Page 14 of 55 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast
    Aokiji's Avatar I dont want to be Scammer

Country
    Thanks
    Name:- Meteor Shower
    How to play:- The Admins or ET are on the Top of the Skill Map then they Shoot down with Rocket Launcher !
    Map:- Skillmap
    Rules:- No Forcelagger No Change team
    Mods:- [NC][NI][NG][ESP][F][EX]

- - - Updated - - -

Mods:- [NC][NI][NG][ESP][F][EX

- - - Updated - - -

Success master Stephan !

2. The following 2 users say thank you to Aokiji for this useful post:

Kronix (02-11-2015), SuperShotty (02-11-2015)

Country
    Thanks
    Name:- Dont Tap the LandMines[Fixing]
    How to play:-The Admin or ET will Plant a Admin Invisible LandMines[Make that please Developer] in the McBrickz Brickz ! IF u Tap the Wrong
    Brickz u will be Dead ! Last player will alive will Win !
    Map:- McBrickz
    Rules:- No Forcelagger,No Change team
    Mods:- [NI][NG][ESP][F]
    Aokiji Made !

The LandMines will Change Positions in Next Round ! [FIXED DEVELOPERS]
    Last edited by Sonji; 02-12-2015 at 05:00 PM.

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    Name of the event: Flip Or Die
    Tags:[s300][m][ng][ni]
    Map:Nagrand-Underground
    Explination: same as circle of mines event. the event is hosted in the map nagrand-underground and once the game starts the staff member hosting the event goes to 1 side of the tunnel while everyone stands in the middle, on the sides of the big room, not in its centre. then the staff member calls 1 by 1 to people to stand in the middle. if anyone interrupts he kills him immediately. the staff member goes from 1 side of the tunnel to the other, while the person is standing in the middle. if the person manages to flip him he goes to the big spawn room in the end of one tunnel. if the person failed, the staff member will kill him. this happens untill theres only 1 person left. since its very hard to flip the staff at s300, most people are gonna fail at the beginning. therefore only 1 winner every time and 5 rounds.

Wilmar Mancol's Avatar ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
    [DBF] Die by Flames

Description
    Die by flames (DBF) is a 24 player event. It consists of two (2) hosts. The role of one of the GameMasters is to hide a Firetrap around a map while the other keeps the players in their base. Once the Firetrap is hidden, players should locate it. The player who locates it may 'touch it'. The last player to die at the end of each round gets permanently kicked.

Maps
    All maps are available(No Holes).

Rules
    Explosives are not permitted.
    Suiciding is not permitted.
    Rejoining the room will result in a permanent kick.

Closing:
    Unbanned my Ip Addres im have more Events

OLD MEMBER

RFM (Run From Massive)

Description:
    In this event, there will be a host with an admin lightning. Which lasts 4-5 minutes. Your objective is to run away from them trying not to get massived. The last one not massived out of everyone
    gets one event point. But if all are massived, the first to get on frozen will get it.

Maps:
    Should the small map.

Rules:
    No lagging/spiking

Closing:

Unbanned my Ip Addres plss.

- - - Updated - - -

Flip The Host

Description:
    The host is running around the map stair way, waiting for others to flip them. They may flip you back to turn it up a notch.

Maps:
    Stairway

Rules:
    No sitting there filling a spot of someone who wants to play, No daggers, and macro's.

OLD MEMBER

Tag Team

Description:
    There will be 2 teams. This map is hosted in the Gladiator map. The host says for the 2 teams to line up on each side, and the host stands in the middle. If someone shoots without being told, they will be killed. Anyway, the players go to each side, and the host calls 2 people from each team to go to the middle . Then, the host tells them when to fight. They will fight to the death. The winner goes inside the little room, under the top bunk. The fighting process goes until there is 2 people left. When there is, they get rewarded with 3 points each for making it that far. Every time someone dies, they get kicked. So kind of a DBN thing. This can be with SGO, or SNO. Doesn't matter, depending on the host. Before each fight, if the winner of the previous isn't full, the hoster will med them.

Maps:
    All maps are available.

Rules:
    No lagging/spiking, No killing the other team till told to do so

OLD MEMBER

Country
    Thanks
    Escape Event
    Description :All Players are in there base or Team Camp ! They will find the way out of the Maze !
    The Camp of Event Staff are on the Exit Way ! Who first go to the Exit way ! Will win and get 1 EP !

Maps : Maze Map ! [HOPE STAFF WILL DO THIS MAP IN EVENT TIME]
    Rules : NO Force Lagging,No Change Team
    Mods : [F][NI][NG][IB][ESP]

Eagle's Avatar damnvenom#1

Country
    Thanks
    I Have 2 ideas of both Forum+game;
    1;- name:- Find the med,
    how to play:- The player will be a freezes by a staffs or also move = slap. then staff wwill hide a meds and glitchs or also gone Beside the meds [inwalls]. player will find a med will win a point.,.
    Tags , Mods:- [NI] [NG]
    Map:- Castle or town and battle arena.

2:-Name:- friendly fire Team.
    How to play; your goal to survive. killll your friend last alive and a best killer will ger a points
    Tags , Mods:- [NI] [NG] [ESP]
    Maps; all maps allowed
    Rules No hides no lagging
    IN-FORUM
    1-name; take screen shot to a spot.
    How to win;- you need to take screen shot to best spot in game.
    RULE;- No-edit posts , NO-spamming.

2-Name:- 4 Photo one word.
    How to win;- i will post a 4 photo and they will answer 1 word..
    Example;- 4 place in pares they should give 1 word.

Eagle's Avatar damnvenom#1

Country
    Thanks
    Name: Block the shot
    Mods:[NG][NI]
    How to play? :- The map should be Battle arena, and the staff should be center the map and the player will be beside the map. then the staff will started shot all kind of stuff shotgun, rockets. etc.
    Rule:IF you nots beside the map you will be warning by the talking in chat if he rejected staff should kick him/No force lagger.

Eddie's Avatar find ɟlǝsɹnoʎ

Country
    Thanks
    Event Name: I Spy
    Room Tags: [J0][NS][NG][NI][ESP]
    Map: The Office (or any small map that has a lot of reference points)
    Game Mode: Team Training
    Required # of Hosts: 1-2 (2 in case one person gets lonely )
    # of Rounds: 5

The host will pick out a random object around the map and think of a way he/she would like to describe the object (shape, size, color, anything). Host must then follow the format of "^1I spy with my little eye, ______" to describe the object to players. The host can feel free to break that format to trick players and make the event more challenging. For example, instead of saying "^1I spy with my little eye, _____" the host could say, "^1I spy with mi little eye, ______" or change the text color or something like that. Players will have a limited time of 20 seconds to guess which object the host is describing, then rush over to the object and stand next to it. Host will count down from 20 and yell "STOP." Should any player be moving after this is said, they will be slapped. Any player(s) not standing at the correct object will be killed. If the host used the incorrect sentence format, anyone standing at the correct object with the incorrect sentence format would be killed and all other players would live. Note: If no one is standing at the object with the correct sentence format, no one dies. The host will just move on and pick a new object. This process repeats until there is one winner of the round.

Rules: Pretty much no rules, since there's no way to cheat on this. Killing players and forcelag/spike would be irrelevant when there's J0, NS, NG, and NI room tags, unless the player hacks. It also gives a chance to those with poor, unstable connections who can't help their lag/spike to participate as well, unless they have AE problems and the host can't see them.

Eddie | Kiwi | Suiji

Page 14 of 55 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Thread Information