Page 48 of 55 FirstFirst ... 384647484950 ... LastLast

Country
    Thanks
    Skeet Shooting

Optional Tags: TP, BO, IA, SO

Players on Blue team, ET on red team. Players stand on a ledge/balcony with a ranged weapon. ET stands above on the roof out of view with X hp. ET jumps down and players shoot the ET while in view. First player to X kills wins. Difficulty can be determined based on area selection.

An example spot in the map Terrace of The Sky.

Puma's Avatar Meow.

Thanks
    I didn't know where to post it so I post it here.

Regarding the new credited property that has been added lately to the Event List thread; Zabu is not the one who invented or even thought about Flip the Staff event.
    The event was hosted way before this guy has even existed! I remember playing it way back in 2013 tho.
    Now for the 'proof': players talk about Flip the Staff event in 2015 (https://freestylersworld.com/showthr...l=1#post789639) while Zabu has joined the forum in 2016 (https://freestylersworld.com/member.php?151265-Zabu)

I'd like you guys to remove his name from there. I'm not doing it because I hate him or something like that, I don't even know the guy tbh, but people don't deserve credits for things they didn't do, am I right?

3. The following user said thank you to Puma for this useful post:

justRelax (04-29-2021)

Zabu's Avatar Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Puma View Post

Regarding the new credited property that has been added lately to the Event List thread; Zabu is not the one who invented or even thought about Flip the Staff event.
    The event was hosted way before this guy has even existed! I remember playing it way back in 2013 tho.
    Now for the 'proof': players talk about Flip the Staff event in 2015 (https://freestylersworld.com/showthr...l=1#post789639) while Zabu has joined the forum in 2016 (https://freestylersworld.com/member.php?151265-Zabu)

I'd like you guys to remove his name from there. I'm not doing it because I hate him or something like that, I don't even know the guy tbh, but people don't deserve credits for things they didn't do, am I right?
    I know im not supposed to reply to players here
    But hes right i didnt think of that also i didnt even know who added my name here or how did you relate this event to me.

5. The following 2 users say thank you to Zabu for this useful post:

Faky (04-23-2021), Puma (04-23-2021)

Tenax's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Puma View Post

Thank you for bringing it for our attention. I fixed it, and I will ask about it in the ET chat, I'm sure it was an honest mistake.
    Last edited by Tenax; 04-23-2021 at 01:26 PM.

7. The following 2 users say thank you to Tenax for this useful post:

Faky (04-23-2021), Puma (04-23-2021)

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    Don't Be Last
    Description: The host will spawn everyone to the Superflip "Noob Course". He will unfreeze players at the start of the course, and position himself over the climbing wall (tall, narrow wall separating the bottom and top platforms). Players will then be unfrozen and be required to reach the finish line of the "Noob" course, and will be affected by 200% gravity as well as 200% speed, making it harder for them to climb. The host, standing at the top of the wall, will be slashing them down (slashes cause double the knockback due to 200% speed). The last player to reach the finish line gets slapped. The host then freezes everyone alive back at the start of the "Noob" course. This process repeats until there's a winner (5 rounds total).
    Rules: No spiking / lagging / force-lagging. You cannot use a speedy dagger!. Listen to the host at all times. No stalling. No shortcutting.
    Prize: Last person to stay alive (after everyone either suicided or got slapped for being last), gets 1 event point.
    Game Mods: GOD, GLAD, S200, G200

Note: I recommend doing 5 rounds of this, and not kicking whoever loses. This is because suiciding can be frequent, especially if you get hit by the host or miss a jump. Additionally, each race-round is short, meaning the last person will die pretty frequently.

Don't Be Last (FF VERSION)
    Description: The host will spawn everyone to this Superflip area: https://i.imgur.com/VARE8uE.jpeg . He will unfreeze players at the start of the course (bottom right of the picture), and wait here: https://i.imgur.com/E1odIHS.jpg . Players will then be unfrozen and be required to reach the host and die, and will be affected by 50% speed, making them slower. Players who got slashed off by other players have an opportunity to get back to the start of the course because of Bouncy Oblivion tag. The last player to reach the finish line gets killed/slapped. This process repeats until there's a winner (5 rounds total).
    A different version of this: The first player to reach the host wins (did not have enough testing to determine how long each version might take).
    Rules: No spiking / lagging / force-lagging. You cannot use a speedy dagger!. Listen to the host at all times. No stalling.
    Prize: Last person to stay alive (after everyone got killed by being last), gets 1 event point. OR: First person to reach the host, gets 1 event point.
    Game Mods: GOD, GLAD, S50

Note: Players who fall are not able to get back up and shortcut, as the bouncy oblivion does not bounce them up high enough for this to be possible. Instead, they have to dash back to the start (bottom right of first image).

Oblivion Battles ([GLAD]/[SGO]/[SNO]/[RVO])
    Description: Similar to the way any gladiator type PVP event is hosted, players will now be spawned at the bottom of 'Skyline' (With bouncy oblivion, they cant suicide), and fight whilst jumping repeatedly (similar to bunny mode), and be unable to climb back up due to the high gravity. Last player alive wins (+3 +2 +1 if its hunger games styled). This offers a unique experience to PVP because you keep moving in the direction you dash/massive in, instead of staying in place. Variations with SGO/SNO/RVO are also possible.
    Rules: No spiking / lagging / force-lagging. No stalling.
    Prize: Last player alive wins (+3 +2 +1 if its hunger games styled) 1 event point.
    Game Mods: GOD, GLAD/RVO/SGO/SNO, G250, ESP

Zabu's Avatar Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Bunny View Post
    Don't Be Last
    Description: The host will spawn everyone to the Superflip "Noob Course". He will unfreeze players at the start of the course, and position himself over the climbing wall (tall, narrow wall separating the bottom and top platforms). Players will then be unfrozen and be required to reach the finish line of the "Noob" course, and will be affected by 200% gravity as well as 200% speed, making it harder for them to climb. The host, standing at the top of the wall, will be slashing them down (slashes cause double the knockback due to 200% speed). The last player to reach the finish line gets slapped. The host then freezes everyone alive back at the start of the "Noob" course. This process repeats until there's a winner (5 rounds total).
    Rules: No spiking / lagging / force-lagging. You cannot use a speedy dagger!. Listen to the host at all times. No stalling. No shortcutting.
    Prize: Last person to stay alive (after everyone either suicided or got slapped for being last), gets 1 event point.

Note: I recommend doing 5 rounds of this, and not kicking whoever loses. This is because suiciding can be frequent, especially if you get hit by the host or miss a jump. Additionally, each race-round is short, meaning the last person will die pretty frequently.
    I liked this idea and I thought it was gonna be fun hosting and playing it, But after deep thinking, I don't see it being hosted nor working(my opinion at least) for several reasons:

• Let's say 20 players at least joined this event, each process is gonna take at least 1 minute, repeating this process for 20 players x 5 rounds which means you are gonna repeat this process for at least 100 minutes, minimum, nobody wants to stay in an event that takes at least 2 hours. Which is gonna make me rather host it the way where we kick the loser, But again as you mentioned won't be fair for too many players and it's gonna end up with players complaining and disliking the event.

• Slashing the players will affect them 2x as you mentioned, but you seem to forget that the host will also be slashed/massived too many times by several players at the same time which is gonna push him away and the chances of him suiciding are also high. This is gonna lead to a huge amount of players passing when the host has been pushed away, and this is not fair.

• Players complaints/trolls there will always be players who are trolling, not finishing the path/slashing or massive the host after finishing or complain about you slashing him and not being able to slash someone else, for example, who is 200 ping for you, I believe that the host will receive a huge backlash hosting this.

This is just my opinion, I will wait for other Trials or ET's to reply to see their opinions as well and to see if they see it working from another perspective.

Originally Posted by Bunny
    Description: Similar to the way any gladiator type PVP event is hosted, players will now be spawned at the bottom of 'Skyline' (With bouncy oblivion, they cant suicide), and fight whilst jumping repeatedly (similar to bunny mode), and be unable to climb back up due to the high gravity. Last player alive wins (+3 +2 +1 if its hunger games styled). This offers a unique experience to PVP because you keep moving in the direction you dash/massive in, instead of staying in place. Variations with SGO/SNO/RVO are also possible.
    Prize: Last player alive wins (+3 +2 +1 if its hunger games styled) 1 event point.
    Yeah, I see no wrong with this one seems really fun and different, However, we are required to test it first to see how it goes to give our final thoughts, I have no problem testing this in-game.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally Posted by Frooples View Post
    Skeet Shooting

Players on Blue team, ET on red team. Players stand on a ledge/balcony with a ranged weapon. ET stands above on the roof out of view with X hp. ET jumps down and players shoot the ET while in view. First player to X kills wins. Difficulty can be determined based on area selection.

https://i.ibb.co/y0vz06P/9-Fr-2o-4o-...4-22-01-03.jpg
    Hey I have a few questions first, cause I don't really get the idea

Firstly: by X hp for the host, do you mean normal HP/AP for the host, which is gonna lead the event to end very quickly, I don't see the fun for the players.
    Or do you mean Admin Ring HP/AP, anyways this is just another way of hosting the Kill The Staff event which was removed from the Event List for different reasons.

Secondly: The first player to reach X kills wins? what do you mean, If we put "training" game mode, for example, it's gonna be a huge problem due to players killing each other and not focusing on the host.

Thirdly: as I mentioned above for Bunny, It's gonna be hard to control players in such a situation, low HP/AP host and trying to control the players who decide to break the rules like going outside the area that they are supposed to be in. especially when several players decide to go out at once and kill the host, which is gonna be very easy for them.
    Last edited by justRelax; 04-26-2021 at 02:37 PM.

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    Just putting this here before the other trials say what they think, to address these issues;

Originally Posted by Zabu View Post
    • Let's say 20 players at least joined this event, each process is gonna take at least 1 minute, repeating this process for 20 players x 5 rounds which means you are gonna repeat this process for at least 100 minutes, minimum, nobody wants to stay in an event that takes at least 2 hours. Which is gonna make me rather host it the way where we kick the loser, But again as you mentioned won't be fair for too many players and it's gonna end up with players complaining and disliking the event.
    Don't forget that 5 people or more can die per round simply by suiciding when they try to wallrun/wallclimb past the part with no floor, or suicide accidentally by getting pushed back by the host and fall too quickly (because of gravity). I haven't been able to test it with players to determine how many of them can pass it, but another alternative is 2 rounds, 3 winners that each get +1 per round, or 3 rounds with 2 winners per round.

Originally Posted by Zabu View Post
    • Slashing the players will affect them 2x as you mentioned, but you seem to forget that the host will also be slashed/massived too many times by several players at the same time which is gonna push him away and the chances of him suiciding are also high. This is gonna lead to a huge amount of players passing when the host has been pushed away, and this is not fair.
    • Players complaints/trolls there will always be players who are trolling, not finishing the path/slashing or massive the host after finishing or complain about you slashing him and not being able to slash someone else, for example, who is 200 ping for you, I believe that the host will receive a huge backlash hosting this.
    - Then add [m] tag, and solve many issues.
    - It can be added as a rule that players who pass the host are not allowed to go back and intentionally slash him, just like in w2w when he stands in the player's side spamming nades or rockets.
    - A huge amount of players can pass in attributes touchdown if the host gets massived by a player or is going to 1 side to slash while people pass on the other side.
    - Players who are 200 ping naturally have an advantage in the event i suggested, yet also in run from sword and attributes touchdown.
    Last edited by Bunny; 04-24-2021 at 10:53 PM.

Cutie's Avatar May

Country
    Thanks
    Skeet Shooting

Hey Frooples! Your in-game event idea could work, but it requires some changes, in my opinion. At first, the Limit Weapons room modifier should be enabled in order to increase the difficulty, so players will be able to equip Revolvers OR Shotguns Only (depending on the host). Secondly, I was checking it in a private room, and even when the B.O. room-tag is enabled, the host isn't able to jump high enough to face the players. So I think there should be a Jump/Gravity 200~300 room modifier enabled as well.

Don't Be Last

Hi Bunny,
    I don't think that it will work because it's really difficult. I was trying it in a private room, and even without Gravity 200 room modifier it's pretty hard. They can also fly over because of the Speed 200 room modifier, once they get slashed by the host. Maybe the idea of 2 rounds & 3 winners could work, but should be given a try.

Description: The host will spawn everyone to this Superflip area: https://i.imgur.com/VARE8uE.jpeg . He will unfreeze players at the start of the course (bottom right of the picture), and wait here: https://i.imgur.com/E1odIHS.jpg . Players will then be unfrozen and be required to reach the host and die, and will be affected by 50% speed, making them slower. Players who got slashed off by other players have an opportunity to get back to the start of the course because of Bouncy Oblivion tag. The last player to reach the finish line gets killed/slapped. This process repeats until there's a winner (5 rounds total).
    A different version of this: The first player to reach the host wins (did not have enough testing to determine how long each version might take).
    Rules: No spiking / lagging / force-lagging. You cannot use a speedy dagger!. Listen to the host at all times. No stalling.
    Prize: Last person to stay alive (after everyone got killed by being last), gets 1 event point. OR: First person to reach the host, gets 1 event point.

Note: Players who fall are not able to get back up and shortcut, as the bouncy oblivion does not bounce them up high enough for this to be possible. Instead, they have to dash back to the start (bottom right of first image).
    The idea of being the first player to reach the host could work, in my opinion. The host may also place landmines along the way to make it harder for the players to reach the finish line. I'd say, we could give it a try and see if the players like the idea or even check if it's working well.

I think it would work, and I'd like to give it a try - looks interesting tbh. Just like you mentioned, this is like any other PvP event and I believe the players will like it. If we remove the melee weapon usage (sword, dagger, etc), it could even be more challenging, in my opinion.

But those are my opinions, let's see what the other trial and official ET's thinks.
    Life can only be understood backwards; but it must be lived forwards.

~

TomasEdison's Avatar ✨ שָׁוִיתי ה' לנֶגדי תמיד

Country
    Thanks
    Skeet Shooting

- Honestly, I really liked the idea. This could replace the 'Kill the Staff' event which doesn't exist anymore. However, it might be difficult for the host to watch the players, in order to see if anyone is cheating by leaving the ledge/balcony (in Terrace of The Sky map, for example). Another thing; instead of "First player to reach X kills wins", would be better if it was "First player to kill the host each round wins 1 event point" (5 rounds event basically). Besides, what do you mean by SO room-tag? not sure I understood that.

Don't Be Last

1. To be honest, I didn't like the idea. My fellow Trial Event Moderators have already said everything pretty much, but I may repeat some things in my reply. The biggest issue is that there's no really space for a lot of players to climb on the wall. Another thing is that the event will quickly become a torture and not enjoyable at all since you can barely go up and easily can get slashed to the oblivion. Basically, seems like there's 0 chance for players to go up successfully.

2. I personally liked the original version of this event, where the players have to reach the finish line and the last one gets slapped. By making it 1 winner each round (5 rounds in total), the event will take longer, I believe. Therefore, I may suggest to make it a 3 winners event, but then it'll be similar to Need for Speed. Anyways, it deserves a try. We can see how it actually works and maybe find some other twist(s). Side-note; the S50 room modifier isn't a good option imo because the slow movements might cause the participants lose patience.

3. That's a great idea, I really liked this one. I personally think we should also add more PvP events to the list, so this one could surely work! We can also try it with or without the G250 tag, since this modifier isn't necessary imo. Another option is to decrease it a little, G250 seems too high.

Overall, your event idea's are great. I believe that even those, which I personally didn't like, deserve a test.

“Every spirit builds itself a house, and beyond its house - a world, and beyond its world - a heaven.
    Know then, that the world exists for you: build, therefore, your own world”

- "Nature" (Chapter 8), Ralph Waldo Emerson
    *Credits to GeorgeGFX for the Avatar picture!

Eeksdee's Avatar Best Asian Male Dora

Country
    Thanks
    Skeet Shooting

Players on Blue team, ET on red team. Players stand on a ledge/balcony with a ranged weapon. ET stands above on the roof out of view with X hp. ET jumps down and players shoot the ET while in view. First player to X kills wins. Difficulty can be determined based on area selection. CENTER]

[/CENTER]

Spoiler!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Don't Be Last

Spoiler!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Spoiler!

Let's hear from the rest of the other Trial Event Teams of their opinion.
    Remember these are only opinions.
    Last edited by Eeksdee; 04-25-2021 at 11:15 AM.

Thank you and credit ~ GeorgeGFX

Page 48 of 55 FirstFirst ... 384647484950 ... LastLast

Thread Information