Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Pantheos's Avatar New Member

Thanks
    Event: Climb the Mine Shaft (CMS)
    Map: Mine
    Game mode: Death Match / TDM
    Rule: Everyone is stripped from their weapons/swords [NG] [NI] ( Excluding [NS], since ET's still have to get up easily, make everyone unequip their swords in the game room ).
    Objective: To get yourself up the mine shaft using the walls & tumbling/wall running your way up. Once arrived at the top, a ET member will be standing in one of the four corners, first one to touch him wins 1 event point. ( 5 rounds ).

----

Event: Flipping Death Match (FDM)
    Map: Terrace of the sky ( Platform in the middle is exactly what we need for this event ).
    Game mode: Death Match
    Rule: No guns [NG], No items [NI] and no dagger ( only the use of a sword is permitted ).
    Objective: Everyone gathers on the platform located midst of the map, once everyone is there, ET member will give the starting signal. Now everyone will start flipping eachother till only one person remains, 1 event point awarded. ( 5 rounds )

----

Event: Follow the ET
    Map: Yet to be made ... i was searching for one but this pserver doesn't have intermediate maps for such event.
    Game Mode: TDM
    Rule: Everyone is stripped of their swords, guns & items ( ET members keep their swords, otherwise they might die on the course ).
    Objective: To follow the Event team member and stay alive as long as possible. Once everyone fell into oblivion, the last person standing will be awarded an event point ( 5 rounds ).

** Explanation: What i ment with "Intermediate", is that this server does not have maps that are challenging enough for this event. Its either too easy and skillmaps are way too hard without sword, theres also very few maps with void (hell) locations where people can easily suicide themselves besides the previously mentioned "too hard" skill maps. I'm certain Staff has maps capable for this event, if not.. is it hard to import such map? Euro Gunz has a few of them, if this event sounds interesting i could go take a look on what map it is, and report back. The reason why i came up with this event idea, is because it was VERY much wanted in the early days of Euro gunz (***) which has died by now due to brazillian overload.

----

Some further notes:
    -H&S needs some buff, Castle & whatever else map there is for this event ( if there even is one ), are overused. I myself tried out a few maps and find the map Scoutzknives to be small but really interesting combined with H&S
    -Other maps with potential that generally are not used much: Delta, Complex, Lost shrine, Fsubway, Pavilion
    Last edited by Pantheos; 10-11-2013 at 08:57 PM.

Thread Information