buffjews's Avatar Donator

Thanks
    Hello Freestylers, Im here with another signature i have created. Please criticize my work, so i can learn from my mistakes and slowly build up to be a better artist.

Can someone please link tutorials and tell me where to find Text please?

Banned

Thanks
    please hold shift while resizing the render so it doesn't mess up proportions

3. The following user said thank you to Nickachu for this useful post:

buffjews (08-16-2013)

BR34K's Avatar Break is the Champion.

Thanks
    To be honest?
    7/10.

Banned

Thanks
    Why not make a single thread and post all of your art on IT. Instead of making single threads for every piece of work you do.

Edit: 3/10. Considering all i see is;
    A render.
    A random background
    And some text.
    And possible inwards-glow on the render.
    Not much of a sig if you ask me.

6. The following user said thank you to XxChrisxX for this useful post:

buffjews (08-16-2013)

GeorgeGFX's Avatar secret.club

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by XxChrisxX View Post
    Why not make a single thread and post all of your art on IT. Instead of making single threads for every piece of work you do.

Edit: 3/10. Considering all i see is;
    A render.
    A random background
    And some text.
    Because most of the members here (beginner GFX) are doing 1 signature a day or two.
    The reason to post every signature in a new thread is simple.
    When you make a work, you post it, you get a CnC from an experienced GFX member who has knowledge of signatures, he points out what is wrong and on what exactly you should focus more. By that, you learn what is wrong and right and the next time you'll try to focus more on your mistakes and by that you improve. That's why it's good to post every work on a new thread, to get a CnC and see if you improved and did well better than the last time.

Now about War,
    I will be honest with you, I'll give you my CnC but don't get sad or anything like that just because you're a beginner doesn't mean you should give up easily.
    The CnC is meant to actually motivate you.
    The signature you made looks way better than my first one.
    As for the signature, when you're resizing a render, make sure to Hold Shift while resizing, just like Nickachu said.
    Try to draw a flow, a flow that would fit your render and background.
    Try to add effects, such as, Smudging (smudge tool), C4D, stocks, textures & fonts, you can download them all on GFX websites such as;
    - www.DeviantArt.com
    - http://www.GFXVoid.com/
    Whenever you're doing a signature, make sure to blend the render as much as possible with the effects around and etc.

Sorry for being lazy but I'll finish my CnC here, if you need help, add me on Skype - famousbiatch. (with a dot in the end)
    I'll give you all my resources and tutorials.

>>> Credits to Sikk408 @ DevaintArt <<<

8. The following user said thank you to GeorgeGFX for this useful post:

buffjews (08-16-2013)

buffjews's Avatar Donator

Thanks
    Originally Posted by George View Post
    Because most of the members here (beginner GFX) are doing 1 signature a day or two.
    The reason to post every signature in a new thread is simple.
    When you make a work, you post it, you get a CnC from an experienced GFX member who has knowledge of signatures, he points out what is wrong and on what exactly you should focus more. By that, you learn what is wrong and right and the next time you'll try to focus more on your mistakes and by that you improve. That's why it's good to post every work on a new thread, to get a CnC and see if you improved and did well better than the last time.

Now about War,
    I will be honest with you, I'll give you my CnC but don't get sad or anything like that just because you're a beginner doesn't mean you should give up easily.
    The CnC is meant to actually motivate you.
    The signature you made looks way better than my first one.
    As for the signature, when you're resizing a render, make sure to Hold Shift while resizing, just like Nickachu said.
    Try to draw a flow, a flow that would fit your render and background.
    Try to add effects, such as, Smudging (smudge tool), C4D, stocks, textures & fonts, you can download them all on GFX websites such as;
    - www.DeviantArt.com
    - http://www.GFXVoid.com/
    Whenever you're doing a signature, make sure to blend the render as much as possible with the effects around and etc.

Sorry for being lazy but I'll finish my CnC here, if you need help, add me on Skype - famousbiatch. (with a dot in the end)
    I'll give you all my resources and tutorials.
    thanks man, much appreciated

Thread Information