Originally Posted by Zaku View Post
    Name: Last on the island

Objetive:
    Here is to stay standing
    The host must throw training grenades
    Everyone must be in the right place
    Surround the other spaces with mines to prevent someone from escaping
    Use ESP if necessary
    The host must throw grenades which makes everyone fall and others fly away,there goes the detail, those who fly must return to the same place without stepping elsewhere, the player who falls somewhere else will be eliminated.

If you are in the air do your best to return do the correct island without committing suicide.

-No one should have sword, sg, meds, nothing.

https://imgur.com/a/t9RQtl8

Goodluck.
    I honestly don't think this will work for different reasons:

• Would be hard to summon many players (15+) at one of those rocks, they will be blocking each other and they all might end up suiciding before we even start.

• In this event, players don't have anything to do besides waiting for their own death, makes me wonder, is it really fun? (IMO I don't think players will enjoy playing it)

• We already have (almost) a similar official event like this one with the same objective, It's called Don't Fall Down but it's Players vs Players (Players have to fight their teammates to make them fall into the oblivion by throwing training grenades at each other, last alive wins) I suggest you check the Event List thread for more info.

Anyway, Zaku, Thanks for your time and effort and that is just my opinion, after all, I don't mind testing this event with you In-Game and see how it goes and maybe if I can understand it more and do something to improve it and make it more reasonable, contact me whenever you are online.
    Last edited by Zabu; 04-29-2020 at 10:29 AM.

2. The following user said thank you to Zabu for this useful post:

Zaku (04-30-2020)

Thread Information