Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Johnny's Avatar freemyboysojin

Thanks
    Originally Posted by KingSpell View Post
    Kid was being such a **** boy in-game couldn't really be arsed really when he started 1 shotting me to red every round, then I started healing because obviously the retard forgot a 1v1 should be 20 rounds and not 30.
    Even in the middle of our 1v1 the game crashed, really, you're no good I can tell from how you play.
    ASK ANYONE IN BREAK.
    I'm not a 1v1 player, I need to practice on that because I haven't played 213472515141 1v1's in my life.
    I played so much clan war that actually I'm more a teamplayer, a 1v1 vs me won't say a thing anyway, just like Johnny we all know he is bad, but I still lost, gg.

I really cba about some ''Arise'' guy that can't even get a single round in a clan war against me, okay yay we draw'd a 1v1 since the server got DDoS'd or whatever in the middle of our 1v1.
    You are really good, gg, goodluck in clan war though.
    You really are "The Joker" '-'.
    Click for my gunz highlights

KingDestructo's Avatar Whoa..

Thanks
    Originally Posted by RealGeass View Post
    You obv butthurt but ive beaten you and Houston and uh you stooped so low in a 1v1 which is sad so yeah stop tyring to explain yourself "king" you're bad
    Oh hue hue I'm gonna cry so hard now because you call me bad

Jin's Avatar 振り返ってはいけない

Country
    Thanks
    Smacked.
    The Legendary Unlegit

Originally Posted by Adobe View Post
    thanks for teaching me , master.
    Spoiler!

#TeamUnlegit
    ~ IGN(s)
    ^6Jin^1

4. The following user said thank you to Jin for this useful post:

SuperShotty (08-08-2013)

Thanks
    Anyway, free gunz fame, keep on going guys, damn im gud.

oi Blake

Thanks
    geass smashing a randoms ass
    gg
    Decided to burn a lot of calories today, so I set a fat kid on fire.

7. The following user said thank you to MadameDeath for this useful post:

SuperShotty (08-08-2013)

Freestyler

Thanks
    Change name to Spell pls instead kingspell ezzzzzzzzzzzzz

9. The following user said thank you to Remorse for this useful post:

Tumble (08-07-2013)

Thanks
    Spell was taken, I needed a forum account, first thing I came up with was KingSpell, jesus I'm not claiming to be a king hop off my **** ffs.

And Perform how are you crying about healing when the first round you tried to massive+pb me, you lamed me several more times I got a replay don't worry.

Laming in 1v1 really shows how much skill you got, you still miss 8/10 shots and hit 2 after a recoil to kill me, I can't take this guy serious.

But whatever, the game ended in 15-15, gg no re, and thanks for the free fame.

Min's Avatar Donator

Thanks
    Forum names and IGNs don't matter. You guys are just attacking him because he's the leader of the rank 3 clan. Lame. He never claimed he was the best GunZ player. Everyone losses cw's and 1v1s.

FGunZ IGN : Mode
    Clan : -

Johnny's Avatar freemyboysojin

Thanks
    Spell was taken, I needed a forum account, first thing I came up with was KingSpell, jesus I'm not claiming to be a king hop off my **** ffs.

And Perform how are you crying about healing when the first round you tried to massive+pb me, you lamed me several more times I got a replay don't worry.

Laming in 1v1 really shows how much skill you got, you still miss 8/10 shots and hit 2 after a recoil to kill me, I can't take this guy serious.

10-5 '-'. Still call me bad. gotcha.
    Click for my gunz highlights

Perform

Thanks

all of your kills were mostly multiple spbs needed to take me down so don't even talk with your insta sword spb lmao "lame" its just me blocking your dumbass slashes

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information