• guy with fire gloves (tsuna) signature

2 50.00%
  • guy bleeding (ichigo) signature

1 25.00%
    Blade's Avatar Junior Member

Thanks
    These are my first signature's ever so feel free to give advice
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Blade; 08-14-2013 at 06:04 PM.

EpicKLF's Avatar Why am i purple?...

Country
    Thanks
    They definitely look like they're your first signatures. And they have a lot of errors so ill try and organize it as much as i can. Also while you're reading think of me having this face on. Because I never intend to make you disappointed, just saying what I truly think of them.

• Frost Signature:

It's just an ice Fractal background. With text on it and even the text looks plain and simple. And slightly unreadable because of the colours you used.

• Tsuna Signature:

You must not "squeeze" or "stretch" renders unless you absolutely have to, which is never. Tsuna looks flattened and that just ruins it for me. Also the text is simple as the first with nothing done to it.

• Ichigo Signature:

The text definitely can't be seen in this one. And the blending effects you're trying on Ichigo doesn't work because you can still see his light edges.

Some of them look like either a background with a character and quick text pasted on with little to no effort added to them. Or just generated clouds as the background with checkers and text. But that is the perks or doing your first signatures. They are still amazingly good for your first.
    Just look at some Tutorials on YouTube or even at DeviantArt. And you will see yourself being better in no time!
    But as for the one I like the most in terms of how it looks and how it compares to the others. Its the one you have as your signature. There are still so much more errors that I didn't even mention.

3. The following user said thank you to EpicKLF for this useful post:

Blade (08-14-2013)

Al-Malik // The King

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by EpicKLF View Post
    They definitely look like they're your first signatures. And they have a lot of errors so ill try and organize it as much as i can. Also while you're reading think of me having this face on. Because I never intend to make you disappointed, just saying what I truly think of them.

• Frost Signature:

It's just an ice Fractal background. With text on it and even the text looks plain and simple. And slightly unreadable because of the colours you used.

• Tsuna Signature:

You must not "squeeze" or "stretch" renders unless you absolutely have to, which is never. Tsuna looks flattened and that just ruins it for me. Also the text is simple as the first with nothing done to it.

• Ichigo Signature:

The text definitely can't be seen in this one. And the blending effects you're trying on Ichigo doesn't work because you can still see his light edges.

Some of them look like either a background with a character and quick text pasted on with little to no effort added to them. Or just generated clouds as the background with checkers and text. But that is the perks or doing your first signatures. They are still amazingly good for your first.
    Just look at some Tutorials on YouTube or even at DeviantArt. And you will see yourself being better in no time!
    But as for the one I like the most in terms of how it looks and how it compares to the others. Its the one you have as your signature. There are still so much more errors that I didn't even mention.
    When re-sizing your signature, hold CTRL. down so that it stays in proportion. Pretty much, they're really bad (not trying to hurt your feelings, simply telling it how it is.)
    Watch a few video's as Khalifa said above and you'll get better as time progresses. I don't feel like CnCing things completely, but if you truly want my input, you can P.M. me o:

5. The following user said thank you to Adam for this useful post:

Blade (08-14-2013)

Blade's Avatar Junior Member

Thanks
    thanks for your guys help

EpicKLF's Avatar Why am i purple?...

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Adam View Post
    When re-sizing your signature, hold CTRL. down so that it stays in proportion. Pretty much, they're really bad (not trying to hurt your feelings, simply telling it how it is.)
    Watch a few video's as Khalifa said above and you'll get better as time progresses. I don't feel like CnCing things completely, but if you truly want my input, you can P.M. me o:
    I think you meant SHIFT.

Al-Malik // The King

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by EpicKLF View Post
    I think you meant SHIFT.
    I do it automatically, and haven't used photoshop for weeks. Yes, I meant shift. Thank you for the correction

A Tissue's Avatar Kim Taeyeon <3

Thanks
    Try going to gfxvoid.com or deviantart, those two sites have really good tutorials which you can easily learn from.

10. The following user said thank you to A Tissue for this useful post:

Blade (08-14-2013)

Thread Information