Originally Posted by Linzor View Post
Black Hawk Down

Tags: GLAD/Depending on what gun you want.
Map: Battle arena is the only one I can think of right now.
Description: This is a duel event. 2 people will hang on the pillar at the center of the map, host will make a countdown and then the 2 players will have to fight each other while staying airborne, they can only bounce off the walls around the pillar and the 4 walls circling the pillar (the circle so to say). If you touch the ground, you lose. If you die, you lose. You can't ever land on something because then you lose.

Event can either be glad, which means that the objective would be more to push the other one out of the area so they hit the ground, or it can be with guns which means its more likely that one will just die before touching the ground if they stay airborne. If one person would for example try push the other one towards the ground, and both end up hitting the ground, then whoever hit the ground first loses.

The one who wins will move on to the next round against other winners, the one who loses will face other losers in the next round. If you lose 2 times then you're out (kicked or a spectator). So it's basically a bracket. Winner gets 3 points, 2nd place gets 2 and 3rd place gets 1 point.

Rules: No touching any ground, no macros, no delaying on purpose. No teamwork, which means that if you forfeit by default you just get kicked instead. No lagging/spiking.
Looks interesting might be a good event exclusive to the glad community I honestly don't see a vision of this using other weapons other than melee equipment.

Originally Posted by Complaint View Post
name: lolrocketman
tag: same as rocketman
same old rocketman only with lower gravity(G50)
this could open the possibility to host rocketman in harder maps like stairway lost shrine scoutzknives nexus-base skyline etc
naturally this event can be hosted in normal rocketman maps as well
the host can use sword to avoid falling off the map if it's a harder map
See no point in adding this, a host can choose to do a Rocketman event with G50 as a variation, no need to make a separate event for it.

Originally Posted by Bunny View Post
a followup suggestion to a suggestion i made in the past and is current in the https://freestylersworld.com/showthr...me-Test-Events thread

DFD [GLAD]/King of the Hill TEAM MODE
Description: This event is hosted in the map 'McBrickz'. Everyone should equip training swords. When the game begins there will be a team deathmatch between players divided equally, where both teams will slash or massive each other to oblivion. Due to the extreme knockback from slashes and massive because of [S300], players can die easily. The team that kills the other team wins the round, 11 rounds total.
The team that won more rounds (best of 11), will win where every member of the team (or alternatively, players who have less than a certain number of deaths/not afk (there are many other ways to check contribution instead of just giving everyone in the team a point)) gets 1 event point.
Rules: No Forcelagging / Spiking, player(s) who have a non-training sword when the game starts will get kicked, No switching teams, late join (should be) off so players cant join on the last round to the winning team.
Game Mods: ESP, G75, GLAD, S300

additionally, wanted to add since there was a successful test of the king of the hill currently in that thread, that i will be making another map designated for it if it becomes official.
Will need to test the one on the test events first to get a better idea of it, then I believe it is a better time to start looking at this event.