Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    GemZ's Avatar Artemis

Thanks
    graphics look good what i like about it gameplay ldont like look of that so its a 50/50 lol should have kept same gameplay as gunz 1 with them new graphics it would have been a cracking game sadly its lacking in gameplay department

Joel's Avatar Ex-Minecraft Staff.

Thanks
    Originally Posted by V_Breeze_V View Post
    graphics look good what i like about it gameplay ldont like look of that so its a 50/50 lol should have kept same gameplay as gunz 1 with them new graphics it would have been a cracking game sadly its lacking in gameplay department
    wat.

3. The following user said thank you to Joel for this useful post:

JohnB (08-21-2013)

nerd

Country
    Thanks
    I played it, it sucks, i thought it's better. Wall running and dashing with flamethower or minigun. pls

JohnB's Avatar 2kawaii2live&2sugoi2die

Country
    Thanks
    why is it everyone who doesnt want to play the game has played it wtf i wanna play that game GOD

HellSniper's Avatar Mad Scientist

Country
    Thanks
    All these nostalgia ******s ...
    Kstyle didnt exist day 1 of gunz, it took like 2-3 years since debuting in korea that someone finaly took the GLITCHINESS of the game for advantage.
    Give gunz 2 some time and glitches will start to appear, knowing maiet, theres going to be alot of them.

Its basically just the usual "im #1 lol no ones betta den me" that are afraid of not being good on the sequel because the keys they have been hammering for like 10 years dont work anymore, boohoo, big deal.
    All this complaining about it not being gunz, it is gunz, its just the "fans" that cant see it as gunz because its too different of a sequel.
    Thats how sequels work people, you make stuff different, thats how progression is made, the first cod/halo/bf compared to the latest cod/halo/bf games are WORLDS of difference, yet nobody seems to complain as mucha s gunz's community about gunz 2 ...

Its just sad realy, the game has potential but everyone just looks at it and goes "looks like tf2 and theres no kstyle, not gunz anymore", people are just too god damn nostalgic and neglet changes too much ..

Nigel's Avatar Ex Head- Game Master

Country
    Thanks
    wow wtf is this..
    JsTaNub
    Squalo
    Blackberry
    Angrymen
    Nigel

Quacks's Avatar »Đoodleydoo ☺

Thanks
    Wanna-be S4 League-ish.

Jin's Avatar 振り返ってはいけない

Country
    Thanks
    S4 moar pls
    The Legendary Unlegit

Originally Posted by Adobe View Post
    thanks for teaching me , master.
    Spoiler!

#TeamUnlegit
    ~ IGN(s)
    ^6Jin^1

Dante's Avatar Nephilim Son Of Sparda

Thanks
    Less tricks = m0ar fun!

Dualage's Avatar 2hu nerdlord

Country
    Thanks
    Biased kiddie hate makes me sick.

Reminds me of all the casuals who look at the next CoD game and hype up for it while it's the same rehashed shit we have had for the past 5 years. Maiet tries something new, and what a surprise, hating on something NEW because it's trying something NEW like it was designed to be; GOD FORBID, RIGHT?

Go fap to league or something, but stop bashing Maiet for doing what they originally wanted to do on gunz; A non-abusive glitchfest.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information