Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    Lava Duel
    Tags: [NG][NS][J0 (no jump)][S200]
    Possible maps: Battle arena, Mine, Arena (other maps are possible, get creative with it, maybe draw an arena with admin mines?)
    Description: Players are frozen away from a small arena-type area, and called in 2 by 2 to the arena, unfrozen and will begin to fight, when they are only equipped with meds/ammos/mines. I have not looked into which type has the largest clip, but if an admin or developer could add something like training meds that have infinite clip and do nothing, it would be perfect for this event and other concepts i have in mind, not to mention outside of events usage. Anyways, players will fight 1v1 when the objective is to make the other player take a med. Since the arena is small, jumping is disabled and speed is enhanced, eventually it will fill up and the first person to eat a med will lose and get kicked.
    The winner will go to another side, like in circle of mines, until half of the players remain. This goes on until there are 3 winners.

Note: this is also possible with more than 2 players at a time, where only 1 remains at the end of each fight.

Player-based Lava event: same concept as lava, but players will be moving extra fast with the s200 tag, and will be the ones using mines. The host will respawn all players after a certain timeframe to allow them to get more mines, last 3 players alive win.

2. The following user said thank you to Bunny for this useful post:

Castiel (10-24-2019)

Bipolarity's Avatar ɪɴᴄᴏɢɴɪᴛᴏ

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Bunny View Post
    Lava Duel
    Possible maps: Battle arena, Mine, Arena (other maps are possible, get creative with it, maybe draw an arena with admin mines?)
    Description: Players are frozen away from a small arena-type area, and called in 2 by 2 to the arena, unfrozen and will begin to fight, when they are only equipped with meds/ammos/mines. I have not looked into which type has the largest clip, but if an admin or developer could add something like training meds that have infinite clip and do nothing, it would be perfect for this event and other concepts i have in mind, not to mention outside of events usage. Anyways, players will fight 1v1 when the objective is to make the other player take a med. Since the arena is small, jumping is disabled and speed is enhanced, eventually it will fill up and the first person to eat a med will lose and get kicked.
    The winner will go to another side, like in circle of mines, until half of the players remain. This goes on until there are 3 winners.

Note: this is also possible with more than 2 players at a time, where only 1 remains at the end of each fight.

Player-based Lava event: same concept as lava, but players will be moving extra fast with the s200 tag, and will be the ones using mines. The host will respawn all players after a certain timeframe to allow them to get more mines, last 3 players alive win.
    Thanks for your suggestion.

I like the first idea very much. VAMP tag would come in handy and mines should be used. Although a better win system could be implemented this would be very interesting to see, since you haven't explained how would we go about the points when only 3 remain.

Will wait to see more opinions from others on this. Trials feel free to give your opinion.

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Bipolarity View Post
    Thanks for your suggestion.

I like the first idea very much. VAMP tag would come in handy and mines should be used. Although a better win system could be implemented this would be very interesting to see, since you haven't explained how would we go about the points when only 3 remain.

Will wait to see more opinions from others on this. Trials feel free to give your opinion.
    You're right, I didn't explain how the 3 wins are picked, cause it's quite complicated to explain tbh;

if the room starts with an odd number of players, say 17, 14 would duel (for 7 rounds), and the last 3 will do a 1v1v1 of which only 1 survives, bringing the number of remaining players to 8 which is even, and can continue better.

if the number of players divides by 6, then you would get 3 winners eventually (for example: 12->6->3, 3 winners), which will play 1v1v1 for who gets the event point, first to take a med/mine gets +1, 2nd to take it +2 and the last one +3.

if there would only be 2 players left (for example 16->8->4->2), then the 2 left 1v1 for +2 and +3 while the 2 that lost in the 4 players round fight for +1, just like in tournaments essentially.

I do think that without a bigger clip for meds/mines players are likely to run out before filling the designated area, so just saying that if you do host this make sure to draw a not-too-big of an area for the players to fight in.

5. The following user said thank you to Bunny for this useful post:

$hon (10-06-2019)

justRelax's Avatar The name says it all.

Country
    Thanks
    Lava Duel

I like the first idea of Lava Duel, since if the player is out of clip before the match starts they can ask the host to respawn them, the 2nd idea of Player Based Lava I think no. I honestly believe Lava Duel is enough for us.

Originally Posted by Zabu View Post
    Back stab (was suggested by arctic on his app) i talked to him that i will add afew things to it post it here. So s/o to arctic for inspiring dis.

So this is a combination between musical chairs and find the mine
    Host will freeze all players and summon them to one place the host will have to hide 1 mine then he unfreeze all
    First person finds the mine and dies by it will pick 1 player to be kicked out of the room
    Keep going till 3 players alive
    Last 3 win 3 2 1
    Add vamp roomtag so all players 1hp
    ns ni ng
    Find the Mine has an ultimatum, when the person finds the mine they win a point but here it would just continue. If we had a full room and implemented this, the event might take a while to finish, so I don't think it is a good idea.

Spoiler!

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by justRelax View Post
    I like the first idea of Lava Duel, since if the player is out of clip before the match starts they can ask the host to respawn them, the 2nd idea of Player Based Lava I think no. I honestly believe Lava Duel is enough for us.
    I think that spawning players when they run out of clip (in the 2nd idea) is actually more valid than respawning in the first idea. I imagined the first event being in an open area with a circle of mines-like circle but relatively larger (about 2x as big) where 2 people are teleported in each time. The skillmap with a big spawning platform might be good for this. Additionally maybe make a quarter or half circle around walls and wall corners to maybe give room for medstyle and wall bouncing in there?
    Point is, i think both ideas could atleast use a short test to understand them and balance around difficulty (speed modifier in the 2nd idea to make players more susceptible to hitting mines while making little movement).
    Imo, the way the 2nd idea is gonna go, with atleast 10 players in the room, is like the normal lava event except no downtime because if you want to dodge mines placed by players you basically have to always move unless nobody is trying to throw mines at you (which would then maybe justify a global respawn). Not to mention, with players moving at hyper speeds whilst throwing mines, the mines get the players's velocity and actually land a very far distance from where they were thrown, allowing for very surprising mines appearing 'out ofnowhere'.

Castiel's Avatar Ex-Event Team - Lurking

Country
    Thanks
    Lava Duel

Really nice suggestion Bunny, I like this idea seriously, it would be a serious hardcore twist over all common combat eventos, though I disagree with Bipo cause using VAMP would reduce the HPs to 1 for the other players when first 2 - 3 combats are made, in any case the player who goes out of bounds or eats a mine would get kicked and done, for the rest I just say that it's pretty nice and I have nothing else to add or say cause most of things to say were already said by my partners Bipo and Relax, but tbh I support this idea and I'm looking forward to see it at least tested a few times.

9. The following user said thank you to Castiel for this useful post:

Bunny (10-24-2019)

Thread Information