Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Daniel's Avatar certified lover boy 𓅓

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Bunny View Post
    Rocket the Host
    Tags: [NG][NS]
    Description: In the same family as "Grenade the Host", this event will be held in either Stairways or in McBricks. Players will have no swords or items, and will be wearing training rockets. the game mode will be team training, with the host running from players wearing no items whatsoever.
    using the 'bug' where a rocket that hits you before u drop to oblivion gives you a kill, similar to the one described in grenade the host, it will be easy to tell who got the kill. Once the round starts players are also able to shoot their own teammates making them die since they have no swords.
    Successfully last hitting the host into oblivion will earn the killer 1 event point. Alternatively, being the last person on the team alive after everyone else died will also reward him 1 event point.
    Rules: you can wear any rocket you want, but training rockets have infinite ammo and therefore are probably the ones you wanna use since you dont have infinite ammo. No forcelagging/spiking.[/LEFT]
    [/CENTER]
    Of all the events you wrote above, I personally think that 'Rocket the Staff' event has the highest chance to become an official event.
    In my opinion, this event is great in contrast to the other events which I already tested with my friends - I just think that these ideas won't work.
    Anyways, we'll still discuss regarding to the other events.

I didn't come this far just to come this far, and not be happy. - Kim K.

https://i.imgur.com/oL5MGf8.png
    #maayankusit.

2. The following user said thank you to Daniel for this useful post:

Puma (08-21-2018)

Thread Information