Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Linzor's Avatar White shores, and beyond

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Bunny View Post
    FTL (Follow The Leader, I hope FTL isn't taken for something else):
    Tags: [NI][NS][NG][ESP]
    Explanation: This event is focused around medstyle, so it'll be hosted in the stairway map. When the round begins the hoster will randomly choose a leader who needs to do a trick related to medstyle, and the players must follow him. Players who suicide obviously can't win. the only way to win this is if all players have failed/suicided in doing the trick, and the leader will be again randomized among those who are alive until there is a winner, and then the round restarts. What this means is that if the staff members found at the very least 1 person who did it, the leader cant win and will be switched. No rules for this one really, blocking the leader is allowed, attempting to make him fail.

Hasty LMS:
    Tags: [Same as LMS]
    Explanation: In this event in the beginning of the round the host will summon everyone towards him and give them 5 seconds (or less, as time goes by) to go wherever they can to survive until he starts attacking, and will summon them all again approx. every minute. this will happen until there's a winner, and there will be 5 rounds, where every map used for normal LMS is valid. Same rules as of LMS's
    First one will never work. Mex and I are the only ones from the staff team who knows medstyle (inb4 Chance said he learned a trick or two) and even so I'm not even remotely the best medstyler on this server, so there are gonna be people who can make every trick I do and it will probably never end. For example if Cosmicwind and Mex decides to join then I'm ****ed and the round will probably never end. And I can imagine just how many times I'm gonna **** up myself before making some of the hard tricks.

Besides, having 32 people following you around on a map like stairway is just never going to work. Idc if people fall and die but there might just be people around the spot where I'm to show what trick they're suppose to copy, so everyone wont know cuz they didn't see unless I repeat it like 5 times. It's just not going to work.

2nd one sounds really bad in my opinion, not going to try that.

Originally Posted by Bunny View Post
    Crazy Deathmatch
    Tags: [any type of gamemode, such as SNO, SGO, or NG][NI][ESP][WF]
    Explanation: This event is hosted in the complex map, however any map with alot of walls and mazes could work (such as tombs). In this "twisted" deathmatch the players will have a difficulty to kill eachother because of the [WF] tag, meaning all walls will turn to wires and you can see everything through walls, making it really difficult to move around and killing. first to 50 kills wins.
    Rules: no lagging in any way.

Musical Chairs
    Tags: [NG][NI][NS][ESP][VAMP]
    Explanation: This can be hosted in any map the hoster wants, preferably one that isn't a wide open space. In this event the host will be freezing everyone at the start of the round and set up mines accordingly to the number of players in the room -1. the hoster will then unfreeze everyone and they shall race to the mines, and since there's vamp they will all be 1 hp and die on the first mine. the one left player alive will then be kicked and this will continue until 3 players are left, points are given similar to the DBN, FTD.
    Rules: no lagging in any way, no suiciding, no rejoining.
    credits to surfen for the idea of the game from real life
    First one, what michi said.

2nd one, gonna try that one out, I like the idea of it and others seem to have enjoyed it aswell.
    Last edited by Michi; 02-23-2016 at 12:03 AM.

leafstyler's Avatar alright out

Country
    Thanks
    Follow my steps [fms]

Spoiler!
    Last edited by leafstyler; 02-24-2016 at 12:16 PM.

Linzor's Avatar White shores, and beyond

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by leafstyler View Post
    Follow my steps [fms]

Spoiler!
    Read the event list please.

leafstyler's Avatar alright out

Country
    Thanks
    Find the food [FTF]

Spoiler!

Michi's Avatar spread kindness

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by leafstyler View Post
    Find the food [FTF]

Spoiler!
    Too straight to the point, wouldn't be hosted by me often.

Thread Information