Banned

Thanks
    I Joined a room, and when i died i looked at his ping and said "Oh my bad lag shield should have tried" And he got all defensive and said that he knows the owner of the server and what not. I tried to explain to him about how packets and ping works but he wouldn't have that, all he could say was "Even if i do lag it effects me as much as it effects you!" which isn't true. but anyway he ended up calling his friend into the room and they both kept saying I'm bad. Even tho I won most of the time. saying "Oh I'm posting this" and saying him lagging was just an excuse it doesn't effect anything. He treatned to "Kick my ass" if i ever tried to join Situation I had no plans to. anyway long story short Will someone Please teach this kid about ping, packets, and anti-lead? It will be a huge help. Alright then that's everything. Thanks <3

PS: Recollect had nothing to do with anything, he kept quiet and didn't ego at all it was just Flaw(UCAmego) and Meruim.
    I told Meruim to go make a few times because he didn't lag and he kept saying I was bad and he dodged every time. (he also tk'd me in the second screen shot)

Anyway I was bored and decided to waste a few min hope you had fun wasting your life reading this.

Google's Avatar 눈 ͜ಎ눈

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Insanity View Post
    hope you had fun wasting your life reading this.

Scarab's Avatar pretty boi swag

Thanks
    didn't even read. looks like a big 'ol sob story just from first glance.
    Scarab is being a bad boy.

Banned

Thanks
    Thanks for posting that information Scarab, I really needed to know you didn't read it.

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Insanity View Post
    I Joined a room, and when i died i looked at his ping and said "Oh my bad lag shield should have tried" And he got all defensive and said that he knows the owner of the server and what not. I tried to explain to him about how packets and ping works but he wouldn't have that, all he could say was "Even if i do lag it effects me as much as it effects you!" which isn't true. but anyway he ended up calling his friend into the room and they both kept saying I'm bad. Even tho I won most of the time. saying "Oh I'm posting this" and saying him lagging was just an excuse it doesn't effect anything. He treatned to "Kick my ass" if i ever tried to join Situation I had no plans to. anyway long story short Will someone Please teach this kid about ping, packets, and anti-lead? It will be a huge help. Alright then that's everything. Thanks <3

http://i1102.photobucket.com/albums/...11/ahgfad1.jpg

http://i1102.photobucket.com/albums/...11/ahgfad2.jpg

PS: Recollect had nothing to do with anything, he kept quiet and didn't ego at all it was just Flaw(UCAmego) and Meruim.
    I told Meruim to go make a few times because he didn't lag and he kept saying I was bad and he dodged every time. (he also tk'd me in the second screen shot)

Anyway I was bored and decided to waste a few min hope you had fun wasting your life reading this.
    Give me my 45 seconds of wasted time back please.

Thread Information