12 28.57%
  • Teresa

30 71.43%
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast
    Rain's Avatar Reality, What is?

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by A Tissue View Post
    Who cares if my photoshop skills are terrible. I'm trying to learn that's why I'm posting my signatures on the forum, so I can get suggestions on how to improve my work.

I care cause I still want to see.Don't Wana go blind every time I see your Sig.

A Tissue's Avatar Kim Taeyeon <3

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Teresa View Post
    I care cause I still want to see.
    Oh I don't really care if you care. In my world you're a useless being and you're not counted as a person.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by A Tissue View Post
    Oh I don't really care if you care. In my world you're a useless being and you're not counted as a person.
    Suggest you to see a doctor,Your imagination is taking controll over your small brain.

Rhysin's Avatar Freestyler

Thanks
    Teresa, why are you still being a whiny ****? Damn *****, ease of them. You're a man named Teresa ffs. Am I the only one that thinks that's ****ing weird?

Edit: How about we post screens of our layers and post the renders we used
    Last edited by Rhysin; 08-01-2013 at 08:33 PM.

Resort's Avatar Aloha

Country
    Thanks

hihihihiihihihihi

Juriën's Avatar :(){ :|: & };:

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Rhysin View Post
    Teresa, why are you still being a whiny ****? Damn *****, ease of them. You're a man named Teresa ffs. Am I the only one that thinks that's ****ing weird?

^ this,

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Rhysin View Post

Edit

If you can't believ that you got stomped that hard then that is tyour proble,I already wasted my time creating that signature.
    My name,well apparently you aren't brain dead,so you clearly know its from an anime.
    pretty much done with you.
    Originally Posted by KrewellaFan View Post
    gj you found the render and raped it with contras and whatnot.
    Last edited by Rain; 08-01-2013 at 10:46 PM.

Hiko's Avatar Junior Member

Thanks
    You are all at best mediocre with your signatures, and it is kind of funny seeing one person trying to out class the other.
    Every one of you have a great need of improvement, and are being judged by the quality you are putting out at your level.

Teresa, it seems like you think the world is out to get you, and it mainly roots from your attitude.
    Nothing I can say can change you, and I'm sure you will have some kind of smart ass remark to say (Granted it will be misspelled and/or "detached" from a logical persons viewpoint).
    Acting as you are doesn't put you on a platform seeing down on the community, and it isn't making you look intelligent.
    I point it out to deter you from your attitude, because honestly in the short time I have been here, I see you as nothing more but a spoiled child thinking he/she knows everything, without the notion there is a whole world of experiences out there, and he/she hasn't even stepped up to the home plate.

9. The following 2 users say thank you to Hiko for this useful post:

Rhysin (08-01-2013), Taiki (08-01-2013)

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Hiko View Post
    You are all at best mediocre with your signatures, and it is kind of funny seeing one person trying to out class the other.
    Every one of you have a great need of improvement, and are being judged by the quality you are putting out at your level.

Teresa, it seems like you think the world is out to get you, and it mainly roots from your attitude.
    Nothing I can say can change you, and I'm sure you will have some kind of smart ass remark to say (Granted it will be misspelled and/or "detached" from a logical persons viewpoint).
    Acting as you are doesn't put you on a platform seeing down on the community, and it isn't making you look intelligent.
    I point it out to deter you from your attitude, because honestly in the short time I have been here, I see you as nothing more but a spoiled child thinking he/she knows everything, without the notion there is a whole world of experiences out there, and he/she hasn't even stepped up to the home plate.

I'm not,its pretty complicated I just ,like every day I get kids like him or random trollers,since the day I got on here.I just can't leave them I have to say shit about it ,ever since I just trash talk who ever attacks me.I'm a very nice person if you get to know me but I am usually surrounded by fcking kids like Rhysid . so I'm always serious,and I'd never let someone walk over me. I don't look down on the community I look down to the people that harras me,I haven't said anything bad so far to the community just the people that are egoing me.

all of this is just me defending myself nothing els nothing less,never thought I was the best,Never said I was the best.People see me as a bad guy cause I come with hard words,but people don't see how all of this started and just start saying shit about me wich leads to more trollers and haters....

P.s I never asked for this battle,he challenged me I never inteded to vs him in gfx duo to the fact that I knew the outcome (no ego),but he kpt asking luring telling me to accept,I finaly accept it I win I tell him to shut up and I'm still the bad guy.
    Last edited by Rain; 08-01-2013 at 11:08 PM.

Hiko's Avatar Junior Member

Thanks
    I'm not,its pretty complicated I just ,like every day I get kids like him or random trollers,since the day I got on here.I just can't leave them I have to say shit about it ,ever since I just trash talk who ever attacks me.I'm a very nice person if you get to know me but I am usually surrounded by fcking kids like Rhysid . so I'm always serious,and I'd never let someone walk over me. I don't look down on the community I look down to the people that harras me,I haven't said anything bad so far to the community just the people that are egoing me.

all of this is just me defending myself nothing els nothing less,never thought I was the best,Never said I was the best.People see me as a bad guy cause I come with hard words,but people don't see how all of this started and just start saying shit about me wich leads to more trollers and haters....
    I very well may have misjudged you, and I do believe you can be a nice person.
    My comments don't spawn from hate, or are anyway meant to decrease your self-worth or start something..
    Just trying to point out where I see toxicity, in hopes it will help.
    It hasn't only been this thread I have observed, but some others as well where your attitude has been sour, and that is the basis of my opinion.

Just taking this case in particular, this thread was going completely fine, even Rhysin made the comment he would give you the victory.
    It was after the quote I am going to post below, where the whole conversation turned Toxic, and someone even pointed it out right after you made the comment.
    Ask him to do your signature then,Like I said you will get jack shit from me.
    Not a single ammount of coins will satisfy me to create a signature for you,your a god damn suck up from now on il see you as a suck up.
    Good day to you.
    Look at the flow of the conversation, that right there was the point that made this thread ridiculous, and every post you made after that just got worse.
    Honestly, there was no reason to go off like you did, and sometimes you are just going to have let the little things go.
    You won't be seen as letting people "walk over you', rather as the more mature member.
    There is nothing to prove to anyone on this forum, you are your own person, and your opinions and self-leadership can't be taken away by anyone on the forum, rather influenced if you let it.

12. The following user said thank you to Hiko for this useful post:

Gr3yscale (08-02-2013)

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread Information