Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thanks
    Originally Posted by MikeGSI View Post
    Haha he mad coz banned, u understand??
    I do....but you're leaving out some pretty important details. You sound like 90% of GunZ ego.

MikeGSI's Avatar Black Cops

Thanks
    Originally Posted by entry1wound View Post
    I do....but you're leaving out some pretty important details. You sound like 90% of GunZ ego.
    But hes mad coz banned.

Banned

Thanks
    im mad cuz freekin 12 year olds can become admins and completely give zero ****s about "rules" and just make up shit on a powertrip and do whatever they want.

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Sushiman View Post
    Are you trying to write a novel with adjectives squeezed in at any opportunity? Doing this doesn't make you sound eloquent. It makes you seem like a pretentious prick especially on a gaming forum.
    Oh and you used asymptotic wrong. We're not in math class.

That aside, looking back at your conversation with Micah, you do have a point. But do you have proof that you left and rejoined?
    The log just shows the overall statistics and total play time in that room. For all I know, you could just be making this story up about rejoining after 8-1 when you actually swapped.

Without proper proof, you leave little room for the staff to listen to your claims.
    Sorry but since the positive claim is that he in fact did swap, the supposed evidence should justify that claim. It doesn't. You're shifting the burden of proof. That doesn't fly in a courtroom, neither should it here.

Just to clarify, I'm not the one in question here. I'm a friend of his, and I was in the rooms he entered the majority of the time. You've got me on nitpicking my choice of adjectives, but you seemed to reply to that in a way that makes you seemingly just as snide as you felt I was; In fact, it felt almost reactionary. Words evolve meanings over time.

The timer is kept in a database column...That column updates when you leave a stage. A stage is a representation of the room map and settings, and thus, when you don't back out to the main lobby, the timer isn't reset. A simple test should verify this, I already have. At best that leaves you with zero evidence for swapping...correlate the players in that same room and you'll find many people in that room, killing everyone. Swapping is voluntary sacrifice, not involuntary. Stretching Micah's logic to its conclusion means that everyone in the server is swapping.

Alpha's Avatar Fresh to Death

Country
    Thanks
    Sorry but since the positive claim is that he in fact did swap, the supposed evidence should justify that claim. It doesn't. You're shifting the burden of proof. That doesn't fly in a courtroom, neither should it here.

Just to clarify, I'm not the one in question here. I'm a friend of his, and I was in the rooms he entered the majority of the time. You've got me on nitpicking my choice of adjectives, but you seemed to reply to that in a way that makes you seemingly just as snide as you felt I was; In fact, it felt almost reactionary. Words evolve meanings over time.

The timer is kept in a database column...That column updates when you leave a stage. A stage is a representation of the room map and settings, and thus, when you don't back out to the main lobby, the timer isn't reset. A simple test should verify this, I already have. At best that leaves you with zero evidence for swapping...correlate the players in that same room and you'll find many people in that room, killing everyone. Swapping is voluntary sacrifice, not involuntary. Stretching Micah's logic to its conclusion means that everyone in the server is swapping.
    This isn't a courtroom. LOOOL and I really want to hear your explanation of " Micah's logic to its conclusion means that everyone in the server is swapping"
    I'm guessing this was either in Capture the Flag or some Deathmatch game.
    I would look at the pics but there are none. All I see is a 107-1, 210-3, 92-1, 237-1 ratios and that you pissed Micah off.

In that sense, good luck with your unban goals of 2013.
    Last edited by Alpha; 08-24-2013 at 05:03 AM.

Banned

Thanks
    uhh i only glad, newbies channel I just kill noobs on mass (people who just sit and spam with largeswords and whatnot)

Eeksdee's Avatar Best Asian Male Dora

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by tsukasa14 View Post
    im mad cuz freekin 12 year olds can become admins and completely give zero ****s about "rules" and just make up shit on a powertrip and do whatever they want.
    Well honey, no one ask you kill noobs in the first place. Admit you did something wrong and stop whining about it.

Thank you and credit ~ GeorgeGFX

Thanks
    You argue like the people on Fox News. I'm guessing this was either in Capture the Flag or some Deathmatch game.
    I would look at the pics but there are none. All I see is a 107-1, 210-3, 92-1, 237-1 ratios and that you pissed Micah off.

In that sense, good luck with your unban goals of 2013.
    Okay number one, telling me I'm anything like Fox and friends is probably the worst possible insult. Lumping me in the same group as Bill O'Reilly is really, really low. Standard reasoning is the best way to go, and if you don't like it, take a debate course. Also, yourlogicalfallacyis.com, look up "Burden of Proof".

Second, it was a series of Gladiator rooms. Third, I'm not the ban-ee...I'm here in defense of the ban-ee, who would be tsukasa14.

Originally Posted by Titanium View Post
    Well honey, no one ask you kill noobs in the first place. Admit you did something wrong and stop whining about it.
    If a country/state demanded what you did, then every asshole with a grudge could put anyone in jail. There is no demonstration of the claim that he swapped. The kill-to-death ratios claimed seem accurate; What you're not getting is that it doesn't guarantee swapping, it guarantees exactly what you would expect....a high K/D. Swapping is voluntary. Prove that the kills gained were voluntary sacrifices, and then I'll shut up.
    Last edited by entry1wound; 08-24-2013 at 05:10 AM.

Eeksdee's Avatar Best Asian Male Dora

Country
    Thanks
    Okay number one, telling me I'm anything like Fox and friends is probably the worst possible insult. Lumping me in the same group as Bill O'Reilly is really, really low. Standard reasoning is the best way to go, and if you don't like it, take a debate course. Also, yourlogicalfallacyis.com, look up "Burden of Proof".

Second, it was a series of Gladiator rooms. Third, I'm not the ban-ee...I'm here in defense of the ban-ee, who would be tsukasa14.

If a country/state demanded what you did, then every asshole with a grudge could put anyone in jail. There is no demonstration of the claim that he swapped. The kill-to-death ratios claimed seem accurate; What you're not getting is that it doesn't guarantee swapping, it guarantees exactly what you would expect....a high K/D. Swapping is voluntary. Prove that the kills gained were voluntary sacrifices, and then I'll shut up.
    You must be that guy to make you worked up like that.
    CALM your TiT yo~

Thank you and credit ~ GeorgeGFX

Thanks
    LOOOL and I really want to hear your explanation of " Micah's logic to its conclusion means that everyone in the server is swapping"
    Micah asserts tsukasa14 was swapping, without evidence supporting that claim. The presented evidence supports the K/D ratios acheived in the multiple Gladiator rooms he entered. This doesn't guarantee any kind of swapping, especially since the odds of a swap occuring diminish as the player count in a room increases. You try bringing together 12 people to swap sometime...All the K/D says is that he killed X people and died Y times...if Micah thinks that killing someone involuntarily is swapping, then any involuntary kill is a swap. Therefore, Micah claims that almost every single combat situation you encounter is a swapping session. Leaving the room to avoid increasing your death count isn't in the rules. It also isn't in any sane definition of swapping, where the word swap implies an exchange. I'll grant you that killing someone who is afk can be considered "swapping", but there is no way to stretch the definition of swapping to the case presented here.

Bottom line: Evidence says tsukasa14 had a high K/D ratio (flagged by database column comparison). Micah asserts that guarantees swapping...it doesn't. No evidence was presented to demonstrate that the kills earned by tsukasa14 were voluntary sacrifices from other players.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information