Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Raphačl's Avatar abuser

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Eeksdee View Post
    [Human Volleyball]

Map: CyberSports - Volleyball/Badminton Area
    Tags: [NI] [NG]
    Description: Two players will be called up and each stand on one side. One random player will be acting as a "ball", and both the two players must flip the "ball" opposite of the net/fence till one player manage to deceive the other who fails to flip the ball over. After which, the loser will be killed/slapped and the winner gets to go to the next round.
    * The ball goal is to press jump every single time the two active players are playing. Failing to do so will result in their deaths and the two will carry on to the next round. This is to increase difficulty, event staff may or may not implement this.
    Prize: Third place will receive 1 point, Second place will receive 2 points, First place will receive 3 points.
    Rules: Players are to equip training sword. Players who are lagging will be given warning and if they ignored it they will be subjected to a kick - this includes force lag as well.
    Hi, Eeksdee. I appreciate that you took the time to consider what would have made a good event idea, but I have a few concerns. The first is, what is the player who is the ball getting out of this? How do they win? The second thing that worries me is the ping gap; I think this event might be biased because the ball might have lower ping to one player than the other. Additionally, it would take a long time to convince the players to cooperate, and they might stall for an endless amount of time. Overall, I believe it has potential to be enjoyable but certain adjustments are needed.

Credits to GeorgčGFX for this beautiful signature

2. The following user said thank you to Raphačl for this useful post:

Eeksdee (07-09-2022)

Thread Information