Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Michi's Avatar spread kindness

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Bunny View Post
    Crazy Deathmatch
    Tags: [any type of gamemode, such as SNO, SGO, or NG][NI][ESP][WF]
    Explanation: This event is hosted in the complex map, however any map with alot of walls and mazes could work (such as tombs). In this "twisted" deathmatch the players will have a difficulty to kill eachother because of the [WF] tag, meaning all walls will turn to wires and you can see everything through walls, making it really difficult to move around and killing. first to 50 kills wins.
    Rules: no lagging in any way.

Musical Chairs
    Tags: [NG][NI][NS][ESP][VAMP]
    Explanation: This can be hosted in any map the hoster wants, preferably one that isn't a wide open space. In this event the host will be freezing everyone at the start of the round and set up mines accordingly to the number of players in the room -1. the hoster will then unfreeze everyone and they shall race to the mines, and since there's vamp they will all be 1 hp and die on the first mine. the one left player alive will then be kicked and this will continue until 3 players are left, points are given similar to the DBN, FTD.
    Rules: no lagging in any way, no suiciding, no rejoining.
    credits to surfen for the idea of the game from real life
    The first one can be done just by adding a tag, no need to make it a whole new event (even though this is a contradicted statement considering we have Counter Strike).

As for the second, the maximum amount of mines allowed in 1 room is 30. The maximum number of people allowed in the event room is 32, and it's even more when staff members choose to participate in it - highest amount of people I've seen was 41. Anyway, if this were to be an event, about 2-5 (or even higher) will have already lost, which probably makes it more of a rush... I kind of like this event idea.

Gonna need map suggestions though, PM me them.

leafstyler's Avatar alright out

Country
    Thanks
    Close to the wall :
    [Tags]: [ESP] [NG] [NS]
    the event occurred the following maps: Dojo @ Elementary

Explanation:
    in this event you need to throw a smoke grenade closest to the wall if your granade closest to the wall the winner gets event point each round

Thread Information