Page 36 of 55 FirstFirst ... 26343536373846 ... LastLast
    Cid's Avatar Highwind (wetdream)

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Bunny View Post
    Do Da Dmg (DDD ) or you can call it DTD (do the dmg)
    Can be hosted in whichever rather large map, however i think battle arena will be best for this. Players will be frozen and put up on 1 side of the map, and optionally 1 staff would join their team aswell. One by one they will be unfrozen and taken to the host which would have an admin sword on, (the host could be frozen using admin ice masdive, by a staff which would be on the other team, however thats optional if the host *promises* not to move, he would only be allowed to slash the person he unfroze. The unfrozen person will do his best to put in the most amount of damage before getting slashed (this can be followed by the dmg row in tab). Player with the most dmg every round would win an event point.
    So you're saying... I get my calculator out... and then keep tabs on how much damage every individual person does in an allotted period of time while other people wait frozen? hoooooooooo I don't think so Bunny I am sorry

Eragon's Avatar No Fear

Country
    Thanks
    Freeze are Die

Game mode : [NG] [NI] [NS]

Map :TheOffice are Town

Instructions:-All player in the arena must be behind the GM(event hoster).Now for the game as follows,the game start on GM commands.Now as the GM moves around the map all player behind follows the GM if not they are dead or killed by the GM.Now the player who follow the GM are suppose to freeeze when the GM turns around , player on the arena who are still active or move are dead or killed by the GM.the last player standing win the event.

Rules : No Hide forcelagging / spiking or something else that going afk etc....

This is My idea.. The Next idea will be soon

Thank you
    no fear
    [IMG]

3. The following user said thank you to Eragon for this useful post:

Cid (12-28-2016)

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by loneeagle View Post
    Suggestion type:Event

Suggestion description: Guess the word
    Game mode: Doesnt matter keep changing it up PLEASE.
    Map: Doesnt matter either any map with a long high wall will do

So i've done this event a couple of times with clannies when i was muted

It was fun as hell so im not even mad for mute xD

Basicly you have 3 points
    Get 3 points is get the win the prize
    Basicly all pep stand before a wall
    The ET in this case Shoots a letter at the wall with a rifle and makes words
    Whoever guesses (so many times) The word Wins.

idk as i said i did it with other players/ clans also it was really fun never did any sort of offical thing tho
    I actually personally like this idea, I have been getting good at drawing pictures in the sky with the admin rocket for a while now and can see this event idea being taken to a whole new level. I'll test this ingame soon.

5. The following 2 users say thank you to Cid for this useful post:

Eagle (01-12-2017), loneeagle (01-12-2017)

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Zabu View Post
    Name: kekrace
    Objective: You will race to the finish line using whatever means necessary, but the unique thing here is that you will have no weapons. "Ranged weapons, Melee weapons".
    This event is done in Race map.
    The first one who reaches the finish line wins 1 ep per round, There will be 5 rounds

Rules: No macroing. No elevating. No force-lagging and No joining the red team.
    Room tags: [ns][ni][ng][esp]

For the players who says it's impossible

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=im5WS4Nhg7I

In another words add a [ns] roomtag to Race event.
    Well this is a lot like lolrace, but it's something to keep in mind if someone is trying to spice up their race event.
    Last edited by Cid; 01-12-2017 at 11:03 AM.

Country
    Thanks
    my suggestion is to add some new maps and twists (with explanation on how to host) into race, deathrace, lolrace;

1) skillmap 4. same as if youd host normal race, however use /admin_team red and go blue instead of the other way around, as the blue team spawns in the finish line, and red team in the start. additional rule of no taking any kind of shortcut (including the one at the near-end of the map).

2) superflip beginner/intermediate/expert (although i assume the hosts are going to mainly host this in intermediate mode as expert is considered really hard for some ppl).
    all of the finish lines in the 3 courses mentioned above can be gotten to easily using shortcuts. players ofcourse will not be allowed to go there and the rounds will be hosted normally; players in blue, hosters in red. both spawn in the normal spawnpoint for superflip, therefore the round starts from the spawn, and they shall race to the courses aswell, while the hosts reach the finish line.
    might i add that the intermediate course was already used in the past once to host race, and has gone flawlessly. this is the biggest map in the game, full of different courses fit to potential racing and yet is never used.

3) reverse supermario3. would be hosted in the same way, however host will use /admin_team red and go blue instead. the other way around is just as challenging if not harder to complete and provides players with more variety in the map, as its an option to be done in the relaymap gameroom whilst waiting for a new round.

4) skillmap v2. unlike in v4, everyone spawn in the same place so teams have no meaning here. theres a shortcut the event team can take to the finish line just like maps mentioned above and is therefore a valid map for these events.
    You can post that in maybe the VIP suggestions thread. This isn't where you suggest new maps or features. I'm only quoting this so I don't delete all your ideas.

Also , the hosts can basically do whatever they want with the existing race events and maps. If anything I would ask Adri/Eagle or any other ET that frequently hosts the race events.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally Posted by Or View Post
    So my clannies was singing and I came up with this idea:
    The hoster will say a line from a famous song with like over 300M views, first person to say the next SENTENCE that comes after the line will win 1 event point, could be hosted in forums or like Guess The Password, from lobby.
    What do you think?
    It's an interesting idea, but this as you said is very similar to guess the password. The host could simply say from the game room, the person who says the next line in this song gets an event point. Or something to that extent

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    Spoiler!

no, i didnt give up on that event yet. Since there were a couple of reasons this was declined, ill try to provide a solid fix for it with the hopes of changing the event team's mind.
    Instead of using speedy daggers, the players should be wearing a normal, rusty, level 0 dagger. The idea of speedy daggers being macro-able is fixed, alongside finding the difference between daggers, as the level 0 dagger has a unique model, whilst different level speedy daggers do not. this also provides players with the need to think about their actions, due to the large delay, instead of spamming slash and hoping for the best.
    Last edited by Bunny; 03-15-2017 at 06:54 PM.

Tenax's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Country
    Thanks
    no, i didnt give up on that event yet. Since there were a couple of reasons this was declined, ill try to provide a solid fix for it with the hopes of changing the event team's mind.
    Instead of using speedy daggers, the players should be wearing a normal, rusty, level 0 dagger. The idea of speedy daggers being macro-able is fixed, alongside finding the difference between daggers, as the level 0 dagger has a unique model, whilst different level speedy daggers do not. this also provides players with the need to think about their actions, due to the large delay, instead of spamming slash and hoping for the best.
    Hmm, this sounds more reasonable - however, there is no way in hell that we gonna be changing the original bumper cars event name - just be certain of that.

I'll be the one testing your event whenever I am in the mood to do so. When I am, I'll be the one whispering/contacting you about it, keep that in mind.

Eagle's Avatar damnvenom#1

Country
    Thanks
    After we've tested it as a team we decided to decline it because it's too quick and boring, don't suggest it again

Zabu's Avatar Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    Name: Survivor FLIPS!
    Mode: Team glad (16 v 16 or depends on how many players are on)
    Room tags : [ng][ni][m]
    Objective: Okay, this event will take place in stairway, in this event there will be two different teams, they will flip each other to oblivion using swords, they will be flipping the other team players till one of the two teams still alive, last player alive wins 1 ep there will be 5 rounds.

THE HOST CAN PARTICIPATE!

Tenax's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Zabu View Post
    Name: Survivor FLIPS!
    Mode: Team glad (16 v 16 or depends on how many players are on)
    Room tags : [ng][ni][m]
    Objective: Okay, this event will take place in stairway, in this event there will be two different teams, they will flip each other to oblivion using swords, they will be flipping the other team players till one of the two teams still alive, last player alive wins 1 ep there will be 5 rounds.

THE HOST CAN PARTICIPATE!

I feel like this can take an eternity to finish, 16vs16 - 5 rounds? I can't see it ending well. Also stairway is a big map and good one to run, I feel we'd have alot of people stalling the rounds, as if we need that, uh, if you can improve your idea, feel free to PM ME, don't reply to this thread;

Until now, I don't see it working.

13. The following user said thank you to Tenax for this useful post:

Cid (06-10-2017)

Page 36 of 55 FirstFirst ... 26343536373846 ... LastLast

Thread Information