Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Cid's Avatar Highwind (wetdream)

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by MoltenLava View Post
    Circle of death

There will be two circles of mines in each circle 2 players will be fighting with traning sword and try to slash each other out of the circle or make each other eat the mine(s).
    whoever eat the mine(s) will lose and the one who won will wait for the next round this is how it goes till 4 players, when there are 4 players 2 players will fight on each circle
    the two of the players that won will fight for 1st place and the two players that lost will fight for 3rd place.
    Map: Battle Arena
    Tags: [NG] [VAMP] [NI] [F]
    Rules: you must use traning sword, not insta sword only traning.

Hm I like this idea but I think it needs some fine tuning. I could start the event on battle arena with [GLAD][VAMP] and friendly fire enabled. Then I would freeze all and summon to the stands and then create two large circles of mines for people to fight in. However I don't know how I'd go about choosing who fights who, maybe I could do a number guessing game or something and the winners fight first. Then winners will be taken to the opposite stand where they wait for round two in a tournament style combat. The last surviving person in the end could win +2 for three rounds. But it would be a lot of teleporting and freezing and unfreezing and I'm not sure how all of the other players would do while sitting and watching everyone fight. I'll have to think about this event idea a bit longer but I do think it's interesting and am willing to give it a shot.

and big swords / spy case would need to be banned from the event as well. Especially the spy case.

Doing this on the true/false map could be interesting. Players would have to bow to each other to start and not attack until both people are in the circle. Non-Bowers pkicked from the event. I might not even have to freeze all if I put everyone in the stands and they don't run off like in actual circle of mines.

Thread Information