Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Tenax View Post
    1- The host can use already these maps and in the past I've seen it used. But this would require remaking of the room for lets say these maps, which I personally wouldn't mind trying, but [TP] shouldn't be used. Unless the host wants it to be used, I personally wouldn't. P.s: this can take hours with the TP tag.
    Never in the past half a year have i seen a race map that isnt race or supermario3, except 1 or 2 times that they used skillmap 13 that was made by stephanm. It doesnt have to be a remake, this can just be a full event with 5 different skillmaps/same skillmap twice. Currently every map valid for racing outside of the 3 i mentioned, is almost always going to have no winners without [tp] so adding it would open up these options. The reason you dont see those maps used in race anymore is simply because when they were used, there were no winners.
    P.S: this will not take hours, as this is a race and not a training room for chatting while doing the map. a map like skillmap v5 can take no longer than 5 minutes if you have people who can race (do note that some rounds in some events take 20+ minutes per round).

Originally Posted by Tenax View Post
    2- No. lol... I can imagine how many players would abuse it and TP to places of other players. And making a rule against that is just a reach, not a good idea. [/COLOR]
    Players already abuse their right to annoy other players by hiding with them before the countdown ends. If players want to annoy other player locations by hiding with them, not enabling this tag is not gonna stop it, because its already happening.

justRelax's Avatar The name says it all.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Bunny View Post
    Never in the past half a year have i seen a race map that isnt race or supermario3, except 1 or 2 times that they used skillmap 13 that was made by stephanm. It doesnt have to be a remake, this can just be a full event with 5 different skillmaps/same skillmap twice. Currently every map valid for racing outside of the 3 i mentioned, is almost always going to have no winners without [tp] so adding it would open up these options. The reason you dont see those maps used in race anymore is simply because when they were used, there were no winners.
    P.S: this will not take hours, as this is a race and not a training room for chatting while doing the map. a map like skillmap v5 can take no longer than 5 minutes if you have people who can race (do note that some rounds in some events take 20+ minutes per round).
    I don't know about others but when I host Race / Deathrace the maps I choose are 2 Race, 2 SuperMario, and 1 Skillmap assorted, though maybe it can be made that we do a few more skillsmaps rather than 2 of the most known racing maps.

Spoiler!

Thread Information