Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Banned

Thanks
    And no before you even read and say"OMG WE DDOS OMGOMG" No, i am not speaking in terms of DDOS or any sort of "Hacking"

I am talking about persistent lag that's pissing the hell out of me this has been going on for a while now and i finally take the time to make a thread.
    So heres how it is;

I load up the game, everything's running fine, no lag what-so-ever, Until i get to the login screen. Once there my screen is all skippy and it's just all out of wack. I haven't noticed any FPS fluxuations or decreasings, so i don't think that this is the problem. My ping has been green for a while now, and so has everyone elses. Besides distance lag everything with ping is A-OK.

My drivers are completely updated.
    I have a new graphics card.
    I have more RAM.
    I have updated my PC to the fullest-(Windows updates)
    Fgunz is in my "Exceptions" List, This is still sort of new. I have tried the following;

1. Restarting my pc- Of course with no success the lag was still there. This used to work but no longer does.
    2. Going through task manager and shutting down any un-needed programs such as Google chrome, Firefox, Etc...

I have not tried re-installing as i don't think that would work(Just my opinion but who knows this could be very well the case)

Any suggestions? :/
    Last edited by XxChrisxX; 09-01-2013 at 04:31 AM.

Dave's Avatar 1' or 1=1--

Country
    Thanks
    Is there any way for you to record this so we have a better view of your issue?
    It's a terrible thing, I think, in life to wait until you're ready.
    I have this feeling now that actually no one is ever ready to do anything.
    There is almost no such thing as ready. There is only now.
    And you may as well do it now. Generally speaking, now is as good a time as any.

Banned

Thanks
    I would try fraps, but fraps itself would lag the living doo-doo out of me. Fraps has never been my friend nor has any other recording device. Would a regular replay work?

Update- I've noticed a little bit of FPS distortion. I've been hitting 80 out of 150+..It may be infact FPS.

A little more info- I started playing an MMORPG , That everytime i get bored with it i get on Fgunz. See if i were to get on fgunz after THIS game in specific i would lag to hell like i am now in Gunz. But if i started fgunz before any other game Gunz wouldn't lag at all. I tried starting it first after a fresh restart but apparently it doesn't work anymore. Perhaps it's files in the background that don't see "eye-to-eye"? And causing me to lag?

Banned

Thanks
    Anyone? qq

Notorious's Avatar Khangus Khan

Thanks
    When Gunz is actually running what's your actual FPS? Like you can enable FPS counter.

Try system restore to a point when Gunz worked completely fine?

Edit - Just read that it fps lags when you're running 2 games? But completely fine when only running Gunz, you're probably causing stress to your gfx card by running 2 games at once causing fps lag. Just play one game at a time?

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Gamble View Post
    When Gunz is actually running what's your actual FPS? Like you can enable FPS counter.

Try system restore to a point when Gunz worked completely fine?

Edit - Just read that it fps lags when you're running 2 games? But completely fine when only running Gunz, you're probably causing stress to your gfx card by running 2 games at once causing fps lag. Just play one game at a time?
    Okay maybe i wasn't doing so well on the explanation part.

I ahve a different game i play for a few hours- When i get bored i get off of it and completely close it down
    I then come to play Gunz. When i get to the llogin screen the lag starts. I've noticed this lag starting AFTER i've played this game, but now it's before i play it. So no i am not running two games as that is stupid.

^QSknight's Avatar Donator

Country
    Thanks
    i Got This Problem Too
    Keep Lagging

Juriën's Avatar :(){ :|: & };:

Country
    Thanks
    latest DirectX?
    it's obviously a problem with the 3D rendering.

Banned

Thanks
    If i could get someone to link me to the newest DirectX that would be splendid.
    Ps; If this doesn't work Haze quit trying to be a wannabedev <3 Ijs (Kidding, i lav you mucho okok)

HellSniper's Avatar Mad Scientist

Country
    Thanks
    http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/downl...ils.aspx?id=35
    '-'
    The client will then scan your directx version and see if determine if an update is necessary / available.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information