Page 21 of 55 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast
    Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Event Name: Race 2 Die
    Map: Battle Arena
    Modes: [VAMP] [NI] [M] [F] [ESP]

Hosts Objective
    ~ The Host Need to get players inside in over the map.
    ~ Must have Mines to lay over in other side on the map watch the video ^ .

Explain For the event:

You Must Change the Quality Into HD ^

Rules:
    ~ No ForceLag/Spiking/ae.
    ~ No Suiciding.
    ~ No Rejoining.

1 Point For who die

-------------------

Event Name: Sniping Massacre
    Map: The Office
    Modes: [ESP] [SNO] [NI] [M] [F]

Explain For the event:

You Must Change the Quality Into HD ^

Rules:
    ~ No ForceLag/Spiking/ae.
    ~ No changing teams

1 Point For who Kill
    Last edited by Yilidia; 09-07-2015 at 08:09 AM.

BoboGr1nd's Avatar since 2014

Country
    Thanks
    Event Name: Bumper Cars (Nades verison)
    Tags:[NG][NS][G300][S300]
    Objectives:
    Your goal its to use your training nades and falled down the players
    first to get "X" kills got +3 EP
    2nd +2
    3rd +1

Rules:
    No Forcelagging
    No rejoins
    No Spike

MapBZ
    BoboGrind

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks

not sure why you can hear my mouse but k

this is boome-bounce event, the staff needs to call players to 1 side of the map and the players are to pick themselves a partner while they are standing there, then the staff member calls 1 player, and his partner comes too, and they go to the other side and one of them bounces off of it. the other needs to slash him back towards the wall a specific amount of times, which is changed each round by the staff member, meaning that it gets gradually harder. the game mode is team training with ff on, and everyone are required to get a training sword. tags are [ng][ni][g90][m][f][esp]. players who failed to accomplish the goal set by the staff member get kicked. the slahser and the bouncer switch every time the staff calls them. suggested to have 2 staff for the sake of order. the winners shall stay on the other side, not interrupt and wait for others to complete it aswell. this goes on until 2 couples remain, winning couple gets +2 each and losing couple +1 each.
    Last edited by Bunny; 09-07-2015 at 11:19 PM.

Prone's Avatar Honesty is key ~

Country
    Thanks
    Freeze Tag

Objective: Its a combination of HnS and LMS. It starts off as HnS (You have 60 seconds to hide). After the 1st player is killed, the game mode switches to LMS and players are free to move again. When the 2nd player is killed, during the LMS, the host will count down from 5 and players have to freeze once again when the countdown is over. This pattern continues with the next player to die and so on. If multiple players are killed, the pattern continues to the next mode (HnS to LMS or LMS to HnS). Last to survive gets 1 event point.

Tags: [NI][F][NG][M]
    Rules: No forcelagging/spiking
    -No spamming chat
    -No elevating
    -No telling spots

Also, the countdown of switching to HnS again can be adjusted to increase or decrease difficulty. I suggest starting with 10+ seconds if testing.
    Credits to Azuki

* ~ Obsessed With Love ~ *
    +*~Give me your Heart; I'll give you my Life~*+
    Check out my poems at: http://meaningbehindit.blogspot.com/

5. The following user said thank you to Prone for this useful post:

Bunny (09-10-2015)

Sonji's Avatar Dapper AF

Country
    Thanks
    Tested 2 Events Today

Based of Salims "Sniper Massacre" I made something called

Duck Hunt
    In this event the host will use admin speed vials to run around, the goal is to kill him with snipers. First person to kill him wins
    TAGS: [NI][NS][ESP?][SNO]

Note to the host, the map choice would have to be preferably big and open and you shouldn't be able to suicide in it. I found Halo to work very well with this

The next event I tested was inspired from Linzor when I talked about hosting Duck Hunt,
    Pinball
    In this event, the host will be using admin speed vials and run around. Players will equip speedy daggers and attempt to kill the host.
    TAGS: [NI][NG][ESP]
    Map: Dodgeball
    Note to host, this event can be modified and improved in anyway.

I'd also like to remind for you forum users to stop replying to ideas, refer to the first post of this thread.

7. The following user said thank you to Sonji for this useful post:

Yilidia (09-10-2015)

Ranger's Avatar Răńgěr

Country
    Thanks
    I have an Event

It's name is Block Me event
    roomtags [NI]
    Rules: No forceLagging/spiking
    Map: Town and u could choose any random map
    Objective: in this event the player to block all the attacks from admin and the one who survives last gets +1 per round.
    The staff shall say the members to stand in a line and you can start shooting by rolling they shall block by sword if they won't block they die.

Credits to CharmHye for the avatar pic.

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    Flip Or Die
    Tags:[s300][m][ng][ni]
    Map:Nagrand-Underground
    Explination: same as circle of mines event. the event is hosted in the map nagrand-underground and once the game starts the staff member hosting the event goes to 1 side of the tunnel while everyone stands in the middle, on the sides of the big room, not in its centre. then the staff member calls 1 by 1 to people to stand in the middle. if anyone interrupts he kills him immediately. the staff member goes from 1 side of the tunnel to the other, while the person is standing in the middle. if the person manages to flip him he goes to the big spawn room in the end of one tunnel. if the person failed, the staff member will kill him. this happens untill theres only 1 person left. since its very hard to flip the staff at s300, most people are gonna fail at the beginning. therefore only 1 winner every time and 5 rounds.

Out of my range!
    Tags: [ni][f][ng]
    This event could be hosted in any LMS map and it may require the developers to add a weapon that can hit the entire map like the long range sword. the staff member hunts as if it's lms but since his weapons he's gonna hit everyone in his range.
    Rules: no forcelagging/spiking, no saying comments such as LOL BLIND if the staff member passed by someone

Drifts!
    Tags: [ni][ng][ns][esp]
    This event is hosted in the DBZ map, Players have to get in the room while a staff member calls them 1 by one, after setting a field of mines on the big open area, the players have to drift, due to the s[300] tag it will be easy for them to do so. They have to do that for X amount of time that increases every time, and if they fall off the map, or touch the mines they get kicked. Those who succeeded move to the second room and so on. This goes on until 3 players remain, points are given the same as the DBN event.
    Rules: no releasing your finger off the 'move forward' button, no spamming the chat.
    Last edited by Bunny; 09-21-2015 at 04:30 PM.

Fay's Avatar Inactive

Country
    Thanks
    Title: Write The Password
    Tags: played in lobby
    Map: played in lobby
    Explanation: The ET/GM makes a room with a password, this password has to be very random and contains several letters, number and other characters. For example: AxxB-x[pllx\\. The password can be written in different colours or use capital i instead of l to make it harder for the players.

How to win: Be the first one to type in the password correctly and you'll be rewarded with 1 event point.
    Last edited by Fay; 09-26-2015 at 06:40 PM.

Michi's Avatar spread kindness

Country
    Thanks
    Stop replying on suggestions. If you have a question, private message the user who created the event.

12. The following user said thank you to Michi for this useful post:

Bunny (09-26-2015)

Fay's Avatar Inactive

Country
    Thanks
    My idea is to make a little change to Survivor[SNO]/[SGO].
    This includes the following:
    - The event will include 3 round from now on.
    - In every round there are 2 winners: the one who is last alive and the one with the most kills.
    - If there are players with the same amount of kills, the ET will look for the person who died last.

Thanks for the attention.

Page 21 of 55 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast

Thread Information