Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    justRelax's Avatar The name says it all.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Bunny View Post
    Ghost Sniper
    Tags: S300 J0 NS NI V SNO
    Map: SkillmapV5
    Description: In this event your objective is to kill the host, who will have a normal amount of hp/ap, using snipers only. The host will use a ghost set, and additionally have admin vials activated which makes him move super fast on top of the S300 tag. The person to kill the host wins +1. Can be hosted with more than one host per round.
    Rules: no shotbot
    Additional hosting choices and optional changes: 1) Enable friendly fire, 2) Enable turbo mode (for 1 hit kills), 3) Allow host to jump by using J200 tag instead of J0, making it harder to kill him.
    Since I had a lot of free time today I went ahead and refined your event idea. In addition it is obvious that shotbot is disallowed & if you use it you will get banned.

Ghost Sniper
    Suggested by Bunny
    Spoiler!

Anyhow I am thinking of trying out this event since I have gone through the effort of reworking it. It sounds similar to Counter-Strike & Sniper Wars, however it is different from Counter-Strike since FPS is not enabled, and different from Sniper Wars when NS is enabled.

Overall, would like to try it out and go from there, the optional changes will perhaps be worked on to make it optional or part of the main functionality of the event. Anyhow will have to hear what the other Event Team members have to say about this suggestion.
    Last edited by justRelax; 03-06-2022 at 12:26 AM. Reason: Bunny chose wrong Turbo Mode.

Spoiler!

Thread Information