Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Banned

Thanks
    Expert Sword guide
    --Bunnychaser--

Uh.. Just a guide I put together to help people learn tbf.. Help them learn more about 'Monk-style' and 'Advanced K-style'.
    I use both names because I think it's a silly arguement.

Yeah.. First off..
    Bfing/Dbfing. If you don't know what they are/Can't do them.. This isn't for you.

Tbfing is basically a Dbf then a Bf. I consider it this way because if you want to tbf dash, you have to dbf, then bf dash.
    Phoenix gate is 'Ground Bf'. Very useful with kodaichis.. Video of this later.
    Tiger gate is 'The limit of Bfing' You need this for a good Circle of Death(You surround your enemy, constantly slashing them.)
    Tourtise gate is 'The limit of Blocking' Good to get out of a circle of death. I have a video of this later.
    QBFING IS IMPOSSIBLE. Deal with it. I have a video of the closest thing to a qbf later. (I rephrase, possible with a screenshot or a ledge)

Just some knowledge before you move to the videos.
    Now, learning tbf is NOT an easy thing. Takes a while. I'll explain the steps to learn it, though.

First off, I reccommend you 'Float'(Click).
    Now, once you float.. You should 'bf the wall'(Click). Do this until you have Animation locking. <-- My fav video =]

Animation locking is a way through which your body seems to freeze. There are multiple ways to animation lock.
    Also known as Ani Freezing, Staticing, it will happen if you're doing something fast enough. 'Double Slashing'(Click), Tbfing, and 'Tourtise Gating'(Click) are the most common ways.

As I said before, qbf is impossible without a ledge or a screenshot. Find a video of someone doing a qbf WITHOUT dashing, and I'll believe you.
    Uhm. Here's 'the closest thing to a qbf'(Click) <-- Messed up in the beginning. Near the ending I do two.

Now, here is your Tourtise gate. My second fav video out of these XD. 'Tourtise Gate'(Click)

'Void stepping'(Click) is Slashing at its limit. Hold down the left mouse button for .2 seconds, and release. Spam that.
    'Phoenix Gating'(Click) is ground bf. In this video I do stance two, which is two slashes.

NOW!!!!
    Teaching you to use them.

SET RIGHT CLICK TO BLOCK. THEN 'GALLOP'(Click) YOUR HANDS.
    Tbfing is not all about timing unless you want it to be. Nor is it about speed.
    I focused almost COMPLETELY on speed. My timing is average. My speed? Beyond hell.
    Which is why it took me 2-3 months of practice to learn tbf.
    Now.
    After you reach animation locking by following the 'floating' guide, your speed is fine for tbf. If you need help reaching this speed, go to http://www.metronomeonline.com/ and set it at 184. That's animation locking. If you won't do this, just record yourself and watch the recording.

Once you reach animation locking, you have to get timing. I will say this, bf hang is NOT necessary for learning tbf. However, it will make your life alot easier.

This is where it gets hard. Walk around the corner from that floating spot to 'Tbf spot #1'(Click). Try to dbf under there. There is no shortcut or help for this part. You're own your own. This is where alot of practice comes in. Once you can dbf under there, try tbfing.

If you can't tbf, move to 'Tbf spot #2'(Click) Dbf under here. More practicing. No shortcuts.

By the time you dbf under there, you can probably tbf.
    Once you tbf, the next hardest thing for you to challenge yourself with is 'Tbf spot #3'(Click). I myself can only do 2/10 here.

Theres all you need to learn tbf.

Now. Phoenix gate is easy. Slash block Stance one. Slash Slash block Stance two. Slash Slash Slash block Stance 3.
    This can be combined with a Dbf dash backwards to Backpedal. My backpedal is unusual. I do a dbf dash backwards, then dash forward and cancel the dash with phoenix gate stance two. I find this deadly because you give them a massive and then stop them from using it by slashing them twice.

Tiger gate is easy aswell. Just a bf at its fastest speed. To make sure you're tiger gating, stand on where the Tbf spot #3 is. Dash off the edge and bf. Once you're animation locked, you're tiger gating. Just dash bf dash bf dash bf.

Tourtise gate is blocking at its limit. Block at tbf speed. That's all.

Qbf is impossible. GG. Proof it is possible? None.
    Above, I did tbf groundlet. A groundlet is just jump slash dash. At a very fast speed. Repeat it enough, it statics, too.

That's it. I'm not going to get into blocking and angling and tipping, as they aren't really moves. Ask me if you want to learn about them.

Credits: Bunneh.

Taylorx3's Avatar Failure<3

Thanks
    PROEST GUIDE EVER and im never going to learn tbf im sorry bunny im going to give up on it =\

slugheady's Avatar ୧༼***༽୨

Thanks
    il never be able o.O

Donator

Thanks
    Thank you i'll view and try once i get back on broadband internet

~Firebrand~'s Avatar Brand of Justice-Yo daddy

Thanks
    Originally Posted by RLPM Replays View Post
    lemme put this in some words

SWORD FKEN USELESS ONLY SHT U CAN DOWITH IT IS SLASH SHOT AND BLAH U GUYS KNOW ROFL DBF SUCKS HES COMMING WITH DBF I GO RUN AND SHOT ROFL BUNNY EZ NOW I CANT BELIEVE HE 27-7'ED ME 8 MONTHS AGO ROFL XDD 30-0 now zzzzzzzz (ocrap he beated me with ele!)
    I love how you love to get banned.o_o It's funny to watch.

Edit nice guide, im blind. Like the rythme. I tired and got no time. G'night.;o

ftwxxx's Avatar 完美

Thanks
    ima try the right click, but ill probably fail :/

Forgive's Avatar KingOmar.

Thanks
    lol o.o niceee

♥♥♥

Thanks
    Epic tutorial
    Now I need to learn to thing init xD

+Rep.

Ichigo's Avatar New Member