Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Bakpao's Avatar safe and sound

Thanks
    Wow, I had a lot of work put into this.
    Thanks Joey for helping me on text and other stuff, without you this sig would be nowhere.

CNC.
    22/12/2009

15/10/2010

Forgive's Avatar KingOmar.

Thanks
    damn u just started..i like it 9/10

Pulse's Avatar I AM THE ORIGINAL

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Bakpao View Post
    Wow, I had a lot of work put into this.
    Thanks Joey for helping me on text and other stuff, without you this sig would be nowhere.

CNC.
    Uhh..

I don't want to undermine Joey but the text needs to be a little more visible. Text is supposed to be seen, but not distracting. This text isn't distracting, but you can't see it either.

Besides that, it's a decent sig. There's no depth or effects, though, from what I can see.

Also, there's a light source in his hands, but there's no light going to his face? It looks like it's coming from behind him. Just sayin..

I don't rate tags because they don't help anyone.

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Pulse View Post
    Uhh..

I don't want to undermine Joey but the text needs to be a little more visible. Text is supposed to be seen, but not distracting. This text isn't distracting, but you can't see it either.

Besides that, it's a decent sig. There's no depth or effects, though, from what I can see.

Also, there's a light source in his hands, but there's no light going to his face? It looks like it's coming from behind him. Just sayin..

I don't rate tags because they don't help anyone.
    your bad at photoshop eh?LOL

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Forgive View Post
    your bad at photoshop eh?LOL
    Yea.. I ripped that whole quote from another site to look smart ^^

Thanks
    Yea.. I ripped that whole quote from another site to look smart ^^
    LOL u just dont want to teach me but its ok i still love u

Thanks
    Well ur not undermining joey, it was my choice putting the text there he just helped me with some other aspects of it.

I guess ur right but yeah about the light part i don't really get you. I ment to make his hand the light source, and only his hand. Not his face.
    22/12/2009

15/10/2010

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Bakpao View Post
    Well ur not undermining joey, it was my choice putting the text there he just helped me with some other aspects of it.

I guess ur right but yeah about the light part i don't really get you. I ment to make his hand the light source, and only his hand. Not his face.
    Exactly. The hand is the light source. But the light source is supposed to give off LIGHT.

It's supposed to have some realism in it. If you have a flash like pointing at your face, the backs of your head and shoulders aren't going to light up, your face will. Look at your render's shoulders. The backs of them are look like something is shining on them. Therefore, how could the light source be in front?

I hope you get what I'm saying LOL

Thanks
    Exactly. The hand is the light source. But the light source is supposed to give off LIGHT.

It's supposed to have some realism in it. If you have a flash like pointing at your face, the backs of your head and shoulders aren't going to light up, your face will. Look at your render's shoulders. The backs of them are look like something is shining on them. Therefore, how could the light source be in front?

damn pulse ur really good at this

Thanks

Ah yeah I see I get what you're saying.
    I guess I overlooked that his shoulders lighting up is just because of the gradient tool, but I didn't really consider that as being a light source.

But I guess you're right, the face should give off some light, yeah..
    22/12/2009

15/10/2010

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information