Page 23 of 55 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast
    Speed talks.

Country
    Thanks
    Title:Floor Cracker or w/e
    Description: Run from the host with no weapons,means u can only tumble or roll untill the floor crack like fat people did. Try to be the last player alive by any means necessary.
    Rules: No force-lag/spike. No telling spots. No stating obvious comments such as: 'LOL BLIND' etc. Be a good sport!No macro or so whatever.
    Game Tags: [NI] [NG] [F] [M] [NS]
    Maps:well,depends on the host.

copied from lms,only edited some

Savage's Avatar #PayMyChemo #2k16

Country
    Thanks
    EVENT NAME: FIND THE MINE
    DESCRIPTION: Well it's quite a basic event, Staff Member hides a Mine in a map of his/her choice and participants get to look for it all over the map while their HP/AP is being drained by Vampire mod. The one who finds it first and dies by it wins the round.
    ROOM TAGS: [NI][NG][VAMP][NC][NR]
    RULES: No "/suicide" or kick(In case someone falls off map and dies the server will announce the player has committed suicide but this could be an accident so falling off map does not deserve a kick).| No force lagging/spiking.

Thanks for reading.
    FEEL THE /FLEX.
    S/O TO ROASTSTONE.
    S/O TO MY BOY YoungSavagÈ WHO RESTS DEEP IN OUR HEARTS.

Amy's Avatar Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    No idea if it was suggested here before but I'll go for it:

The event is called The Hunger Games. (Yes, the survivor event but with some modifications).

Instead of being on a random map like Mansion or Town we could make a real Hunger Games arena and put some high pedestals in there with player weapon clip so you can't shoot other people while you're inside the pedestals, and also put player blockzones around the pedestals for when you step out you can't climb back on. All pedestals will surround the cornucopia (where the HP, AP and Ammo spawns are).

Room mods: None. (No [IA] nor [R], why you ask? Because the spawns at the center of the map are to make things more interesting).

The rules follow the Hunger Games series:

24 players will fight until death. Last one alive wins.
    Players CANNOT leave the pedestals until given the signal by the event hoster. By doing so he will be shot down and kicked out of the room.
    Players who died will be kicked out of the room.
    Teaming IS allowed! But there must be only ONE winner.
    Basic rules such as no force lagging, spiking, n-stepping apply in here too.
    Once 5 players are left the event hosters may offer "treats" to players such as meds (or landmines c:< )

The last player alive wins 3 points. The second last player alive wins 2 points and the third last wins 1 point.

Some pictures for reference:

Spoiler!

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Amy View Post
    No idea if it was suggested here before but I'll go for it:

The event is called The Hunger Games. (Yes, the survivor event but with some modifications).

Instead of being on a random map like Mansion or Town we could make a real Hunger Games arena and put some high pedestals in there with player weapon clip so you can't shoot other people while you're inside the pedestals, and also put player blockzones around the pedestals for when you step out you can't climb back on. All pedestals will surround the cornucopia (where the HP, AP and Ammo spawns are).

Room mods: None. (No [IA] nor [R], why you ask? Because the spawns at the center of the map are to make things more interesting).

The rules follow the Hunger Games series:

24 players will fight until death. Last one alive wins.
    Players CANNOT leave the pedestals until given the signal by the event hoster. By doing so he will be shot down and kicked out of the room.
    Players who died will be kicked out of the room.
    Teaming IS allowed! But there must be only ONE winner.
    Basic rules such as no force lagging, spiking, n-stepping apply in here too.
    Once 5 players are left the event hosters may offer "treats" to players such as meds (or landmines c:< )

The last player alive wins 3 points. The second last player alive wins 2 points and the third last wins 1 point.

Some pictures for reference:

The Hunger Games is already an official event with a similar description to what you said right there, hence its not really a new thing.
    OT: Avoid comments on any event ideas (unless you're ET), keep it down to just event ideas or how to improve someone else's idea.
    If you feel like the event idea was amazing feel free to click the Thanks button.

Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    Catch me

In this event The ET need to hunt the players it's like LMS but it's different you need to stay alive last to stay alive wins 1 EP but there will be the Speed Tag [S200]
    in a small map it will be fast I guess but the point is it's hard to stay alive last cuz everyone die very fast in a small map the map have to be Arena.
    The ET can only use sg no rocket.

Rules: no lagging/spiking do not come to red team you have to use only daggers so you can't block with sword...
    Tags: [S200] [NG] [NI]
    Map: like I said... Arena.

I hope I explain good if I didn't tell me I will explain better
    Last edited by Eran; 11-19-2015 at 04:43 PM.

Fay's Avatar Inactive

Country
    Thanks
    School Event.

Since i'm still in school and I spend most of my time playing FGunZ/Runescape instead of learning for a test, I came up with the School Event.
    Explanation: Basically, the host will ask five questions. These questions have to be about a school subject, this can be Chemistry, History, Mathematics or anything like that. For example: In which year did Napoleon die?
    With this you can earn event points and gain some extra knowledge. The first person to say the correct answer earns 1 event point.

Rules:
    -No spamming in the chatbox
    -Play this event in the game room.

No mods needed 'cause game room.

This was my event idea, thanks for reading

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    Name: Meteor shower
    Tags: [ng][ni][g70][esp][f]
    Description: This event is hosted in the mcbricks map, and it requires 2 staff members to host. the 2 staff member are to elevate until the point where the map starts to disappear, by that point they should start dropping raining rockets at the players on the map. last player alive recieves 1 event point.
    Rules: No slashing the hosts while they'r trying to elevate, no forcelagging/spiking.

this event was indeed suggested before, yet it was on page 8 and no1 replied to it...so reposting (dont hit me please)

Michi's Avatar spread kindness

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Bram View Post
    School Event.

Since i'm still in school and I spend most of my time playing FGunZ/Runescape instead of learning for a test, I came up with the School Event.
    Explanation: Basically, the host will ask five questions. These questions have to be about a school subject, this can be Chemistry, History, Mathematics or anything like that. For example: In which year did Napoleon die?
    With this you can earn event points and gain some extra knowledge. The first person to say the correct answer earns 1 event point.

Rules:
    -No spamming in the chatbox
    -Play this event in the game room.

No mods needed 'cause game room.

This was my event idea, thanks for reading
    Already an event; trivia.

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    lolrace (with a twist)
    same tags and everything yet the map played in is superflip, all of the courses until itermediate are possible (yes, intermediate is possible (until those pillars at the end)), players are to run to the selected course by the host, first player to reach the finish line each round wins 1 ep

- - - - Updated - - - -

final pillars at the end of intermediate are indeed possible but, instead of using the [G50] tag you'll need to use [G49] , although it is recommended to use [G40] just for the sake of anyone finishing the race. u can pm me if u wanna know how it is related

- - - - Updated - - - -

managed to finish it, so now expert is also possible without using a sword yet u need [g30] to complete it.
    Last edited by Bunny; 11-15-2015 at 05:43 PM.

Fay's Avatar Inactive

Country
    Thanks
    Bomberman Event!

Hello, i'm here to introduce my Bomberman event idea.
    Objective: Try to be the last person alive by killing others with rocket, but there are some twists twist: the [S300] and [VAMP] tag.
    Maps: A small sized map, Dojo or Arena could be good maps.
    Tags: [IA] [NI] [NS] [VAMP] [S300]
    Rules: No lagging/spiking, no elevating, no teaming and no airplay. You can only equip rockets and you will be kicked if you don't follow the rules. Last one alive recieves 1 even point.

Thanks for looking into it.

~Bram

Page 23 of 55 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast

Thread Information