Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Cid's Avatar Highwind (wetdream)

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Bram View Post
    Make a rule which states that people cannot hang on the ceiling in the showerroom map while in a RFN event, please.

OT;

When the host is tumbling in the Stalker event, there is no way to know where he/she is. So either stop tumbling or equip visible weapons.
    People are allowed to hang in any map on rfn. You players need to stop your whining about this, I am sorry that there's 1 particular map that you event winner circlejerkers don't win in consistently but to be honest that's too bad. I throw nades high on that map, I know my fellow ET's punish hangers as well.

That's literally the point. We are invisible. We can spend the ENTIRE round tumbling if we'd like, but then we move at snail pace. When our movement picks up we HAVE to switch to sword and then we're extremely noticeable. If you are tumbling, you can still hear footsteps, and if you are just running with weapon out you can still hear footsteps. Why do you have to recycle common complaints so hardcore and post it here. The only thing this post would need to complete it is
    " HOSTS CANT USE ROCKETS IN H&S "
    " OTHER HELPERS CANT MOVE AROUND IN EVENTS CUZ IT SCARES US AND MAKES US MOVE AND DIE "

2. The following user said thank you to Cid for this useful post:

Nogamenolife (07-02-2017)

Thread Information