Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Cutie's Avatar May

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Frooples View Post
    Skeet Shooting

Optional Tags: TP, BO, IA, SO

Players on Blue team, ET on red team. Players stand on a ledge/balcony with a ranged weapon. ET stands above on the roof out of view with X hp. ET jumps down and players shoot the ET while in view. First player to X kills wins. Difficulty can be determined based on area selection.

https://i.ibb.co/y0vz06P/9-Fr-2o-4o-...4-22-01-03.jpg
    An example spot in the map Terrace of The Sky.
    Hey Frooples! Your in-game event idea could work, but it requires some changes, in my opinion. At first, the Limit Weapons room modifier should be enabled in order to increase the difficulty, so players will be able to equip Revolvers OR Shotguns Only (depending on the host). Secondly, I was checking it in a private room, and even when the B.O. room-tag is enabled, the host isn't able to jump high enough to face the players. So I think there should be a Jump/Gravity 200~300 room modifier enabled as well.

Originally Posted by Bunny View Post
    Don't Be Last
    Description: The host will spawn everyone to the Superflip "Noob Course". He will unfreeze players at the start of the course, and position himself over the climbing wall (tall, narrow wall separating the bottom and top platforms). Players will then be unfrozen and be required to reach the finish line of the "Noob" course, and will be affected by 200% gravity as well as 200% speed, making it harder for them to climb. The host, standing at the top of the wall, will be slashing them down (slashes cause double the knockback due to 200% speed). The last player to reach the finish line gets slapped. The host then freezes everyone alive back at the start of the "Noob" course. This process repeats until there's a winner (5 rounds total).
    Rules: No spiking / lagging / force-lagging. You cannot use a speedy dagger!. Listen to the host at all times. No stalling. No shortcutting.
    Prize: Last person to stay alive (after everyone either suicided or got slapped for being last), gets 1 event point.
    Game Mods: GOD, GLAD, S200, G200

Note: I recommend doing 5 rounds of this, and not kicking whoever loses. This is because suiciding can be frequent, especially if you get hit by the host or miss a jump. Additionally, each race-round is short, meaning the last person will die pretty frequently.
    Hi Bunny,
    I don't think that it will work because it's really difficult. I was trying it in a private room, and even without Gravity 200 room modifier it's pretty hard. They can also fly over because of the Speed 200 room modifier, once they get slashed by the host. Maybe the idea of 2 rounds & 3 winners could work, but should be given a try.

Don't Be Last (FF VERSION)
    Description: The host will spawn everyone to this Superflip area: https://i.imgur.com/VARE8uE.jpeg . He will unfreeze players at the start of the course (bottom right of the picture), and wait here: https://i.imgur.com/E1odIHS.jpg . Players will then be unfrozen and be required to reach the host and die, and will be affected by 50% speed, making them slower. Players who got slashed off by other players have an opportunity to get back to the start of the course because of Bouncy Oblivion tag. The last player to reach the finish line gets killed/slapped. This process repeats until there's a winner (5 rounds total).
    A different version of this: The first player to reach the host wins (did not have enough testing to determine how long each version might take).
    Rules: No spiking / lagging / force-lagging. You cannot use a speedy dagger!. Listen to the host at all times. No stalling.
    Prize: Last person to stay alive (after everyone got killed by being last), gets 1 event point. OR: First person to reach the host, gets 1 event point.
    Game Mods: GOD, GLAD, S50

Note: Players who fall are not able to get back up and shortcut, as the bouncy oblivion does not bounce them up high enough for this to be possible. Instead, they have to dash back to the start (bottom right of first image).
    The idea of being the first player to reach the host could work, in my opinion. The host may also place landmines along the way to make it harder for the players to reach the finish line. I'd say, we could give it a try and see if the players like the idea or even check if it's working well.

Oblivion Battles ([GLAD]/[SGO]/[SNO]/[RVO])
    Description: Similar to the way any gladiator type PVP event is hosted, players will now be spawned at the bottom of 'Skyline' (With bouncy oblivion, they cant suicide), and fight whilst jumping repeatedly (similar to bunny mode), and be unable to climb back up due to the high gravity. Last player alive wins (+3 +2 +1 if its hunger games styled). This offers a unique experience to PVP because you keep moving in the direction you dash/massive in, instead of staying in place. Variations with SGO/SNO/RVO are also possible.
    Rules: No spiking / lagging / force-lagging. No stalling.
    Prize: Last player alive wins (+3 +2 +1 if its hunger games styled) 1 event point.
    Game Mods: GOD, GLAD/RVO/SGO/SNO, G250, ESP
    I think it would work, and I'd like to give it a try - looks interesting tbh. Just like you mentioned, this is like any other PvP event and I believe the players will like it. If we remove the melee weapon usage (sword, dagger, etc), it could even be more challenging, in my opinion.

But those are my opinions, let's see what the other trial and official ET's thinks.
    Life can only be understood backwards; but it must be lived forwards.

~

Eeksdee's Avatar Best Asian Male Dora

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Frooples View Post
    Skeet Shooting
    Optional Tags: TP, BO, IA, SO

Players on Blue team, ET on red team. Players stand on a ledge/balcony with a ranged weapon. ET stands above on the roof out of view with X hp. ET jumps down and players shoot the ET while in view. First player to X kills wins. Difficulty can be determined based on area selection. CENTER]

https://i.ibb.co/y0vz06P/9-Fr-2o-4o-...4-22-01-03.jpg

An example spot in the map Terrace of The Sky.

[/CENTER]

Spoiler!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Don't Be Last

Description: The host will spawn everyone to the Superflip "Noob Course". He will unfreeze players at the start of the course, and position himself over the climbing wall (tall, narrow wall separating the bottom and top platforms). Players will then be unfrozen and be required to reach the finish line of the "Noob" course, and will be affected by 200% gravity as well as 200% speed, making it harder for them to climb. The host, standing at the top of the wall, will be slashing them down (slashes cause double the knockback due to 200% speed). The last player to reach the finish line gets slapped. The host then freezes everyone alive back at the start of the "Noob" course. This process repeats until there's a winner (5 rounds total).

Rules: No spiking / lagging / force-lagging. You cannot use a speedy dagger!. Listen to the host at all times. No stalling. No shortcutting.

Prize: Last person to stay alive (after everyone either suicided or got slapped for being last), gets 1 event point.

Game Mods: GOD, GLAD, S200, G200

Note: I recommend doing 5 rounds of this, and not kicking whoever loses. This is because suiciding can be frequent, especially if you get hit by the host or miss a jump. Additionally, each race-round is short, meaning the last person will die pretty frequently.
    Spoiler!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oblivion Battles ([GLAD]/[SGO]/[SNO]/[RVO])

Description: Similar to the way any gladiator type PVP event is hosted, players will now be spawned at the bottom of 'Skyline' (With bouncy oblivion, they cant suicide), and fight whilst jumping repeatedly (similar to bunny mode), and be unable to climb back up due to the high gravity. Last player alive wins (+3 +2 +1 if its hunger games styled). This offers a unique experience to PVP because you keep moving in the direction you dash/massive in, instead of staying in place. Variations with SGO/SNO/RVO are also possible.

Rules: No spiking / lagging / force-lagging. No stalling.

Prize: Last player alive wins (+3 +2 +1 if its hunger games styled) 1 event point.

Game Mods: GOD, GLAD/RVO/SGO/SNO, G250, ESP

Spoiler!

Let's hear from the rest of the other Trial Event Teams of their opinion.
    Remember these are only opinions.
    Last edited by Eeksdee; 04-25-2021 at 11:15 AM.

Thank you and credit ~ GeorgeGFX

Thread Information