Originally Posted by Eeksdee View Post
[Human Volleyball]

Map: CyberSports - Volleyball/Badminton Area
Tags: [NI] [NG]
Description: Two players will be called up and each stand on one side. One random player will be acting as a "ball", and both the two players must flip the "ball" opposite of the net/fence till one player manage to deceive the other who fails to flip the ball over. After which, the loser will be killed/slapped and the winner gets to go to the next round.
* The ball goal is to press jump every single time the two active players are playing. Failing to do so will result in their deaths and the two will carry on to the next round. This is to increase difficulty, event staff may or may not implement this.
Prize: Third place will receive 1 point, Second place will receive 2 points, First place will receive 3 points.
Rules: Players are to equip training sword. Players who are lagging will be given warning and if they ignored it they will be subjected to a kick - this includes force lag as well.
Originally Posted by Eeksdee View Post
Ping wise, I agree also with @Raphael and @Emerald.
I would suggest letting similar pings play together first (as the flippers) and the ball be someone who has a much different ping. This might be fair for all players.

Also on how we decide the winners when it comes down to three players is the first round will decide on who the third place is going to be.

(Scenerio below)

Maybe we can add an incentive such as whoever volunteered/is picked as a ball received 1 additional ep when 2 rounds (your choice) has been played. If not, second scenerio is a staff member be the ball. But do choose appropriate player to be the ball for the two players.
We could also for example if the room size is an odd number, the one who's chosen to be the ball has to keep his or her position in the room. One way to kick/disqualify/slap the ball is if he or she stalls the game (does not press space) or other use other means to prolong the game.

In general this type of play is called juggling, so it might actually be fun and no I cannot try this by myself cause it's practically impossible.

But thanks given to the three trials.

Scenerio:
If player A vs B and player A wins, player B will play with player C.
If player C wins he or she will vs player A for first prize.
Player B will be considered third place.
Sorry but you must know this, in this event a ball player can abuse f12 easily it's not traceable and it takes more than an hour if there are more than 20 players in room, sometimes(low ping and host = ball) it leads to an endless fight. also, this is already suggested and tested very long back ended with fail and declined.