Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Perform

Thanks
    Oh yeah so this dude predator gets smacked in a duel and im like omg im best but then he gets all pissed and goes" stfu your ez, make 1v1"
    I dodged at first thinking naw this guy aint worth it but then again first game..
    So I make the room and we start 1v1ing and he was 7-2
    so then I rubbed the oil off my mouse cause I was eating cause I was hungry af. So I came clutch and it was 9-7 I think idk he has full recording you can ask him cause he said he was
    recording for UC/SB which he thought I did anyways. I came clutch and he starts medding and tking which he did about 2-3 times lmao anyways enjoy watching him being lame in a 1v1
    Sorry I didn't record all of it I didn't intend to post on this kid but w.e

http://speedy.sh/fUYwk/DMT-Perform-20130806-171709.gzr

Johnny's Avatar freemyboysojin

Thanks
    LOLOLOL king spell why u med in 1v1 man u are so unlegit wtf u should be banned like holy cow!?!!?!?!!?
    Click for my gunz highlights

3. The following user said thank you to Johnny for this useful post:

Remorse (08-07-2013)

Tumble's Avatar Sir Newgen

Thanks
    1vz1 zlapp cuz nob VAT

Min's Avatar Donator

Thanks
    So where exactly are the pics...

FGunZ IGN : Mode
    Clan : -

Perform

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Greyhound View Post
    So where exactly are the pics...
    Its a video.....

KingDestructo's Avatar Whoa..

Thanks
    Kid was being such a **** boy in-game couldn't really be arsed really when he started 1 shotting me to red every round, then I started healing because obviously the retard forgot a 1v1 should be 20 rounds and not 30.
    Even in the middle of our 1v1 the game crashed, really, you're no good I can tell from how you play.
    ASK ANYONE IN BREAK.
    I'm not a 1v1 player, I need to practice on that because I haven't played 213472515141 1v1's in my life.
    I played so much clan war that actually I'm more a teamplayer, a 1v1 vs me won't say a thing anyway, just like Johnny we all know he is bad, but I still lost, gg.

I really cba about some ''Arise'' guy that can't even get a single round in a clan war against me, okay yay we draw'd a 1v1 since the server got DDoS'd or whatever in the middle of our 1v1.
    You are really good, gg, goodluck in clan war though.

Freestyler

Thanks
    ss plis por favorita not gonna watch replay cos lazy hhhh

Originally Posted by KingSpell View Post
    Kid was being such a **** boy in-game couldn't really be arsed really when he started 1 shotting me to red every round, then I started healing because obviously the retard forgot a 1v1 should be 20 rounds and not 30.
    Even in the middle of our 1v1 the game crashed, really, you're no good I can tell from how you play.
    ASK ANYONE IN BREAK.
    I'm not a 1v1 player, I need to practice on that because I haven't played 213472515141 1v1's in my life.
    I played so much clan war that actually I'm more a teamplayer, a 1v1 vs me won't say a thing anyway, just like Johnny we all know he is bad, but I still lost, gg.

I really cba about some ''Arise'' guy that can't even get a single round in a clan war against me, okay yay we draw'd a 1v1 since the server got DDoS'd or whatever in the middle of our 1v1.
    omg madico excusaa

Perform

Thanks
    Originally Posted by KingSpell View Post
    ASK ANYONE IN BREAK.

You obv butthurt but ive beaten you and Houston and uh you stooped so low in a 1v1 which is sad so yeah stop tyring to explain yourself "king" you're bad

Freestyler

Thanks
    King is no king anymore soz

11. The following user said thank you to Remorse for this useful post:

Perform (08-07-2013)

Tumble's Avatar Sir Newgen

Thanks
    whai excuses

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information