Page 18 of 55 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast
    Michi's Avatar spread kindness

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Lt Eddie View Post
    Event Name: I Spy
    Room Tags: [J0][NS][NG][NI][ESP]
    Map: The Office (or any small map that has a lot of reference points)
    Game Mode: Team Training
    Required # of Hosts: 1-2 (2 in case one person gets lonely )
    # of Rounds: 5

The host will pick out a random object around the map and think of a way he/she would like to describe the object (shape, size, color, anything). Host must then follow the format of "^1I spy with my little eye, ______" to describe the object to players. The host can feel free to break that format to trick players and make the event more challenging. For example, instead of saying "^1I spy with my little eye, _____" the host could say, "^1I spy with mi little eye, ______" or change the text color or something like that. Players will have a limited time of 20 seconds to guess which object the host is describing, then rush over to the object and stand next to it. Host will count down from 20 and yell "STOP." Should any player be moving after this is said, they will be slapped. Any player(s) not standing at the correct object will be killed. If the host used the incorrect sentence format, anyone standing at the correct object with the incorrect sentence format would be killed and all other players would live. Note: If no one is standing at the object with the correct sentence format, no one dies. The host will just move on and pick a new object. This process repeats until there is one winner of the round.

Rules: Pretty much no rules, since there's no way to cheat on this. Killing players and forcelag/spike would be irrelevant when there's J0, NS, NG, and NI room tags, unless the player hacks. It also gives a chance to those with poor, unstable connections who can't help their lag/spike to participate as well, unless they have AE problems and the host can't see them.
    Just hosted this, went well but wasn't as fun as it'd seem.

Country
    Thanks
    I just hosted Die by Mine with George, it was really fun for the players, because George was medding and tricking them around ajajajaj.
    Last edited by Michi; 05-30-2015 at 10:27 PM.

Sonji's Avatar Dapper AF

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Taint View Post
    Event Name: Soccer
    Held at: Cybersports in the Soccer section
    Event's Goal: block the rocket from going into your goal, if you don't block it you get kicked
    Events Rules: Obv no laggers/spikers

Prizes for: 3 places

I remember hosting it back when I was trial Event Team, I did get positive feedbacks on this one
    Brought this back today, was fun. I enjoyed hosting it

Master

Country
    Thanks
    name of event:Basketball event.
    map:CyberSports at basketball
    how we play : [ng][ns][esp] every player get training nade then we go the the basketball then the et will cal every1 with his name he have to throw the nade into the basketball if he miss the et kill him and if he passed he will wait for who passing that too.
    how we win:last 1 alive and passed all the tests he win +1.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Rami View Post
    name of event:Basketball event.
    map:CyberSports at basketball
    how we play : [ng][ns][esp] every player get training nade then we go the the basketball then the et will cal every1 with his name he have to throw the nade into the basketball if he miss the et kill him and if he passed he will wait for who passing that too.
    how we win:last 1 alive and passed all the tests he win +1.
    I like the idea! But I'd probably change the 1+ to whoever doesn't make it get's kicked until there are 3 remaining. The only issue would be, I don't know if that would waayyy to hard, I'll probably check when I try to login today.

Thanks
    Event Name:Linea Lines

Map: Prison ll

Rounds:5

1:Event Team Member Will Make Blocks Players Have To Pass it.

2.Whoever Alive still Last he won.

Rules:

1.Whoever use rockets , nade , flash , smoke Event Team Member will kick the player.

2.Whoever hit / flip Event Team Member or hit players he get killed.

3.Two Event Team Members will handle the Event.

4:Spikers/laggers will be kicked from the room.
    Last edited by Ñârè?h Kamble; 06-07-2015 at 07:37 AM. Reason: Mistake

Bulbasaur's Avatar Gang Gang

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Ñârè?h Kamble View Post
    Event Name:Linea Lines

Map: Prison ll

Rounds:5

1:Event Team Member Will Make Blocks Players Have To Pass it.

2.Whoever Alive still Last he won.

Rules:

1.Whoever use rockets , nade , flash , smoke Event Team Member will kick the player.

2.Whoever hit / flip Event Team Member or hit players he get killed.

3.Two Event Team Members will handle the Event.

4:Spikers/laggers will be kicked from the room.
    Not sure I quite understand what you mean by 'Blocks' If you could be more detailed about what you mean, I may be able to arrange an idea with what you've posted. Thanks.

Aokiji's Avatar I dont want to be Scammer

Country
    Thanks
    Event Name : Bulba the Giant Slayer (Only bulba and me can event this )
    Map : Arena
    Mod : [NC][NR][SH][NS][IA]
    Rules : No Spiking , No Hacking/Cheats , (Just type the rules o.O)
    How to play : All players running to bulba ( the bulba hp is : 15000 ) And bulba use a training sword then who kill him first will be the SLAYER !!!!!
    2 EPoints for the winner
    Rounds : 1

--

Country
    Thanks
    Map: Dojo or any small map
    Modes:[NC] [NR] [NI] [NG] no sword but i dont remmber the mode

how to play:The admin will get rusty sword and try to kill the players and Last man standing get's the point
    Last edited by Adopt; 07-09-2015 at 10:27 AM.

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    Tennis!:

Tags: [ng][ni][m][esp]

This event is hosted in the Cybersports map. All the players must go to the tennis ground and are to stand in a line against the wall. The hosted calls 2 players randomly and each player has to go to each side of the tennis ground. The host then counts down from 3 then the 2 players have to run to the middle where the host will stand and try to flip him to the other side. If he succeeded the other player has to flip the hoster back and and so on. You are allowed to slash the host towards the other person's side (Volley) to try to eliminate the other player but if the hoster touches the net the person failed to flip/slash the hoster to the other side gets kicked. The winner then goes to the other side of the map and form a new line. The hoster then repeats the process and calls 2 more to go. Once a winners-only line has been formed the hoster then calls 2 new players that have already won 1 game to match again. This goes on until 3 players remain. If an uneven amount of players happen the host chooses a random winner (the uneven person will remain last obviously) to face that last person. Once 3 people remain the points are sent similar to the DBN fashion, the first place wins 3, second place wins 2 and the third place wins 1 point.

Rules: no flipping/slashing the host if you're not called to do so. People who won't come to the Tennis ground will get kicked. The host is the only one to determine if one gets kicked or not (if he hits the net or touches the ground before the flip).

Page 18 of 55 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast

Thread Information