Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Boxes's Avatar Donator

Thanks
    Room Tag: [SB] Which makes Everyone sb.
    Reason: I cant ****ing aim and it pisses me off. I Might feel pro for the first time.
    In game name: Boxes

Kira's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Country
    Thanks
    You guys had really awesome suggestions! Here are the winners;

Mardilz 1st place - 3 points.
    Mikhail 2nd place - 2 points.
    Sonji 3d place - 1 point.
    Vee - 3rd place - 1 point.

Here are the winning posts ;

Originally Posted by Mardilz View Post
    Room Tag Name: Animal mode
    Room Mod: [ANML]
    Reason: In every round of a team deathmatch game (or a deathmatch too? don't know if that might get a little chaotic) you play, you'll get one perk. Let's say you get the Bunny perk this will make it so you can jump higher (without the slow gravity effect).
    Or you get Wolf mode which makes you run faster but'll give you slightly lower HP/AP, turtle mode which makes you slow but more tankish HP/AP wise (like 30% speed reduction), Snake mode which will make it so other players can't hear you, they won't hear your footsteps or sword sounds etc., spider mode which allows you to hang on to spots but without the original (alternative fire) hang thing, and some sort of grapplinghook which will basically make YOU Spiderman.

These are a few I came up with, there are probably many other cool ones to come up with, I know this is probably very hard or maybe even impossible to implement but it's original and fun

In Game Name: ^DA^Cgain^A

Originally Posted by Mikhail View Post
    Room Tag Name : Fashion or Random Avatar
    Room mod : [FASH] / [RA]
    Reason : Every death you will spawn with a new set/avatar (best if there will be new avatars for this that is not not buyable in the ingame shop nor the donor shop) for fun, every set should be made with "style" to increase the player's excitement, it is also a good mix with Gun Game which will make everything more interesting and enjoyable.
    In Game Name : ^1Shadaloo

Originally Posted by Sonji View Post
    Room Tag Name : NPC Mode
    Room mod : [NPC]
    Reason : Random NPCs, Depending on the map, would spawn. So you have to worry about players and those darn NPC's ;D
    In Game Name : ^CS^9on^Cji^9

Edit: I also think they would make great training dummys ;D

Originally Posted by Vee View Post
    Room Tag Name : Training Weapons.

Room mod : [TW].

Reason :

There are three ways of implementing this. The main one;

[TW] - Training Weapons. Force participants to equip only training weapons.

There are several benefits to be had from this. The first, and perhaps the most obvious are training and team training rooms. So you're in a training room, just chilling. Not looking to kill anything. Practising your skills using training weapons. Learning new ways of doing things. Then, the room gets invaded and turned into a shoot-and-kill-anything-that-moves fest. Using a [TW] room tag in this case would help prevent such interruptions. Available only in training, team training game modes.

This room tag could also be extended to include those below. Hidden at the request of Kira.

Spoiler!

In game name: ^EVee^C
    Thanks for playing, see you next time.

3. The following user said thank you to Kira for this useful post:

Again (08-08-2013)

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread Information