Originally Posted by MadameDeath View Post
    the female titans nose reminds me of that emo blonde girl O.o
    Spoiler!

Dualage's Avatar 2hu nerdlord

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Osuu View Post
    @Dualage

But if you judge an anime by its fanbase alone then SAO would be no.1 anime in the recent years and that Naruto , Bleach and One Piece would be the best animes evarrrrrrr~
    All of them are average to decent animes but can`t be called a masterpiece. Though this would contradict with Wucas's definition of a masterpiece >.<
    To me, it's just a subjective area. I know those are popular, but they aren't my thing whereas Shingeki no Kyojin has become an all-time favorite for me (even surpassing TTGL and Outlaw Star as my former favorites).

It's a series where discrimination/racism etc. doesn't exist for any reason. It isn't a series that's all about cutesy characters (though sometimes I don't mind) or "tsundere" jokes thrown every 4 minutes at you. Yes, I know other series' has done this before, but this time it feels more perfect. It may also be the fact that it's a series about human survival that has nothing to do with ZOMBIES for once, going at the genre from a different angle rather than pulling the same stunts everything else seems to pull (admit it, zombies is becoming a dull trope).

I know one person cannot justify the series for being a masterpiece, but I enjoyed this series more than anything else I have come across. I am almost considering it over Touhou, which I love whole-heartedly and would never let go of.

Banned

Thanks

Last edited by Nickachu; 08-09-2013 at 04:02 PM.

4. The following 2 users say thank you to Nickachu for this useful post:

JohnB (08-09-2013), Remorse (08-09-2013)

Keite's Avatar shut up

Thanks
    Armin is a titan

Wucas Pls's Avatar Asuka Langley Soryu

Thanks
    Originally Posted by keite View Post
    armin is a titan
    You sir now have the coolest sig in all of freestylersworld.com. You get a slowclap from me.
    /queue_slowclap

On topic: Ummm... yah. Those titans are moe as **** amiright?
    Last edited by Wucas Pls; 08-10-2013 at 05:24 AM.

Banned

Thanks

Silencer's Avatar wat

Thanks
    The Shingeki no Kyojin specials came out.
    You're probably expecting a colourful and poetic text.

League

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Wucas View Post
    This anime does not deserve three threads. It may not be bad, but a masterpiece it is not.
    You negatively critic every anime that is highly rated by viewers yet you currently have a watamote gif as your signature, which it's current few episodes (six) are shit compared to the manga (but I'm sure you'd say it's genius)
    I feel as you are similar to the critics who just say the opposite of what the majority says to stir up some type of debate.

Anyway, I wish I could read this thread but I didn't read the manga because I cba to.

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Misaya View Post
    You negatively critic every anime that is highly rated by viewers yet you currently have a watamote gif as your signature, which it's current few episodes (six) are shit compared to the manga (but I'm sure you'd say it's genius)
    I feel as you are similar to the critics who just say the opposite of what the majority says to stir up some type of debate.

Anyway, I wish I could read this thread but I didn't read the manga because I cba to.
    it's funny how you're prejudice as f*ck while wuci is really just a lolicon that has a funny signature. it's not rocket science bruh.

League

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Nickachu View Post
    it's funny how you're prejudice as f*ck while wuci is really just a lolicon that has a funny signature. it's not rocket science bruh.
    It's not really being prejudice actually seeing as I've read like majority of his posts about Anime and I've been to his website actually, I enjoy his site.

But you can easily tell the type of animes he likes and that he is a loli fan, I didn't deny that did I? I'm just stating every single anime that has ever been rated as amazing, he says "Eh, it's decent but I mean.. it really isn't that good."

Which really ****s with me cause it reminds me of, like I said critics that just say the opposite of what everyone else says to be "different, and unique, and mainly to stir up some debate."

But yea, wasn't being prejudice. :c

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information