Page 40 of 55 FirstFirst ... 30383940414250 ... LastLast
    Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Bunny View Post
    first version:

normal medstyle but you allow players to use items, but they may only use grenades just like in DFD.
    the host will hunt normally (or both hosts) and players can throw grenades to propell themselves upwards to help them navigate the map or use the grenades to lose the hosts/make other players suicide.

second version:

same thing but players can use whichever items they want (which is easier to enforce). as a result, the map will be overrun with training grenades, mines and flash bangs while the host is hunting, spicing things up from the 1 bad hunter and half the players standing top and rubbing one out.
    if its possible for the devs to add training mines and training smoke grenades so players can use both infinitely, that would be gr8.
    I wouldn't mind trying out the ideas, only questionmark I have is that it might take some hosters too long to finally kill everyone. And next time you suggest an idea, keep players and staff out of it.

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    Gungame Tournament

Tags:
    [ESP][(Physics modifying tags the hosts can choose aka jump/gravity/speed multipliers)]

Description:
    The map is dojo, and this event is hosted in the gungame gamemode, which means at level 1 players will receive a randomized set of weapons (a set of weapons that will change every time you start a gungame match).
    This event's winners are those who are masters of all weapon types. At the start of the round the host will freeze everyone, and summon them to 1 of the sides of the map. The host will summon 2 random players from the list, and then unfreeze them, similar to how he would do COM/Basketball, except 2 at a time. The players will then have to 1v1 to the death, and the winner will be given a different set of items, because he got a kill and is now level 2, while the loser gets kicked.

The winner goes to the other side of the map, while the host summons 2 random players again from those who haven't played yet. So for example if we started with 16 players in the event, at the end of all the first 1v1's we would have 8 remaining winners at level 2.

The host will heal all of them, and repeat the process again, for 4 more winners.

Prize:
    There are several ways to decide on winners in this event, and im sure the ets could figure more ways out, but here are the ones i have in mind;

1) if the host wishes to host more than 1 round (event might take as long as w2w), he can do this until 1 player remains, for 5 rounds.

2) if, at the end of one of the rounds, there are 3 players left, the host will unfreeze all 3 of them at the same time (after summoning them to 1 location), first to die +1, second to die +2, last alive +3.

3) if, at the end of one of the rounds, there are 5 players left, the host will give all the remaining players 1 point. This might end too soon though.

at any of the above scenarios, every time an odd number of players appears, for example from 30 -> 15, the 15 players will play 1v1's until there are 3 left who didnt, and then unfreeze all 3 for a 1v1v1 with 2 winners (those who didnt die first), and we will then have an even number of players again. For example, if 15 players are remaining, 12 of them will play 1v1, and the 3 will play 1v1v1, for a total remaining players of 6+2=8.

Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    I wouldn't mind trying out the ideas, only questionmark I have is that it might take some hosters too long to finally kill everyone. And next time you suggest an idea, keep players and staff out of it.
    I would argue it takes less time to kill because players will already be trying to kill their teammates, and ontop of that you have the staff killing them too.

Salem's Avatar Ah shit, here we go again

Country
    Thanks
    Speedy Fights:
    Description: In this event everyone is against everyone. Friendly Fire is ON. Players are only allowed to use speedies with 100HP/0AP in a small map like Delta, Dojo, or Arena.
    Rules: No force-lagging/Spiking, No Joining Red team, No camping. No Teaming.
    Prize: Last one standing receives 1 event point.
    Game Modes: GLAD, ESP, M, NC, NR, S130 J150
    ✝✝✝

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Duo Race
    Description: The purpose in this event is basically to reach the mine first.
    While freezing all the participants the host shall bring forward the two players that are aligned above each in the players list, unfreeze them to race for the mine.
    Last to reach mine get kicked.
    Map: Battle Arena preferably.
    Rules: No force lagging, no delaying.
    Prize: Last 3 players shall receive 3+ 2+ 1+ accordingly.
    Game Modes: [VAMP] [NG] [NI], [S?], [J?] [G?]

idea by eagle and I
    Last edited by Hulk; 05-26-2019 at 01:22 AM.

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Not really an event idea but might be interesting to high ghost admin rocket/pred launchers to go with the ghost avatar and create a new fun way of hosting dodgeball. For example with 2 hosts taking position (without being seen obviously, not sure if shadow is visible on dodgeball map) and counting down using macros or just start shooting rockets without them knowing where they are.

They can abuse this to re-position without giving a position away. (Also not sure if the admin speed vials are visible when you use them on the ghost avatar).

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    Lava Duel
    Tags: [NG][NS][J0 (no jump)][S200]
    Possible maps: Battle arena, Mine, Arena (other maps are possible, get creative with it, maybe draw an arena with admin mines?)
    Description: Players are frozen away from a small arena-type area, and called in 2 by 2 to the arena, unfrozen and will begin to fight, when they are only equipped with meds/ammos/mines. I have not looked into which type has the largest clip, but if an admin or developer could add something like training meds that have infinite clip and do nothing, it would be perfect for this event and other concepts i have in mind, not to mention outside of events usage. Anyways, players will fight 1v1 when the objective is to make the other player take a med. Since the arena is small, jumping is disabled and speed is enhanced, eventually it will fill up and the first person to eat a med will lose and get kicked.
    The winner will go to another side, like in circle of mines, until half of the players remain. This goes on until there are 3 winners.

Note: this is also possible with more than 2 players at a time, where only 1 remains at the end of each fight.

Player-based Lava event: same concept as lava, but players will be moving extra fast with the s200 tag, and will be the ones using mines. The host will respawn all players after a certain timeframe to allow them to get more mines, last 3 players alive win.

7. The following user said thank you to Bunny for this useful post:

Castiel (10-24-2019)

Bipolarity's Avatar ɪɴᴄᴏɢɴɪᴛᴏ

Country
    Thanks
    Lava Duel
    Possible maps: Battle arena, Mine, Arena (other maps are possible, get creative with it, maybe draw an arena with admin mines?)
    Description: Players are frozen away from a small arena-type area, and called in 2 by 2 to the arena, unfrozen and will begin to fight, when they are only equipped with meds/ammos/mines. I have not looked into which type has the largest clip, but if an admin or developer could add something like training meds that have infinite clip and do nothing, it would be perfect for this event and other concepts i have in mind, not to mention outside of events usage. Anyways, players will fight 1v1 when the objective is to make the other player take a med. Since the arena is small, jumping is disabled and speed is enhanced, eventually it will fill up and the first person to eat a med will lose and get kicked.
    The winner will go to another side, like in circle of mines, until half of the players remain. This goes on until there are 3 winners.

Note: this is also possible with more than 2 players at a time, where only 1 remains at the end of each fight.

Player-based Lava event: same concept as lava, but players will be moving extra fast with the s200 tag, and will be the ones using mines. The host will respawn all players after a certain timeframe to allow them to get more mines, last 3 players alive win.
    Thanks for your suggestion.

I like the first idea very much. VAMP tag would come in handy and mines should be used. Although a better win system could be implemented this would be very interesting to see, since you haven't explained how would we go about the points when only 3 remain.

Will wait to see more opinions from others on this. Trials feel free to give your opinion.

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Bipolarity View Post
    Thanks for your suggestion.

I like the first idea very much. VAMP tag would come in handy and mines should be used. Although a better win system could be implemented this would be very interesting to see, since you haven't explained how would we go about the points when only 3 remain.

Will wait to see more opinions from others on this. Trials feel free to give your opinion.
    You're right, I didn't explain how the 3 wins are picked, cause it's quite complicated to explain tbh;

if the room starts with an odd number of players, say 17, 14 would duel (for 7 rounds), and the last 3 will do a 1v1v1 of which only 1 survives, bringing the number of remaining players to 8 which is even, and can continue better.

if the number of players divides by 6, then you would get 3 winners eventually (for example: 12->6->3, 3 winners), which will play 1v1v1 for who gets the event point, first to take a med/mine gets +1, 2nd to take it +2 and the last one +3.

if there would only be 2 players left (for example 16->8->4->2), then the 2 left 1v1 for +2 and +3 while the 2 that lost in the 4 players round fight for +1, just like in tournaments essentially.

I do think that without a bigger clip for meds/mines players are likely to run out before filling the designated area, so just saying that if you do host this make sure to draw a not-too-big of an area for the players to fight in.

10. The following user said thank you to Bunny for this useful post:

$hon (10-06-2019)

Zabu's Avatar Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    Back stab (was suggested by arctic on his app) i talked to him that i will add afew things to it post it here. So s/o to arctic for inspiring dis.

So this is a combination between musical chairs and find the mine
    Host will freeze all players and summon them to one place the host will have to hide 1 mine then he unfreeze all
    First person finds the mine and dies by it will pick 1 player to be kicked out of the room
    Keep going till 3 players alive
    Last 3 win 3 2 1
    Add vamp roomtag so all players 1hp
    ns ni ng

12. The following 2 users say thank you to Zabu for this useful post:

$hon (10-06-2019), Buddhism (10-11-2019)

justRelax's Avatar The name says it all.

Country
    Thanks
    Lava Duel

I like the first idea of Lava Duel, since if the player is out of clip before the match starts they can ask the host to respawn them, the 2nd idea of Player Based Lava I think no. I honestly believe Lava Duel is enough for us.

Originally Posted by Zabu View Post
    Back stab (was suggested by arctic on his app) i talked to him that i will add afew things to it post it here. So s/o to arctic for inspiring dis.

So this is a combination between musical chairs and find the mine
    Host will freeze all players and summon them to one place the host will have to hide 1 mine then he unfreeze all
    First person finds the mine and dies by it will pick 1 player to be kicked out of the room
    Keep going till 3 players alive
    Last 3 win 3 2 1
    Add vamp roomtag so all players 1hp
    ns ni ng
    Find the Mine has an ultimatum, when the person finds the mine they win a point but here it would just continue. If we had a full room and implemented this, the event might take a while to finish, so I don't think it is a good idea.

Spoiler!

Page 40 of 55 FirstFirst ... 30383940414250 ... LastLast

Thread Information