Page 35 of 55 FirstFirst ... 25333435363745 ... LastLast
    Donator

Thanks
    - Hang on:

Basically the GM gathers all of the members in one place, he then asks them to start climbing a wall until they reach the highest point of it, (they still climb, without getting any higher) the ground will be full of mines. The GM throws bombs that don't do any damage at the players, which will push them away from the wall, and will push down as well. The last player who is still climbing the wall wins a point, and so on. Preferably done at maps with low "sky" limits because bombs won't be effective that much if the limits were high because the players could just keep going on. I don't know if we can really do this, but I hope it will be tried sometime.

Cid's Avatar Highwind (wetdream)

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Bunny View Post
    die first (or change first to die to die by anything and this to first to die)
    tags: [ng][ni][ns]
    objective is for the host to make dying really hard and the first person to die wins, 5 rounds of possibly different maps
    rules: no /suicide
    Bunny this idea is pretty good, but we do actually host this sometimes as " reverse first to die ". However the idea is cool. Use of hotshot or low level weapons would make this pretty fun, I'll run it the next time you're on when I'm hosting a set.

ramy1371996's Avatar New Member

Country
    Thanks
    Event name : LastFlipperAlive ( LFA ) u can guys name it whatever u want..
    this event will take place in stairway map only! it will be a glad room all players vs each other trying to flip eachother to death last player (flipper) alive will gain 1 event point very simple....
    Rules : 1) all players must equip training swords only so they cant slash each other 2 death cuz its a flip event .
    2) daggers / big swords not allowed.
    3) elvator not allowed.
    4) no spiking / f12ing / forcelagg etc....
    5) no running.
    well i hope u start hosting this event cuz its seems very fun event

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by ramy1371996 View Post
    Event name : LastFlipperAlive ( LFA ) u can guys name it whatever u want..
    this event will take place in stairway map only! it will be a glad room all players vs each other trying to flip eachother to death last player (flipper) alive will gain 1 event point very simple....
    Rules : 1) all players must equip training swords only so they cant slash each other 2 death cuz its a flip event .
    2) daggers / big swords not allowed.
    3) elvator not allowed.
    4) no spiking / f12ing / forcelagg etc....
    5) no running.
    well i hope u start hosting this event cuz its seems very fun event
    Seems okay, but you can basically call this the ''survivor'' event that we already have. Add [NG][NI] to it and all you can do is flip.
    If you want this hosted you can ask one of the event members when he/she is doing a set of events.

Tenax's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Arances View Post
    - Hang on:

Basically the GM gathers all of the members in one place, he then asks them to start climbing a wall until they reach the highest point of it, (they still climb, without getting any higher) the ground will be full of mines. The GM throws bombs that don't do any damage at the players, which will push them away from the wall, and will push down as well. The last player who is still climbing the wall wins a point, and so on. Preferably done at maps with low "sky" limits because bombs won't be effective that much if the limits were high because the players could just keep going on. I don't know if we can really do this, but I hope it will be tried sometime.
    It's impossible. When you're hanging, THE ''training'' greandes wouldn't effect your character; so you'll stay hanging regardless [ EVEN IF WE AIM YOU]. It will not work.

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    xtreme deathrace
    Same as normal deathrace, however the [vamp] tag would be added so people would slowly lose hp unless they shoot their teammates, if they dont, teammates could kill them easier. kind of a nice twist that would force players to decide wether to shoot someone or lose hp and risk being shot by someone else as they race.

Tenax's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Country
    Thanks
    xtreme deathrace
    Same as normal deathrace, however the [vamp] tag would be added so people would slowly lose hp unless they shoot their teammates, if they dont, teammates could kill them easier. kind of a nice twist that would force players to decide wether to shoot someone or lose hp and risk being shot by someone else as they race.
    Uh, I don't think it's bad idea if they want to make the race even more difficult. Sometimes it's good to change and try new things.

However, this could be optional to the host - to add the tag or not to the deathrace room that they created.

Just like RFN where you can add the [NS] tag.
    Or T/F where you can make it Impossible T/F etc.

I don't think it's necessary to add this to 'official' event list - it's merely a tag the host can choose whether to use or not.

8. The following user said thank you to Tenax for this useful post:

Mex (12-05-2016)

Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    Circle of death

There will be two circles of mines in each circle 2 players will be fighting with traning sword and try to slash each other out of the circle or make each other eat the mine(s).
    whoever eat the mine(s) will lose and the one who won will wait for the next round this is how it goes till 4 players, when there are 4 players 2 players will fight on each circle
    the two of the players that won will fight for 1st place and the two players that lost will fight for 3rd place.
    Map: Battle Arena
    Tags: [NG] [VAMP] [NI] [F]
    Rules: you must use traning sword, not insta sword only traning.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by MoltenLava View Post
    Circle of death

There will be two circles of mines in each circle 2 players will be fighting with traning sword and try to slash each other out of the circle or make each other eat the mine(s).
    whoever eat the mine(s) will lose and the one who won will wait for the next round this is how it goes till 4 players, when there are 4 players 2 players will fight on each circle
    the two of the players that won will fight for 1st place and the two players that lost will fight for 3rd place.
    Map: Battle Arena
    Tags: [NG] [VAMP] [NI] [F]
    Rules: you must use traning sword, not insta sword only traning.

Hm I like this idea but I think it needs some fine tuning. I could start the event on battle arena with [GLAD][VAMP] and friendly fire enabled. Then I would freeze all and summon to the stands and then create two large circles of mines for people to fight in. However I don't know how I'd go about choosing who fights who, maybe I could do a number guessing game or something and the winners fight first. Then winners will be taken to the opposite stand where they wait for round two in a tournament style combat. The last surviving person in the end could win +2 for three rounds. But it would be a lot of teleporting and freezing and unfreezing and I'm not sure how all of the other players would do while sitting and watching everyone fight. I'll have to think about this event idea a bit longer but I do think it's interesting and am willing to give it a shot.

and big swords / spy case would need to be banned from the event as well. Especially the spy case.

Doing this on the true/false map could be interesting. Players would have to bow to each other to start and not attack until both people are in the circle. Non-Bowers pkicked from the event. I might not even have to freeze all if I put everyone in the stands and they don't run off like in actual circle of mines.

Country
    Thanks
    this pls (posted 4/7/2014)

I like this idea but it would not work with the elevating. it'd be impossible to actually like aim well and also the top two layers would block/protect pretty much everyone. However if the host rocket jumps on the top layer and all players must stay below, just like in don't fall down, then it'd be more manageable. If you like that idea then I'll test it out.

Page 35 of 55 FirstFirst ... 25333435363745 ... LastLast

Thread Information