Donator

Thanks
    Hello

here my second report of a ESP player.
    First of all my first report was about Ajax ESPing and it got declined. later dave still banned him for ESP,,,

Please take the report a bit serious and let a staff member that knows what soundplay is and ESP is and knows the difference look at the replay.
    note that this is the same player that played on sexmachine91 that has been reporting before for ESP
    most important thing to keep in mind: this player is good in hiding his ESP (like not coming obvious when im trying to lure him hiding)
    but if you got good soundplay+brain you can see that this player is not soundplaying but he is screenplaying.
    where he should hear the enemy he makes mistakes because the enemy is not in his screenfield etc..

well you will see:
    replay:
    http://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php...32528344931066

also another replay but its harder to recognize the ESP,,, but you can see him doing some fast shots while players are barely to not visible:
    http://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php...83836122231884
    (look at 5th round after 2-2 the first shot that he does is an obv one if you are still doubting)

Thanks for taking a look,

Greetings Beeksebergen

edit 04-09**
    hey i understand that it might be hard for some people to see this, maybe as GM's you got the possibility to watch this with [ESP] on? it will be a lot easyer for you to see
    Last edited by beeksebergen; 09-04-2013 at 10:54 PM.

DesiBoii's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Country
    Thanks
    After watching the replay, he has made it toooo obvious in the second replay you included somewhere in the 2nd-3rd round when they (Sexmachine81 and his partner) killed your mate. Quickly without any hesitation he hid behind a pillar turned over to go to the other side of it and all of a sudden messaged his partner that your mate would come from the other side so that they were aware of what would happen. As you stated above, his first shot is an obviously one too.

Therefore, it has come up to a conclusion that he is ESP'ing and has been banned.
    Thanks for reporting!

Thread Information