Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Banned

Thanks
    Kid asked for a 1v1 after being 4-1d ina cw... I made then he rq first one saying, 'not gonna 1v1 a potshotter'... So next 1v1 i walked all game and 11-0d him LOL.
    No hate pls.
    Royal_20130812_105122.jpg

KingDestructo's Avatar Whoa..

Thanks
    Replay showing how much I was trying:

http://speedy.sh/C5Sgj/DMT-Predator-20130812-174831.gzr

I aint playing vs a walker, gg you won by walking and spamming I don't care have a nice day.

oh and btw:

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by KingSpell View Post

I aint playing vs a walker, gg you won by walking and spamming I don't care have a nice day.

oh and btw:

http://i43.tinypic.com/dpzf5s.jpg
    Got over 15 ss's of me 4-0ing you kid... And next you were trying till like round 8 when you knew you would lose... LOL. Pathetic, cant take a loss...

Scarab's Avatar pretty boi swag

Thanks

oh and btw:

http://i43.tinypic.com/dpzf5s.jpg
    da fuq. "not playing vs a walker" ? everyone has their own playstyles, whether you deem it bullshit or not. Counter his walking if you are so much better than him.

5. The following 4 users say thank you to Scarab for this useful post:

DeathGod (08-13-2013), Izzat (08-13-2013), Need (08-12-2013), Thrinaria (08-12-2013)

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Scarab View Post
    da fuq. "not playing vs a walker" ? everyone has their own playstyles, whether you deem it bullshit or not. Counter his walking if you are so much better than him.
    Yo, i only walked because he was qqing about potshot lmao... So i didnt try at all and 11-0d.. pathetic right LOL

Freestyler's Senior

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by KingRoyal View Post
    Kid asked for a 1v1 after being 4-1d ina cw... I made then he rq first one saying, 'not gonna 1v1 a potshotter'... So next 1v1 i walked all game and 11-0d him LOL.
    No hate pls.
    Royal_20130812_105122.jpg
    τɾεṿøɾ τhε ќïṉģ
    suck
    ez
    11-0
    potshotter
    lamer

8. The following user said thank you to Opeth for this useful post:

^2Link (08-14-2013)

Thanks
    Originally Posted by KingRoyal View Post
    Got over 15 ss's of me 4-0ing you kid... And next you were trying till like round 8 when you knew you would lose... LOL. Pathetic, cant take a loss...
    I can take a loss, you ego'd me first and since then I couldn't be arsed being nice to you.
    I didn't ask for a 1v1, I said you are ganging me and once you're alone with me 1v1 in cw you get dropped.
    After that you raged like hell and you wanted to 1v1, first off you ran behind the red truck and I was like, so I gotta play a potshotter all game?
    Then you started walking, can you imagine I don't even WANT to try vs someone that plays like that?
    Once again, gj on your win be proud, I'll look forward beating you in clan war again.

Banned

Thanks
    I can take a loss, you ego'd me first and since then I couldn't be arsed being nice to you.
    I didn't ask for a 1v1, I said you are ganging me and once you're alone with me 1v1 in cw you get dropped.
    After that you raged like hell and you wanted to 1v1, first off you ran behind the red truck and I was like, so I gotta play a potshotter all game?
    Then you started walking, can you imagine I don't even WANT to try vs someone that plays like that?
    Once again, gj on your win be proud, I'll look forward beating you in clan war again.
    Lol. All im gonna end this argument with is the proof of me winning and you losing, please come agian.

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Scarab View Post
    Are you serious? So I should hold a walking 1v1?
    That's the problem of the gunz community now a days, spam is considered a skill.

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Opeth View Post
    τɾεṿøɾ τhε ќïṉģ
    suck
    ez
    11-0
    potshotter
    lamer
    LOL yo homie where u been.. :p

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information