Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    SkyBreak's Avatar kill em with kindness

Thanks
    for ReaggeJoe .
    1: You jump into a ego fight in lobby for no reason. -1 point from Huffelpuff
    2: you act pro when you're clearly not. -1 point from Huffelpuff
    3: you Rage quit then go to lobby and say you didn't. - 2 points from Huffelpuff
    4: You didn't tell me to take off my donors, you instead went and got reds and started then cried in lobby I used donors. no points for Huffelpuff

doesn't look like Huffelpuff will win the cup this year thanks to you. have a nice day sir.

Late screen shot coz F-Lock problems but here you go . you did infact rq after 2-1. ggnore?
    http://i39.tinypic.com/2qjg1zd.jpg

Juriën's Avatar :(){ :|: & };:

Country
    Thanks
    2-1. he would have beaten you 10-2

a

Country
    Thanks
    "lmfao"

yakaki24's Avatar Have a nice day :)

Country
    Thanks
    Cant see any name on room except yours !

Hiko's Avatar Junior Member

Thanks
    Originally Posted by King Haze View Post
    2-1. he would have beaten you 10-2
    -1 point from Huffelpuff

Follow your dreams.

Thanks
    first of all, you started telling lies over fgunz and their donations that they are recieving.
    Second, I dont "act" pro, because i know im not, im decent.
    Third, i didnt ragequitted at all, and that "prove" of yours, only showed LMAO, and thats all.
    Fourth, i didnt said anything about donors, i also dont cry about yours, i just said: lmao, he used limit, genesis, and a donar sword against me, while i only used 2 red sgs, and he still qq'd.
    Fifth, it was my first game.

And my last words to you sir.

All of the above things you commented, where actually you, you acted like a "pro", well sir, your kinda shit as i noticed.
    You started a discussion, while its not even your business.
    You lie and cry.
    Last one of all,

What does it matter anyway?
    I didnt try, I didnt aim, i just randomly putted a couple of shots somewhere, except the last match.
    If you just could stop running, hiding, and ego, with your "I SMACK YOU 101-0
    cause, at the end, it ended up with 2-1, so with other words, I actually have won..
    Think about that.

(\_**) This is hell rabbit-killer
    ( >.<) Copy hell rabbit-killer to your signature
    (_^_) to help rabbits conquer the universe !

7. The following user said thank you to AppaKush for this useful post:

Juriën (08-01-2013)

Banned

Thanks
    Long hair dont care

Banned

Thanks
    lol, vocabulary say he smacked his moms ass
    IN LOBBY.

10. The following user said thank you to Dagz for this useful post:

AppaKush (08-01-2013)

SkyBreak's Avatar kill em with kindness

Thanks
    Originally Posted by PandaBeer View Post
    first of all, you started telling lies over fgunz and their donations that they are recieving.
    Second, I dont "act" pro, because i know im not, im decent.
    Third, i didnt ragequitted at all, and that "prove" of yours, only showed LMAO, and thats all.
    Fourth, i didnt said anything about donors, i also dont cry about yours, i just said: lmao, he used limit, genesis, and a donar sword against me, while i only used 2 red sgs, and he still qq'd.
    Fifth, it was my first game.

And my last words to you sir.

All of the above things you commented, where actually you, you acted like a "pro", well sir, your kinda shit as i noticed.
    You started a discussion, while its not even your business.
    You lie and cry.
    Last one of all,

What does it matter anyway?
    I didnt try, I didnt aim, i just randomly putted a couple of shots somewhere, except the last match.
    If you just could stop running, hiding, and ego, with your "I SMACK YOU 101-0
    cause, at the end, it ended up with 2-1, so with other words, I actually have won..
    Think about that.
    You clearly didn't read shit all , I said what I donated , WHAT I DONATED. not how much they make in general. like please you came outta no where and started egoing with that other guy from Ravenclaw, You did rage quit get over it why would I post a random ass screen shot, want me to show the time it was taken at? stupid guy like forreal. I didn't QQ at all it was you, your so un bearable just wasting my time even replying to you, you asked for ss, and you got it. I didn't 1 lie, 2 nore cry, so shad ap and go practice. 101-0 all day, ez guy

Originally Posted by Dagz View Post
    lol, vocabulary say he smacked his moms ass
    IN LOBBY.
    dagz said he ate his moms ass in lobby. ^.^

Juriën's Avatar :(){ :|: & };:

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by taydeee View Post
    You clearly didn't read shit all , I said what I donated , WHAT I DONATED. not how much they make in general. like please you came outta no where and started egoing with that other guy from Ravenclaw, You did rage quit get over it why would I post a random ass screen shot, want me to show the time it was taken at? stupid guy like forreal. I didn't QQ at all it was you, your so un bearable just wasting my time even replying to you, you asked for ss, and you got it. I didn't 1 lie, 2 nore cry, so shad ap and go practice. 101-0 all day, ez guy

dagz said he ate his moms ass in lobby. ^.^
    lies

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information