Mime's Avatar Real Nigga Talkin .

Country
    Thanks
    I'm not here to take sides and I honestly don't give 1 single fcking shit but I rather not have this going on the whole day.
    The program Perp made Johnny download is called "LOIC" (It says in the ss, don't rage). And even if someone does manage to DDos someone with this program, it'll backfire and make their net turn off until they stop flooding as well.
    This program doesn't even fcking work with 1 computer, this program is what the group "anonymous" use to take down certain websites etc. To use LOIC you need a good amount of PC's lined up to even take down a website / person. Long story short, you can't ddos anyone with 1 pc.

I didn't look through all the thread pages cause you know, I have better shit to do.
    All I know is Sparks hates Johnny and is trying to get him banned.
    Perp is teaching Johnny how to DDos (Not a good way but still) like he was teaching people how to SB, it's obvious that this fcktard will never change and should stay perm banned forever. Not to mention in one of the ss' perp told Johnny it was his own IP and Johnny didn't even dsc, that pretty much proves my LOIC statement.

Perp is no longer a member of this communtiy and has been avoiding his ban a loooooooooooooot.

I ain't gay but 20$ is 20$ - Taint 2016/2017

2. The following user said thank you to Mime for this useful post:

Izzat (08-01-2013)

Johnny's Avatar freemyboysojin

Thanks
    '-' Thank you Chris. Plus this convo was 4 months old, and I still do not know how to DDoS.
    Click for my gunz highlights

Google's Avatar 눈 ͜ಎ눈

Thanks
    Actually I have a few DDossing softwares, including EFC, SLP and LOIC, and I can assure you those do NOTHING.

Thread Information