Sticky Fingers
Suggested by McSic

There's a problem when we're talking about player view and a admin view, sometimes the sticky will be attached from a player view and not from admin view. As i reproduced in a bot, some stickies bounces off the BOT hitbox and i've seen it happening in players hitboxes, even tho it barely happens depending on a player current animation (it is also not clientsided, that means host will not see the sticky attached to a player and the player will actually see it). Player would need to prove it while in the match. I attached 3 videos below reproducing it on bots because it's pretty hard to do it in a normal hitbox state. I'd recommend a better review on it.

I won't spam the thread view so here are some proof on bots:
Spoiler!

Originally Posted by Beast View Post
This event kinda seems easy to me since people will be using swords to climb and be the first to take the bomb. Adding NS tag with some short of gravity or speed would make it fun. Plus this event should be hosted in some small maps like Arena, Garden Small, Hall. Host can also use teleport/spawn to make it more challenging.

Voting Yes for this event idea.

LOLRace was actually a fun event, no idea why it was removed. I like your adjusted version of this event. I'll try to host it in upcoming set.

Voting Yes for this event idea.