Page 31 of 55 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast
    Linzor's Avatar White shores, and beyond

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Bunny View Post
    this is regarding the official medstyle event we have:
    so alot of people including myself are complaining that the medstyle event is a rather tumble to survive event and almost no aspect of it is actually related to medstyle as people rarely do any tricks because of the fear of death. my suggestion is the following edit of the event:
    -add a time limit, i would say 10 minutes is alright, however can't tell if thats a good time frame since i dont have measurements to say for sure as the only rooms with medstyle i've seen are med vs hunt rooms where there were about 10 people medding and 5 people hunting (which is really unproportional and unfair towards medders)

-having the time limit, i think its fair that players that have done a trick seen by the hunter whilst he was hunting them should be stopped being hunted for a time that feels right depending on the trick they have done

-in my opinion flipping shouldn't be allowed to hunters in the event, its pretty lame and feels almost like the past where we had staff hunting with 1 hit swords...once the host gets to you, if he knows how to flip, you're pretty much dead without a chance, unless you're lucky.
    LOL no. Not putting a time limit first of all. Just because you put a time limit doesn't mean people are going to do tricks, and why would I risk time going out before killing everyone?

It's much worse with speedy dagger than to flip someone. To flip someone you have to actually catch someone with it, not going to remove flips. If you're bothered about getting flipped, practice more.

Overall, if you wanna do tricks then that's up to you. If you don't because you risk dying, then don't. There are barely anyone who knows medstyle but a handful and we're not going to force anyone doing something that risks losing a point because of looking cool.
    Last edited by Linzor; 05-13-2016 at 08:25 AM.

Hetfield's Avatar Riding the lightning

Country
    Thanks
    Event name
    King of the Duel(KotD)

Players

Roomtags
    V, EX, IA, NI (Friendlyfire must be enabled)

Map
    Custom one, since I didn't see any map here that could be suitable for this event.
    Spoiler!

Description
    16 players spawn in zone A and other 16 spawn in zone B(They'll never see eachother until the final stage). They have to kill eachother until there's one player left on each zone. After that, an Event Mod must summon them in the zone C, which is the final stage, must provide meds and after that, both players will fight. Winner will recieve a point.

Rules
    No teaming, no spiking, no foce-lagging.

Wazz's Avatar PhD in terrorism

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Hetfield View Post
    Event name
    King of the Duel(KotD)

Players

Roomtags
    V, EX, IA, NI (Friendlyfire must be enabled)

Map
    Custom one, since I didn't see any map here that could be suitable for this event.
    Spoiler!

Description
    16 players spawn in zone A and other 16 spawn in zone B(They'll never see eachother until the final stage). They have to kill eachother until there's one player left on each zone. After that, an Event Mod must summon them in the zone C, which is the final stage, must provide meds and after that, both players will fight. Winner will recieve a point.

Rules
    No teaming, no spiking, no foce-lagging.
    Seems like a fun idea but I guess this will need 2 moderators, one for Zone A, other for Zone B
    Also, make sure that it's a big map, if 16 players are stuck in a relatively small area it will be messed up.
    Is there any type of private passage for the moderators that they can use to reach the spectating area? (That's if you're using both teams so they auto-spawn in the desired zone)
    If it isn't private, players will just run up to the spectating area and troll.
    You also forgot about the VIP members that can join full rooms, might cause unbalanced teams.

Hetfield's Avatar Riding the lightning

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Wazz View Post
    Seems like a fun idea but I guess this will need 2 moderators, one for Zone A, other for Zone B
    Also, make sure that it's a big map, if 16 players are stuck in a relatively small area it will be messed up.
    Is there any type of private passage for the moderators that they can use to reach the spectating area? (That's if you're using both teams so they auto-spawn in the desired zone)
    If it isn't private, players will just run up to the spectating area and troll.
    You also forgot about the VIP members that can join full rooms, might cause unbalanced teams.
    The red 'roofs' above each zone are transparent. You can just stand there and watch the game above the zones. That's the reason the spawn spots for blue team will go there. Zone D(spectator area) is evetyrhing that's above Zones A and B. There's a passage where you can move to those sides. Players will NEVER reach that zone. As for the passage to zone C, get a dev to make it. As I stated below the pics, that was just an idea of how it should be. Either get a dev to make you a secret passage or get Dave to give ETs devmode so you can go across the wall, summon the players and move back to your area without interrupting the curse of the game.
    It doesn't matter about unbalanced teams. There will be no difference between 16 players and 18 players in the same zone. Noone will ever notice lol.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Hetfield View Post
    The red 'roofs' above each zone are transparent. You can just stand there and watch the game above the zones. That's the reason the spawn spots for blue team will go there. Zone D(spectator area) is evetyrhing that's above Zones A and B. There's a passage where you can move to those sides. Players will NEVER reach that zone. As for the passage to zone C, get a dev to make it. As I stated below the pics, that was just an idea of how it should be. Either get a dev to make you a secret passage or get Dave to give ETs devmode so you can go across the wall, summon the players and move back to your area without interrupting the curse of the game.
    It doesn't matter about unbalanced teams. There will be no difference between 16 players and 18 players in the same zone. Noone will ever notice lol.
    There most likely won't be anyone to work with a map just for this event unless the dev would like to create this as a mode for everyone and probably update all current maps for it. So this belongs more in the suggestion section than in this thread I guess

Try think of something that's accessable already, something we can create with what we already have (current tags, modes, maps and etc).
    Last edited by Linzor; 05-13-2016 at 08:53 PM.

6. The following user said thank you to Linzor for this useful post:

Hetfield (05-13-2016)

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    Kind of a twist to the DFD event+survivor, i guess you can call it King of the Hill:
    Tags: [S300][G75][ESP][glad]
    Explanation: the map is mcbrickz, and everyone should equip training swords. friendly fire should be on. when the game begins there will be a deathmatch between players like in DFD, where they will slash eachother to oblivion. last player standing wins a point. (5 rounds)
    Rules: no lagging/spiking, player who has a non-training sword when the game begins gets kicked.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Bunny View Post
    Kind of a twist to the DFD event+survivor, i guess you can call it King of the Hill:
    Tags: [S300][G75][ESP][glad]
    Explanation: the map is mcbrickz, and everyone should equip training swords. friendly fire should be on. when the game begins there will be a deathmatch between players like in DFD, where they will slash eachother to oblivion. last player standing wins a point. (5 rounds)
    Rules: no lagging/spiking, player who has a non-training sword when the game begins gets kicked.
    I hardly doubt you have tested this, it can take a really long time already with nades, imagine trying to shove someone all the way down with a training sword when you can block and run/climb much more effective.

Never going to work.

Freestyler

Thanks
    Name: Guess the delay (GTD)
    Objective: this event takes place in game room. the hoster will say a random name of weapon, first player to discover the delay of the weapon and write it in game room win.
    Rules: No spamming.

Tenax's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Evanescence View Post
    Name: Explosive Shower
    Tags: [GLAD]
    Map: Shower Room
    Objective: Be the last player alive, the hoster(s) will spam admin grenades until there's one player alive(no AE/Lagging/Spiking, no wall using[climbing, hanging, running]).
    This sounds exactly like ''Run From Nade''... The only difference would be the rule you just simply added.

no wall using [climbing, hanging, running]
    Even though it is possible to host RFN whilst adding the ''[NS]'' tag, which means you'll not be able to use the walls as well... With all due respect, I personally find this idea redundant.

Ricky's Avatar sir

Thanks
    Name :- Survivor RVO
    TAGS :- [RVO] [NI] and idk
    Map :- Town , Nexus Base , port , high heaven , ruin , island temple (big maps)
    Objective :- Kill your teammates
    Rules :- No lag / Spike / F12 / 3rd Party Programs / Switching team.

Page 31 of 55 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast

Thread Information