Thanks
    I rather talk about Puella Madoka Magica or Kara no Kyoukai

Creds to Lemonish^

2. The following user said thank you to Osuu for this useful post:

Wucas Pls (08-06-2013)

Scarab's Avatar pretty boi swag

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Wucas View Post
    This anime does not deserve three threads. It may not be bad, but a masterpiece it is not.
    a masterpiece it is, thanks for sharing your opinion though. rofl

i wasn't aware it has 3 threads however this is discussion about the future of the anime.

Osuu's Avatar The ultimate Potato.

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Scarab View Post
    a masterpiece it is, thanks for sharing your opinion though. rofl

i wasn't aware it has 3 threads however this is discussion about the future of the anime.
    To be fair, you reaaalllllly can't call it a masterpiece, it's a damn good anime but you're overrating it like SAO; Watch Puella Madoka Magica, Kara no Kyoukai, Eden of the East(possibly biased) and some others to know what exactly a masterpiece is. AoT has great character development, good and interesting twists and outstanding quality, story, and plot ...but... you can't call it the best.

Tl;dr Watch moar animes~

#nohate

Creds to Lemonish^

Scarab's Avatar pretty boi swag

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Osuu View Post
    To be fair, you reaaalllllly can't call it a masterpiece, it's a damn good anime but you're overrating it like SAO; Watch Puella Madoka Magica, Kara no Kyoukai, Eden of the East(possibly biased) and some others to know what exactly a masterpiece is. AoT has great character development, good and interesting twists and outstanding quality, story, and plot ...but... you can't call it the best.

Tl;dr Watch moar animes~

#nohate
    I'm an avid anime fan, and to be completely honest.. I can and do refer to it as a master piece. >.> however, don't get defensive. I don't recall me ever saying it's the "best" directly.

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Scarab View Post
    I'm an avid anime fan, and to be completely honest.. I can and do refer to it as a master piece. >.> however, don't get defensive. I don't recall me ever saying it's the "best" directly.
    >_>. <_<. Watch those animes now >.<

Creds to Lemonish^

ZAIN's Avatar ʎlǝuol os ɯ,I

Country
    Thanks
    have you seen suisei no gargantia? it basically is the same theory, humans have divided opinions, one 'evolves' thru mutation, the other one doesnt. the evolved ones dont maintain their will and attack humans. years pass, no one remembers what happened, humans see evolved ones as natural enemy and fight them

Dualage's Avatar 2hu nerdlord

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Osuu View Post

Tl;dr Watch moar animes~

#nohate
    Meguca was amazing, don't get me wrong. It sparked off quickly after it gained its popularity in the East.

However, AoT/SnK seems to almost already have (still growing to) the same amount of people following the series as Madoka did at its peak times.

However, this is more based off of the western followers rather than the eastern (Madoka did so well in the East that it was followed up by THREE confirmed future movies; while SnK here so far has only one. And I still think it's just a rumor at this time).

Now, I know I can't base how god anything is on its popularity... it's definitely more of a subjective thing, but the fact that SnK/AoT has gotten this far in people who follow it already is amazing.

Kara no Kyoukai is good too. I personally like it because it's linked with Tsukihime.

Sied ihr das essen? Nein, wir sind die Jaeger!

9. The following user said thank you to Dualage for this useful post:

Scarab (08-06-2013)

Wucas Pls's Avatar Asuka Langley Soryu

Thanks
    How in the world can you call something a masterpiece when it hasn't even finished airing yet. A masterpiece is a show that is remembered year after year, I cannot see this doing that.

11. The following user said thank you to Wucas Pls for this useful post:

Nickachu (08-07-2013)

Thanks
    @Dualage

But if you judge an anime by its fanbase alone then SAO would be no.1 anime in the recent years and that Naruto , Bleach and One Piece would be the best animes evarrrrrrr~
    All of them are average to decent animes but can`t be called a masterpiece. Though this would contradict with Wucas's definition of a masterpiece >.<

Creds to Lemonish^

oi Blake

Thanks
    man shingeki no kyojin is animated so beautifully i feel bad reading the manga, i think ill stick it out and watch just the anime
    the female titans nose reminds me of that emo blonde girl O.o
    Decided to burn a lot of calories today, so I set a fat kid on fire.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information