Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Bipolarity's Avatar ɪɴᴄᴏɢɴɪᴛᴏ

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Bunny View Post
    Lava Duel
    Tags: [NG][NS][J0 (no jump)][S200]
    Possible maps: Battle arena, Mine, Arena (other maps are possible, get creative with it, maybe draw an arena with admin mines?)
    Description: Players are frozen away from a small arena-type area, and called in 2 by 2 to the arena, unfrozen and will begin to fight, when they are only equipped with meds/ammos/mines. I have not looked into which type has the largest clip, but if an admin or developer could add something like training meds that have infinite clip and do nothing, it would be perfect for this event and other concepts i have in mind, not to mention outside of events usage. Anyways, players will fight 1v1 when the objective is to make the other player take a med. Since the arena is small, jumping is disabled and speed is enhanced, eventually it will fill up and the first person to eat a med will lose and get kicked.
    The winner will go to another side, like in circle of mines, until half of the players remain. This goes on until there are 3 winners.

Note: this is also possible with more than 2 players at a time, where only 1 remains at the end of each fight.

Player-based Lava event: same concept as lava, but players will be moving extra fast with the s200 tag, and will be the ones using mines. The host will respawn all players after a certain timeframe to allow them to get more mines, last 3 players alive win.
    Thanks for your suggestion.

I like the first idea very much. VAMP tag would come in handy and mines should be used. Although a better win system could be implemented this would be very interesting to see, since you haven't explained how would we go about the points when only 3 remain.

Will wait to see more opinions from others on this. Trials feel free to give your opinion.

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Bipolarity View Post
    Thanks for your suggestion.

I like the first idea very much. VAMP tag would come in handy and mines should be used. Although a better win system could be implemented this would be very interesting to see, since you haven't explained how would we go about the points when only 3 remain.

Will wait to see more opinions from others on this. Trials feel free to give your opinion.
    You're right, I didn't explain how the 3 wins are picked, cause it's quite complicated to explain tbh;

if the room starts with an odd number of players, say 17, 14 would duel (for 7 rounds), and the last 3 will do a 1v1v1 of which only 1 survives, bringing the number of remaining players to 8 which is even, and can continue better.

if the number of players divides by 6, then you would get 3 winners eventually (for example: 12->6->3, 3 winners), which will play 1v1v1 for who gets the event point, first to take a med/mine gets +1, 2nd to take it +2 and the last one +3.

if there would only be 2 players left (for example 16->8->4->2), then the 2 left 1v1 for +2 and +3 while the 2 that lost in the 4 players round fight for +1, just like in tournaments essentially.

I do think that without a bigger clip for meds/mines players are likely to run out before filling the designated area, so just saying that if you do host this make sure to draw a not-too-big of an area for the players to fight in.

3. The following user said thank you to Bunny for this useful post:

$hon (10-06-2019)

Thread Information