Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Cid's Avatar Highwind (wetdream)

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Bunny View Post
    my suggestion is to add some new maps and twists (with explanation on how to host) into race, deathrace, lolrace;

1) skillmap 4. same as if youd host normal race, however use /admin_team red and go blue instead of the other way around, as the blue team spawns in the finish line, and red team in the start. additional rule of no taking any kind of shortcut (including the one at the near-end of the map).

2) superflip beginner/intermediate/expert (although i assume the hosts are going to mainly host this in intermediate mode as expert is considered really hard for some ppl).
    all of the finish lines in the 3 courses mentioned above can be gotten to easily using shortcuts. players ofcourse will not be allowed to go there and the rounds will be hosted normally; players in blue, hosters in red. both spawn in the normal spawnpoint for superflip, therefore the round starts from the spawn, and they shall race to the courses aswell, while the hosts reach the finish line.
    might i add that the intermediate course was already used in the past once to host race, and has gone flawlessly. this is the biggest map in the game, full of different courses fit to potential racing and yet is never used.

3) reverse supermario3. would be hosted in the same way, however host will use /admin_team red and go blue instead. the other way around is just as challenging if not harder to complete and provides players with more variety in the map, as its an option to be done in the relaymap gameroom whilst waiting for a new round.

4) skillmap v2. unlike in v4, everyone spawn in the same place so teams have no meaning here. theres a shortcut the event team can take to the finish line just like maps mentioned above and is therefore a valid map for these events.
    You can post that in maybe the VIP suggestions thread. This isn't where you suggest new maps or features. I'm only quoting this so I don't delete all your ideas.

Also , the hosts can basically do whatever they want with the existing race events and maps. If anything I would ask Adri/Eagle or any other ET that frequently hosts the race events.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally Posted by Or View Post
    So my clannies was singing and I came up with this idea:
    The hoster will say a line from a famous song with like over 300M views, first person to say the next SENTENCE that comes after the line will win 1 event point, could be hosted in forums or like Guess The Password, from lobby.
    What do you think?
    It's an interesting idea, but this as you said is very similar to guess the password. The host could simply say from the game room, the person who says the next line in this song gets an event point. Or something to that extent

Thread Information