Page 50 of 55 FirstFirst ... 404849505152 ... LastLast
    Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    Suggestion:
    Change TP tag in HNS to be unlimited once again.
    It seems that the only point in changing it to one possible tp is to counter cheese mechanics regarding hiding mid air using the hang teleport mechanic, which I think adds an element of variety to the event, that it makes it more entertaining than thinking for 60 seconds followed up by 10 minutes of afk. If people want to hang mid air or for that matter, check how their teleport configurations work (something of a test run), then they should be able to do so indefinitely. Either way, theres no gamebreaking actions that can be done within the timeframe of 60 seconds to use as an argument against this change.

Additionally, several game breaking teleportations have probably been overlooked in their addition to lolrace.

Country
    Thanks
    A bunch of players spontaneously wanted to make a meat tower in a free-for-all glad room, and it sounds like an awesome event! (Replay)

One person picks a spot and everyone else scrambles to get on top. Once on top, stand still.

Eeksdee's Avatar Best Asian Male Dora

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Frooples View Post
    A bunch of players spontaneously wanted to make a meat tower in a free-for-all glad room, and it sounds like an awesome event! (Replay)

One person picks a spot and everyone else scrambles to get on top. Once on top, stand still.

https://i.ibb.co/LR2z862/9-Fr-2o-4o-...8-23-31-53.jpg

Spoiler!

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Eeksdee View Post
    Spoiler!
    Hmm kicking players one by one may be too slow. How about we set a time limit based on the number of alive players for that round with some maximum time. Any player not in the tower by the time limit is killed.

TimeLimit = (AlivePlayers * 30 seconds)

We continue until there are 2 players left with the ET changing positions every round. The person at the bottom of the stack is the ET. The person above would receive first place and 2 event points. The person above again would receive 1 point.

Numbers may be changed at your discretion.
    Last edited by Frooples; 05-09-2021 at 11:33 AM.

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Frooples View Post
    Hmm kicking players one by one may be too slow. How about we set a time limit based on the number of alive players for that round with some maximum time. Any player not in the tower by the time limit is killed.

TimeLimit = (AlivePlayers * 30 seconds)

We continue until there are 2 players left with the ET changing positions every round. The person at the bottom of the stack is the ET. The person above would receive first place and 2 event points. The person above again would receive 1 point.

Numbers may be changed at your discretion.
    Refining frooples idea into a formal event description (with your permission frooples);

King Of The Hill
    Description: In this event, players will be frozen upon spawning. The host will choose a location in the Superflip map, with varying difficulty in terms of how hard it is to reach. Players will then be unfrozen, and will have to run around the map without any items at 50% gravity (similar to lolrace), and attempt to stand on top of the host, creating a player tower. The last (1, 2, or 3, depending on the host's call) person(s) to not be in the player tower are then kicked, and a new round starts. The host will freeze players 1 by 1 as they get onto the player tower, so that they don't jump and disrupt other players from reaching, and choosing wall corners to not make it too hard to stack is encouraged (by the host). Part of the objective of this map can be reaching the host, as Superflip is a very large map.
    Rules: No stalling.
    Prize: +3 +2 +1 style.
    Game Mods: ESP, G50, GLAD, NS

6. The following user said thank you to Bunny for this useful post:

Frooples (05-22-2021)

León's Avatar Are you insane like me?

Country
    Thanks
    Cold War
    Description: This event will be held in "Stairway" map, the objective of the participants is to massive their teammates to oblivion.
    To do that it's better to equip the "cold" element (but not a necessity), if you get massived with the cold element, then you'll be able to save yourself by hanging.
    BUT, it won't be so easy as there'll be different speed & gravity set > S250 & G90.
    The elimination process is as follows > every participants who reaches ten deaths is kicked, until there are three participants left which'll be declared the winners

Rules: All the pvp event rules > no spiking, no lagging, no teaming and so on.
    Prize:+3 +2 +1 style. > In case of a tie, the better k/d is taken into consideration.
    Game Mods:S250, G90, No F, GOD, ESP, EX.

I've already tested this with Zabu and a few players, those who played gave a positive feedback.

Zabu, feel free to add something to the description in case you see something missing.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Bunny View Post
    Refining frooples idea into a formal event description (with your permission frooples);

King Of The Hill
    Description: In this event, players will be frozen upon spawning. The host will choose a location in the Superflip map, with varying difficulty in terms of how hard it is to reach. Players will then be unfrozen, and will have to run around the map without any items at 50% gravity (similar to lolrace), and attempt to stand on top of the host, creating a player tower. The last (1, 2, or 3, depending on the host's call) person(s) to not be in the player tower are then kicked, and a new round starts. The host will freeze players 1 by 1 as they get onto the player tower, so that they don't jump and disrupt other players from reaching, and choosing wall corners to not make it too hard to stack is encouraged (by the host). Part of the objective of this map can be reaching the host, as Superflip is a very large map.
    Rules: No stalling.
    Prize: +3 +2 +1 style.
    Game Mods: ESP, G50, GLAD, NS
    Oh nice. By freezing the players in the beginning it is possible to add a bit of racing and hide and seek element to it. And the 50% gravity is a good idea too. However players were having trouble stacking on top even when using melee weapons so having no items may be too difficult. I'm not sure about kicking the last few players since the difficulty increases dramatically as the tower gets taller so it may not scale well with higher participant counts. It would simply take too long.

inxeres's Avatar New Member

Country
    Thanks
    1) Reverse Hide and Seek

Description: Hosts Hide and Players seek. This should be done in a relatively complicated or huge sized maps. First to find host wins.

Alternatively, for a harder event, you can do a medium sized map. The twist is that the hosts are completely invisible to the naked eye. This means no shadows nothing. Players will have to do specific actions(eg jump 5 times on the spot and told before the event starts) within slash range of the hosts. If a host is within slash range, the host will slash this player and this player wins. It can be done with one winner, or multiple. Depending on the number of winners per round, this would be done in a training(for 3 winners) or team training (1 winner)

2) Lady Luck

Description: We already have a lucky dice that guesses higher or lower than 6. Now, we have highest/lowest/closest. Each player takes turns to roll a dice up to 999 or 9999. Highest/Lowest is pretty self explanatory. The person who rolls the Highest/Lowest wins. As for closest, the hosts will give a specific number between 1-99. Players will roll in an attempt to get as close as possible to that number. Each player will only be allowed to roll once and if there were 2 rolls, only the first will be counted. In order to prevent spamming, there should be turns taken like in lucky dice. If a players gets the exact number, they should be given 2ep instead of 1ep. Likewise, for highest and lowest, if the players roll 1 or 999/9999.

3) Fate of Survival

Description: This event will require 2 hosts, one to prevent cheating and checking who won, the other will be stabby stab stabbing. Hosts and players spawn into Arena. Players are given 30 seconds to find a spot to stand in, no hanging no wall cancelling nothing. After 30 seconds all players will be frozen. The host will then use an admin dagger to hunt... blind. (This might be a concern since players would never know if hosts truly blind themselves. I don't doubt hosts integrity but even tomas doubted himself when i consulted him on this). To ensure that the hosts are at least visually impaired during the event, the host should constantly be looking upwards while he hunts. This way, the players would know that the hosts are actually hunting blind and not rigging. Of course, the best way is to simply tuturn off the monitor and do it. But players would never really know if you did. Last to survive wins.

P.S. i suggested all these luck based events because skill based ones would always grant the same few players the ep. By going luck based, everyone will have a fair chance, new player or not. This will incentivise more participation in events. I know i personally don't do some because i know i stand no chance kek. Events should be fun for everyone not just long time players.

TomasEdison's Avatar ✨ שָׁוִיתי ה' לנֶגדי תמיד

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by inxeres View Post
    1) Reverse Hide and Seek

Description: Hosts Hide and Players seek. This should be done in a relatively complicated or huge sized maps. First to find host wins.

Alternatively, for a harder event, you can do a medium sized map. The twist is that the hosts are completely invisible to the naked eye. This means no shadows nothing. Players will have to do specific actions(eg jump 5 times on the spot and told before the event starts) within slash range of the hosts. If a host is within slash range, the host will slash this player and this player wins. It can be done with one winner, or multiple. Depending on the number of winners per round, this would be done in a training(for 3 winners) or team training (1 winner)

2) Lady Luck

Description: We already have a lucky dice that guesses higher or lower than 6. Now, we have highest/lowest/closest. Each player takes turns to roll a dice up to 999 or 9999. Highest/Lowest is pretty self explanatory. The person who rolls the Highest/Lowest wins. As for closest, the hosts will give a specific number between 1-99. Players will roll in an attempt to get as close as possible to that number. Each player will only be allowed to roll once and if there were 2 rolls, only the first will be counted. In order to prevent spamming, there should be turns taken like in lucky dice. If a players gets the exact number, they should be given 2ep instead of 1ep. Likewise, for highest and lowest, if the players roll 1 or 999/9999.

3) Fate of Survival

Description: This event will require 2 hosts, one to prevent cheating and checking who won, the other will be stabby stab stabbing. Hosts and players spawn into Arena. Players are given 30 seconds to find a spot to stand in, no hanging no wall cancelling nothing. After 30 seconds all players will be frozen. The host will then use an admin dagger to hunt... blind. (This might be a concern since players would never know if hosts truly blind themselves. I don't doubt hosts integrity but even tomas doubted himself when i consulted him on this). To ensure that the hosts are at least visually impaired during the event, the host should constantly be looking upwards while he hunts. This way, the players would know that the hosts are actually hunting blind and not rigging. Of course, the best way is to simply tuturn off the monitor and do it. But players would never really know if you did. Last to survive wins.

P.S. i suggested all these luck based events because skill based ones would always grant the same few players the ep. By going luck based, everyone will have a fair chance, new player or not. This will incentivise more participation in events. I know i personally don't do some because i know i stand no chance kek. Events should be fun for everyone not just long time players.
    Hey!

Straight to the point; after a short discussion within the Event Team, we've come into conclusion that Fate of Survival is really impractical (as I've already told you before) and Reverse Hide & Seek could be merged with Kill the Staff at some point. Regarding Lady Luck, we have decided not to give it a try mainly because handling the chat in-game room would most likely be impossible. In addition, we already have Lucky Dice (official event) and What's My Guess? (test event).

Overall, I personally would like to thank you for your suggestions and the continuous and consistent participation in events recently. If you ever come up with more event ideas, feel free to post them anytime!

“Every spirit builds itself a house, and beyond its house - a world, and beyond its world - a heaven.
    Know then, that the world exists for you: build, therefore, your own world”

- "Nature" (Chapter 8), Ralph Waldo Emerson
    *Credits to GeorgeGFX for the Avatar picture!

Country
    Thanks
    Among us Event

have lobby all wear meds/mags (to hide the gun/sword of killer)

KILLERS get a pm before round saying to equip sword/ knife they are killer

mute lobby
    set hp to 1-80 (either oneshot or 2 so its not super easy to mow a row of people)

host gives random tasks to lobby (maybe trivia leading to locations.)

among us ensues.

host can unmute lobby to eject people upon request and execute possible killers.
    or you could allow players to vote kick suspects with the in game kick feature

issues i see at rip

the scoreboard telling who the killers are
    Last edited by §nickers; 06-18-2021 at 11:13 PM.

Page 50 of 55 FirstFirst ... 404849505152 ... LastLast

Thread Information