View Poll Results: Should StephanM be Developer or Forum Moderator?

Voters
16. You may not vote on this poll
  • He's fine as it is.

8 50.00%
  • Developer only.

3 18.75%
  • Forum Moderator only.

3 18.75%
  • None.

3 18.75%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    KoreanAim's Avatar Mada mada dane

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Rocka View Post
    Stephan applied has applied for both positions at separate times and got accepted to both. Each developer has a specific job they do, and Stephan, in my opinion, is the most active forum moderator. He is doing a great job in both and he is a good guy to get along with, there is no logical reason as to why he should be removed from any position that he has earned.
    With that, you have just supported stephan's forum moderator position, yet not developer.

As i replied to someone previously, you could apply for GM, be accepted, and then, if you do not meet the requirements needed to STILL be part of that, be demoted consequently.
    Y'ALL MUST'VE FORGOT

I am a figure of blood lust, an immortal entity
    Forget 9000, my power level is infinity.

Wucas Pls's Avatar Asuka Langley Soryu

Thanks
    Originally Posted by KoreanAim View Post
    I'm just making a debate to know what people think about my opinion?, ofc i'm not who to talk about the administration of this server, I'll personally ask you and mike then, since you both are co-workers with stephan, do you think he meet the requirements to actively be part of the development staff?
    If so, explain how and i would also like to see any recent work he's done.
    I dont consider this thread as trash, infact, I think it's one of the most important threads made in the past week.
    The fact is this isn't a democracy, people aren't elected into positions, nor are they just given spots because they perform better than others (even though performance is indeed something looked at). I may have put it blunt in the fact that I called your thread trash, but the thing is, personal disagreements between you and Stephen (whether it be forum related or entirely unassociated) does not reflect how everyone feels about him. Do I have a problem with you thinking someone could do their job better? No, I critique people every day on how they do things, but the problem is threads like this do nothing good. They weaken morale, get people angry, draw lines in the sand, and at the end of the day, less was solved than what originally problematic in the first place. I simply am saying there are channels you go through to make improvements to the system, especially when the system is not in a place where the general public decide what is right or wrong. Following those channels are more efficient, practical, and will get leave everyone happier in the end.

TL;DR: Your opinion isn't the issue, it is the way you are going about displaying your opinion that makes this a problem
    Last edited by Wucas Pls; 07-31-2013 at 09:30 AM.

3. The following user said thank you to Wucas Pls for this useful post:

Nancy (07-31-2013)

Banned

Thanks
    Brisk is forum mod and is inactive but he never infracted me or muted. (Like Jakanadin) But StephanM that boy damn son infract 24/7. This was my story.

1point(s) total

Reason
    Date
    Expires

• PrivateReason: Excessive Spamming/Trolling

03-04-2013 037 PMby StephanM

Never

HellSniper's Avatar Mad Scientist

Country
    Thanks
    With that, you have just supported stephan's forum moderator position, yet not developer.
    What if i told you that its bugfixing of something, something that isnt much to show off ? ...

Theres no reason for you to "attack" one of my developers.
    If you have a problem with him, talk with him instead of making a thread.
    We are aware of the fact that you are nothing more than a trouble maker hence why you get those infactions.
    But ofcourse you dont see your own wrong doings and solely blame stephan.

I'll leave this open for a response by you, if i see more bullshit ill close it.

6. The following 3 users say thank you to HellSniper for this useful post:

Alpha (07-31-2013), Kristoper (07-31-2013), Rocka (07-31-2013)

Hazells's Avatar Donator

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Saiyan View Post
    StephanM should be Admin. ok
    Right. StephanM should be more than admin

^ By Lspasus

8. The following user said thank you to Hazells for this useful post:

Kristoper (07-31-2013)

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Wucas View Post
    The fact is this isn't a democracy, people aren't elected into positions, nor are they just given spots because they perform better than others (even though performance is indeed something looked at). I may have put it blunt in the fact that I called your thread trash, but the thing is, personal disagreements between you and Stephen (whether it be forum related or entirely unassociated) does not reflect how everyone feels about him. Do I have a problem with you thinking someone could do their job better? No, I critique people every day on how they do things, but the problem is threads like this do nothing good. They weaken morale, get people angry, draw lines in the sand, and at the end of the day, less was solved than what originally problematic in the first place. I simply am saying there are channels you go through to make improvements to the system, especially when the system is not that where the general public decide what is right or wrong. Following those channels are more efficient, practical, and will get leave everyone happier in the end.
    I disagree on many points.
    First of all, I'm posting this cause this SHOULD be a democracy, that's why im posting this, our words must be heard, and THEN, considered if they usefull stuff, or ignored if useless trash, cuz like all, we want the best for this server.
    In addition to that, I know this might not be the best way to look for an answer, this is just a public poll to see what people think about his work, and it's nothing else than that. It's not a hateful thread, or nothing similar. I do not like the attiute of stephan regarding his work? Yes. But I never, EVER thought this thread would directly affect him.
    I'm just stating my opinion and i want to hear everybodys. I don't expect you to back me up since you're staffmates and/or friends with him.

As i posted in the thread, i await for him to prove me im wrong. If i was, i ll give him a public apology if its needed.
    Y'ALL MUST'VE FORGOT

nerd

Country
    Thanks
    behave yourself so u won't get any infractions. Useless theard-,-

Amzz's Avatar 7 ~ 15

Country
    Thanks
    PEOPPLE PEOPLE ill be the forum mod and stephan can be the developer. jesus.

Thanks
    Originally Posted by HellSniper View Post
    What if i told you that its bugfixing of something, something that isnt much to show off ? ...

Theres no reason for you to "attack" one of my developers.
    If you have a problem with him, talk with him instead of making a thread.
    We are aware of the fact that you are nothing more than a trouble maker hence why you get those infactions.
    But ofcourse you dont see your own wrong doings and solely blame stephan.

I'll leave this open for a response by you, if i see more bullshit ill close it.
    Troublemaker? this is only intended to be the best for the community, if the wheel of a car is damaged, you simply remove it, and replace it with a new one which could let the car work efficiently.
    Y'ALL MUST'VE FORGOT

Wucas Pls's Avatar Asuka Langley Soryu

Thanks
    I disagree on many points.
    First of all, I'm posting this cause this SHOULD be a democracy, that's why im posting this, our words must be heard, and THEN, considered if they usefull stuff, or ignored if useless trash, cuz like all, we want the best for this server.
    In addition to that, I know this might not be the best way to look for an answer, this is just a public poll to see what people think about his work, and it's nothing else than that. It's not a hateful thread, or nothing similar. I do not like the attiute of stephan regarding his work? Yes. But I never, EVER thought this thread would directly affect him.
    I'm just stating my opinion and i want to hear everybodys. I don't expect you to back me up since you're staffmates and/or friends with him.

As i posted in the thread, i await for him to prove me im wrong. If i was, i ll give him a public apology if its needed.
    You guys dont pay taxes, you don't put in the effort of developing stuff, thus it cannot and will not be a democracy. Live with it.

Also I would like to note that I would say this regardless of it being some random stranger or my best friend. I don't "need" to back anyone up, I say what I think is right, nothing more and nothing less.
    Last edited by Wucas Pls; 07-31-2013 at 09:47 AM.

14. The following 2 users say thank you to Wucas Pls for this useful post:

Kristoper (07-31-2013), Rocka (07-31-2013)

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information