Page 2 of 54 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Avatus Ifrit's Avatar the Legacy of Salem
    Fill in the blanks

Forum Event, or even ig event?

Event host creates a paragraph or sentence., and leaves out specific words, placing a _________, the users must copy the paragraph and put a word in the blanks, must make sense, voting based off of which fill-in's the host likes best? Example.

Once upon a time there was a _____, who ate alot of ________ and got ___________.

Human Thesaurus

The host created a detailed description of a word he/she is trying to express, participants must list ONE word that they themselves see fit for the given description. Judging is based off of host's favor.

Thanks
    Run from macro.

U play this in prison/sewer

The host hunt with a dagger and macro u have to run from it. its harder then run from dagger because its not possible to dodge it.

game mods: [ng][ni]

Letter's Avatar Elise

Country
    Thanks
    I've recently thought about the following:

>Die by Mine<

Mods: [VAMP][NR][NC][NI]

Map: Battle Arena

How to Play: Players will stand on one platform while the host/ hostess is on the other platform. Considering the amount of players which is like 31, the host/ hostess will lay out 30 mines. Players will race to the other side and die by the mines. The one who does not make it/ perform the objective should be kicked.

Rules: No macros(would be unfair to players), spiking, lagging, and all that good stuff.

Thanks for reading :>

4. The following 5 users say thank you to Letter for this useful post:

Amy (03-26-2014), autism (03-26-2014), Eddie (03-27-2014), Sonji (03-26-2014), SuperShotty (04-07-2014)

Thanks
    Singing bee
    the host say the lyrics
    example:the song is perfect
    hey dad ____ at me think back and ___ to me
    the participant guess the blank
    Last edited by mcjames; 04-19-2014 at 07:01 PM.

Banned

Thanks
    hello very one

I going to tell about event ideas that is .......!

This event is like Rocket man only difference is that you hunt with
    A man how hunting with Admin Invisible Avatar, Admin Invisible Sword, Admin visible RLauncher and u can make map only Town,garden,Prison,port..!

some Description : like in Rocket man he event goes as the following, all you have to do is to tumble your way through the map and be the last one alive. There are 5 rounds, the first 3 rounds go slowly with the hunter just tumbling around and shooting rocket bullets, the 4th round will have announced teleports; "TP time" and the hunter will spawn randomly in the map on a spawn point. The last round will have random unannounced teleports, so be careful with tumbling!
    To the hosters: You can only tumble/no speed vials (limited) and you cannot spam with your rocket (use it like it is a normal rocket, but with more dmg).
    Rules: No (force)lag/spike.
    Game Tags: [NI] [NS]

guyz hope u like it u can also edit my thread.....!

im also posted in https://freestylersworld.com/showthre...-U-all-like-it

Thanks
    Hello, I'am RoyalChild and i'm thinking about an idea the nobody excpected, maybe few players will dieslike and few players will like, i give this for the gladiators and especially who likes stairways, so let me share my idea,

it is a flip tournament with:
    32 players
    8 poule's
    and u know its like the world cup
    if you want in and like to do it u can sent your name into a post an i make a poule of 4 players.

Wilmar Mancol's Avatar ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
    [DBF] Die by Flames

Description
    Die by flames (DBF) is a 24 player event. It consists of two (2) hosts. The role of one of the GameMasters is to hide a Firetrap around a map while the other keeps the players in their base. Once the Firetrap is hidden, players should locate it. The player who locates it may 'touch it'. The last player to die at the end of each round gets permanently kicked.

Maps
    All maps are available(No Holes).

Rules
    Explosives are not permitted.
    Suiciding is not permitted.
    Rejoining the room will result in a permanent kick.

Closing:
    Unbanned my Ip Addres im have more Events

OLD MEMBER

RFM (Run From Massive)

Description:
    In this event, there will be a host with an admin lightning. Which lasts 4-5 minutes. Your objective is to run away from them trying not to get massived. The last one not massived out of everyone
    gets one event point. But if all are massived, the first to get on frozen will get it.

Maps:
    Should the small map.

Rules:
    No lagging/spiking

Closing:

Unbanned my Ip Addres plss.

- - - Updated - - -

Flip The Host

Description:
    The host is running around the map stair way, waiting for others to flip them. They may flip you back to turn it up a notch.

Maps:
    Stairway

Rules:
    No sitting there filling a spot of someone who wants to play, No daggers, and macro's.

OLD MEMBER

Tag Team

Description:
    There will be 2 teams. This map is hosted in the Gladiator map. The host says for the 2 teams to line up on each side, and the host stands in the middle. If someone shoots without being told, they will be killed. Anyway, the players go to each side, and the host calls 2 people from each team to go to the middle . Then, the host tells them when to fight. They will fight to the death. The winner goes inside the little room, under the top bunk. The fighting process goes until there is 2 people left. When there is, they get rewarded with 3 points each for making it that far. Every time someone dies, they get kicked. So kind of a DBN thing. This can be with SGO, or SNO. Doesn't matter, depending on the host. Before each fight, if the winner of the previous isn't full, the hoster will med them.

Maps:
    All maps are available.

Rules:
    No lagging/spiking, No killing the other team till told to do so

OLD MEMBER

Hannahbee's Avatar .enola em evaeL

Country
    Thanks
    Chemistry
    In-Game event on Dojo or True or False or a map with opposite sides of map.

The aim of the game is to have chemistry.There will be minimum 16 people and maximum 20 players in this event! The admins will split the team into 2 teams *in half* and then they will go to their opposite sides of the map. They alone will have to get into a line and everyone next to them will link to them in a way.

How do we build chemistry?
    The person next to both left and right have to link with you, doesn't have to be the same link but it can. How to link: Be in the same clan / Be 1 level below or 1 level up from each other / Have the same start or text color or no color at all / Wear same clothing (2 of the same is enough).

How to win?
    Once there is a line, who ever is not linked with any of there team mates will get kicked out of game. The rest of the team will get seen and if they have chemistry with a person next to them they are through to the next round. Every round admins will regroup the remaining players, this repeats until there are 10 if the game is out of 20(9 if the game is out of 18 and 8 if the game is out of 16 people)players left in the WHOLE GAME. After when the stage on top is completethen the teams that are in there line of /8/9/10 they will face each other in a fight. The last team standing wins +1 EP.

Page 2 of 54 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Thread Information