Page 20 of 55 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast
    Fay's Avatar Inactive

Country
    Thanks
    Event name: Dodge The Snake

Map: Dodgeball

How it works: The ET takes an admin rocket/Accelleration vial and goes on the invisible platform above the dodgeball field. He/She goes with the accelleration vial over the platform while spamming the rockets on the ground below him/her. This event goes on until there is one player alive. The players can only have a sword and the event has 5 rounds.

Rules: No forcelag/spike, No suiciding/Rejoining.

Tags: [NG][NI]

León's Avatar Are you insane like me?

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Atlanta View Post
    Event name: Dodge The Snake

Map: Dodgeball

How it works: The ET takes an admin rocket/Accelleration vial and goes on the invisible platform above the dodgeball field. He/She goes with the accelleration vial over the platform while spamming the rockets on the ground below him/her. This event goes on until there is one player alive. The players can only have a sword and the event has 5 rounds.

Rules: No forcelag/spike, No suiciding/Rejoining.

Tags: [NG][NI]
    I don't see any common sense of making it as an additional event.
    Although, it's being done in random Dodgeball rounds, so that's the best you can get with this idea.

Freestyler's Veteran

Country
    Thanks
    This is useless event but i will just post itbecause of lazy eventteams
    Event name : Last to spam '-'
    the event will be hosted at the game room
    The players will spam some random words and when the et make /room_silence idk what everyone will stop
    and last one who said something random wins '-'
    iknow its shitty but zzzzz

Freestyler's Veteran

Country
    Thanks
    Event name:Cross The Mines

Tags ([Vamp][NC][NG]NI][NS]and if you want add esp add)
    Okay, in this event you/The staff need to make a line from land mines Like this (http://puu.sh/jPVuF/eebb6d195f.jpg)
    The host will list characteristics if your character has that characteristic than you attempt to cross the line/between the mines
    as in Attributes Touchdown ,just to make it faster

this can be hosted 5 rounds or whoever dies get kicked..
    Rules:No cheating i think thats the only rule
    i showed that to michi. '-'
    THE HOST MUST SLASH THE OTHER PLAYERS BECAUSE IF A PLAYER TOOK A MINE HE WILL SUICIDE AT HIS PLACE.
    Wish u like it.
    Last edited by braazts; 08-27-2015 at 04:10 AM.

--

Country
    Thanks
    Name:First to join
    how to play :
    the admin will make an announcement in a random time, the players will be surprised and will go to the event channel fastly,it's all about surprise.
    hope to see it.
    Last edited by Adopt; 08-30-2015 at 01:54 AM.

--

Country
    Thanks
    another idea:
    Name: what am i wearing
    How to play:
    the admin will get ghost clothes and wear shirt under it and the players have to guess what shirt is it and the right guess gets the point.

BoboGr1nd's Avatar since 2014

Country
    Thanks
    Dont Die From Massive
    Tags: [NG][NI][NS]
    Information:
    the host need sword+donator starshooter element
    he need to massive the players
    if someone die he/she get kicked
    last 3 players in the room got event points.
    1st=3 ep.
    2nd=2 ep.
    3rd=1 ep.
    Map:Shower room
    Rules:
    no forcelagging/lagging.
    no eleveting.
    get down from the shower.
    -------------------------------------------------
    My event idea! i hope this event will be in-game.
    BoboGrind

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    Well since it doesnt matter anymore...

Meteor shower!
    Spoiler!
    Tags: [NG][F][M][G50][NI]
    This event is hosted in the mcbricks map. It requires 2 staff members to host. The staff members are to elevate up untill a point where they cant see the map anymore. At this point, they should start spamming down admin rockets and the players that are down under need to dodge the rockets. The last person alive wins.
    The only rule is no hitting the hosters while they are attempting to elevate.

Boome-Bounce!
    Spoiler!
    Tags: [G50][NG][NI][F]
    The name of the event means boomerang + bouncing off the wall. This map is hosted in the battle arena map and it is recommended to have more than one staff member (for the sake of order).
    The players are to get up their base once they spawn and pick themselves a partner. The host is to call a person each time (the person's called partner should come too) and the staff member is to take them to a selected wall of the walls around (those which make the 360 circle). Afterwards one of the two should bounce on the wall once whilst the other needs to slash him back towards the wall so he can bounce again. The requirements each round change as the first round is required from the person slashing to make the person bouncing- to bounce twice without failing, but at a later game it may require even 10 bounces off the wall. If either of them fails they both get kicked. If they succeed they will move to the other side of the map whilst others attempt to pass the requirement themselves. The two need to switch roles each time so the next time they need to complete a requirement the person bouncing in the first round will be the slashing one. This goes on untill 4 people remain (2 couples). The points are then sent to the winning couple by +2 for each person and the losing couple +1 for each person.

Tennis!:
    Spoiler!
    Tags: [NG][NI][M][ESP]
    This event is hosted in the Cybersports map. All the players must go to the tennis ground and are to stand in a line against the wall. The hoster calls 2 players randomly and each player has to go to each side of the tennis ground. The host then counts down from 3 then the 2 players have to run to the middle where the host will stand and try to flip him to the other side. If one person succeeded the other player has to flip the hoster back and and so on. You are allowed to slash the host towards the other person's side (Volley) to try to eliminate the other player but if the hoster touches the net the person failed to flip/slash the hoster to the other side gets kicked. The winner then goes to the other side of the map and form a new line. The hoster then repeats the process and calls 2 more to go. Once a winners-only line has been formed the hoster then calls 2 new players that have already won 1 game to match again. This goes on until 3 players remain. If an uneven amount of players happen the host chooses a random winner (the uneven person will remain last obviously) to face that last person. Once 3 people remain the points are sent similar to the DBN fashion, the first place wins 3, second place wins 2 and the third place wins only 1 point.
    Rules: no flipping/slashing the host if you're not called to do so. People who won't come to the Tennis ground will get killed/kicked after a decided amount of time. The host is the only one to determine if one gets kicked or not (if he hits the net or touches the ground before the flip). Lagging/spiking is also forbidden as this wont help you win either way.

Longthrow:
    Spoiler!
    Tags:[NI][NG][M][ESP]
    This event is also hosted in the CyberSports map, this time the players are to go to the racing course. The players need to form a line up against the neon wall, and the staff is going to call players randomly to go to the other side and try to flip+juggle the staff member to the other side. The longest distance each round will earn an event point, or if it takes too long to host 5 rounds the points could also be given +3 for the winner +2 for the second place and +1 for the third place.
    Rules: No flipping/slashing the host when you're not called to do so. No wearing daggers since you can't flip with them. Players are to stand exactly where the staff member landed and it is suggested that another staff member will look if any of the players who already juggle'd are moving and slap them.

King of the elevation!
    Spoiler!
    Tags:[NI][NG][ESP]
    This event is hosted in the Arena map. the game mode will be team training and the friendly fire will be on, although all of the players must have a training sword. The idea of this event is to elevate and reach the top of the map where an invisible ceiling blocks you from going further. It's easier to elevate near a wall but its also easier for the others to slash you, that's why its the best to elevate in the middle of the map. players who reached the invisible ceiling win each +1. There are gonna be 3 rounds of this event so there will be 6 winners. This may take a while because elevating that doesnt keep you on the top of the map do not count. The staff member hosting the event is the only one to determine if a couple made it or not.
    Rules: no slashing the host and no forcelagging of any kind (including f12).

Flashy Obstacle Course!
    Spoiler!
    Tags: [NI][NG][F][M][ESP][VAMP]
    This event is played in the skillmap 1 map (or any map with a big surface). The objective in this event is to pass an obstacle course set by the staff members using mines each round while they throw flash nades at you, and since there's the [vamp] tag people will be 1 hp and therefore will die if hit by a single mine. The obstacle course gets gradually harder and so it'll be harder for people to pass it without seeing anything. The players have 60 seconds to look at the obstacle course and pass it. Rules are simple, no trolling around or running off to the end of skillmap 1, no hitting the host and no passing around the obstacle course.

Ground Don't Fall Down!
    Spoiler!
    Tags: [Same as DFD][J0]
    This is a twist to the Don't Fall down event, in this event, the objective is the same but the twist is that the players can't jump, which makes them only able to get back up the McBricks map by using grenades. Rules are the same as Don't Fall Down.

Ground Dodgeball!
    Spoiler!
    This event was actually inspired by looking at other applications, didn't steal an idea though.
    Tags: [Dodgeball tags][J0]
    This event basically dodgeball with a twist. It's like normal dodgeball and the twist is that you can't jump in order to avoid rockets. Rules are the same as Dodgeball's

Snake!
    Spoiler!
    Tags:[NI][NG][F][M][NS][ESP]
    This event is hosted in the dodgeball map. The objective here is to follow the staff member in the middle of the map and create a line. the staff member then starts to walk around and the players must walk at exactly the spots the staff member walked in. This event is suggested to be hosted by 2 staff members as 1 staff members does the snake and the other kills the players who fail to follow the line. last player following the staff member wins. No rules for this one.

Michi's Avatar spread kindness

Country
    Thanks
    Currently helping players with event ideas. Whisper me if you need assistance to test your idea. To those I've helped, I expect a video here to show everyone how it went!
    Last edited by Michi; 09-07-2015 at 12:01 AM.

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Hello everyone!

I'm glad to introduce to you ''
    Touchdown''! It's an event idea I came up with a while ago, and now I worked it out!

Objective:
    - Score a point in the goal of the GM or ET, anyone who's hosting at that moment!
    - The hoster kicks the player after he/she misses 3 chances.

Rules:
    - No elevating
    - No Forcelagging/Spiking
    - Simply don't be annoying with spamming nades or anything related to th
    at.

Objective:
    - Score a point in the goal of the GM or ET, anyone who's hosting at that moment!

Room tags:
    - [NG]
    - [NS]
    - [G125]
    - [EX]

Explanation:
    The hoster has to equip a ''Speedy Dagger'', actually it would be better if there was an dagger with 0 dmg that has the delay of a speedy. (Not that hard to make tho).

An example:

I couldn't make an f11 replay due the reason of the [G] modifier bug, so I'm sorry for the low-quality of the recording.

Big shout-out to Michi for helping me!
    Last edited by Corrupt; 09-06-2015 at 09:24 PM.

Page 20 of 55 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast

Thread Information