Thanks
    Let's see what I can make out of these '-'

Originally Posted by ice View Post
    Lucky Mines/LM

Event : Lucky Mines.
    Room Tags : [nc][ng][ni]
    Rules : No switching teams.
    Map : Any Map.
    Event Point : Each Round winner Gets 1 EP.
    Hoster's Task : Hoster will make players freeze whenever the round is started because hoster Has to Hide Mines in some places, after the Hoster Hides the Mines He unfreezes Players.
    Players's Task : Players will be Naked so if players consume Mines they will be dead Quick. who ever fidns the mines hided by the Hoster will be dead and hoster gets kill as
    You have defeated icefrog.
    Then hoster will /lock that person and he will be given +1(1 EP)

Note :- Even this event can be made hard by removing [nc] tag and hiding mines wherever they want in more that 1 places.
    Spoiler!
    I think I understand what you're saying, basically it's Die by Mine. We do not have a freeze command yet, but I know a way to work around it a bit. I may or may not host something similar to this in the near future to test.
    My way of hosting it would be just to make a locked room, start the game alone, then hide 5 sets of mines in different areas of the map. The host will then open the room, or announce the password to the lobby and they can find it. This idea is able to be done.

Originally Posted by spice View Post
    Flip For Win (FFW)

Name :- Flip For Win.

Map :- McBrickZ.

Mods :- [NG] [NI] [ESP] [G120]

Rules :- No Force Lagging, No Spiking, No AE, No Joining ET Team. No using uppar Yellow blocks. If any player use uppar yellow blocks they will be slapped by ET!

Event Point :- Last Person Alive Wins 1 Event Point!

How To Play :- All Players will equip Sword/Dagger Whichever players want.All they have to do is to flip each other and kill each other in the map. Last person alive will win 1 event point. They can kill each other by sword too. Gravity will play little tricky!

Note :- It will need 1 person to host.He will just be standing and watching for cheaters thats all! he will be slapping them who will use uppar yellow blocks!

Closing :- Hope You add It.

Peace Out!

Maybe this could be V2 of Dont Fall Down!
    Well this can be done '-' just pretty much caution to the host
    Spoiler!
    Last edited by Sonji; 05-27-2015 at 05:33 PM.

Michi's Avatar spread kindness

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Sonji View Post
    Let's see what I can make out of these '-'

I think I understand what you're saying, basically it's Die by Mine. We do not have a freeze command yet, but I know a way to work around it a bit. I may or may not host something similar to this in the near future to test.
    [spoiler]My way of hosting it would be just to make a locked room, start the game alone, then hide 5 sets of mines in different areas of the map. The host will then open the room, or announce the password to the lobby and they can find it. This idea is able to be done.

Well this can be done '-' just pretty much caution to the host
    Spoiler!
    The event idea it's self can't be done since flip doesn't work on team mates o.o

Country
    Thanks
    Around The World <3 o-o [NI] [NS] [NG] [ESP] but we need a new map to try this kind of event o-o

Sonji's Avatar Dapper AF

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Michi View Post
    The event idea it's self can't be done since flip doesn't work on team mates o.o
    Can be hosted like Hunger Games '-' that's why whoever wants to host this, they'd have to be on their feet, staying alive, kicking etc. Then again we have a very similar event we test host called Bumper Cars that's almost exactly like this just with speed and the lunge sends you across the map. So, it can be the same event just hosted differently.

Also remember the only one who should be Replying to the thread are ET members, if you would like to say thank you to the ET responding to your idea, PM them.

Ricky's Avatar sir

Thanks
    Name :- Death race v2

Map :- Skill Map vo or Vn

Mods :- [NI] [ESP] [V]

Rules :- No Force Lag, No Shortcuts , No Elunges (No use of Elunge in skill map), No Joining ET's Team.

Event Point (EP) :- 1 EP per round.

How To Play :- Just finish the map.

Closing :- It Will be Fun tho.

Peace Out!

Michi's Avatar spread kindness

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Sonji View Post
    Can be hosted like Hunger Games '-' that's why whoever wants to host this, they'd have to be on their feet, staying alive, kicking etc. Then again we have a very similar event we test host called Bumper Cars that's almost exactly like this just with speed and the lunge sends you across the map. So, it can be the same event just hosted differently.

Also remember the only one who should be Replying to the thread are ET members, if you would like to say thank you to the ET responding to your idea, PM them.
    Same setup as die by nade/hunger games/first to die/lava? Would it be on training? I almost hosted this yesterday and didn't know what to do. After the VIP event let's do some testing '-'

Banned

Country
    Thanks

Type
    In-Game Event

Name Cheetah Race

Spoiler!

Type
    In-Game Event

Name Killevate

Spoiler!

Type
    In-Game Event

Name
    Secret Agent

Spoiler!

Type
    In-Game Event (Gameroom)

Name
    According to Theme

Spoiler!

8. The following 2 users say thank you to Zachary for this useful post:

Bulbasaur (05-24-2015), Paris (05-24-2015)

Sonji's Avatar Dapper AF

Country
    Thanks
    Ahh Lauren let's see what I can do with your ideas here '-'

Originally Posted by Queen Lauren View Post

Type
    In-Game Event

Name Cheetah Race

Spoiler!

So I wouldn't make it so they have to equip vials. A helper would have to keep close watch in this event if it isn't [NI] too many players would troll and possibly lay down their own traps when it comes to it. I would add [NI] just because of that. I've thought of doing this before because I just like doing this in other games. I would honestly like to test this.

Type
    In-Game Event

Name Killevate

Spoiler!
    This event would be fun to do if elevating was just a bit different. But like a deleted post from the lovely Shino said
    more distance > more likely to elevate

less distance > less likely

I do want a partner event though, so if anyone can think of one, please do share '-'

Type
    In-Game Event

Name
    Secret Agent

Spoiler!
    So, I play different games which is similar to this. I love them and can see this being done in GunZ no doubt. This can be done in the True and False easily. The problem is, some players won't understand. Some players would just give it away through whispering or skype. It'd be a bit unfair but I would like to see how this turns out if done right. I'll probably test this sometime.

Type In-Game Event (Gameroom)

Name
    According to Theme

Spoiler!
    Done before by Miranda, cept she called it Fashion Show. It's fun, just not an event I'd hot daily '-' Also went in-game to judge. If the players weren't ready they'd just be kicked and probably wait til next round '-'

10. The following user said thank you to Sonji for this useful post:

Bunny (05-25-2015)

Sonji's Avatar Dapper AF

Country
    Thanks
    Hosted 2 Unlisted events today

Type
    In-Game Event

Name First to Die V2

Spoiler!
    Description In this event the host will equip low damage weapons. They will then start slashing, shooting players and placing down meds to make players gain hp. The first person to die, wins.

Rules
    Typical in-game rules

Tags
    [NI][NG][NS][NC][NR]

Type
    In-Game Event

Name Berserker

Spoiler!
    Description This event is hosted with the Deathmatch + Berserker game mode. In this event the goal is to keep the berserker until the round ends, whoever has it when the timer stops, wins. Typically set to 3 minutes each round.

Rules
    Typical in-game rules

Tags
    [NI][IA] Option: [SGO][SNO][ESP]

12. The following user said thank you to Sonji for this useful post:

Linzor (05-28-2015)

Sonji's Avatar Dapper AF

Country
    Thanks
    Hosted another test event today, adding it here

Type
    In-Game Event

Name Thirst for Blood

The objective of this game event is your simple survival event, but picture yourself as a vampire with only a speed dagger(No items, Elements or Meds). Your thirst for blood grows second by second, so picture the dagger as your teeth, piercing the skin of each enemy you see to gain health. Last person alive wins 1 event point and friendly fire is on.

Rules
    Typical in-game rules, No Camping, Only Speedy Daggers

Tags
    [VAMP][NG][NI]

-Taken from Lucas

14. The following 2 users say thank you to Sonji for this useful post:

Eran (05-30-2015), Michi (05-29-2015)

Page 17 of 55 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast

Thread Information