Page 26 of 54 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Fay's Avatar Inactive

Country
    Thanks
    My idea is to make a little change to Survivor[SNO]/[SGO].
    This includes the following:
    - The event will include 3 round from now on.
    - In every round there are 2 winners: the one who is last alive and the one with the most kills.
    - If there are players with the same amount of kills, the ET will look for the person who died last.

Thanks for the attention.

BoboGr1nd's Avatar since 2014

Country
    Thanks
    Catch the rocket
    Map:Skyline
    Tags:[F][M][NG][NI]
    Objectives:Your goal its to get killed by rocket when i shot to somewhere,first to get killed get event point
    Rules:No forcelagging,No Macroing,Not get close to me
    Whos pass the rules will get killed/kicked
    Good luck!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Video to show how the event works:
    Last edited by BoboGr1nd; 10-01-2015 at 03:30 PM.
    BoboGrind

Michi's Avatar spread kindness

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by WallE View Post
    Hello everyone!

I'm glad to introduce to you ''
    Touchdown''! It's an event idea I came up with a while ago, and now I worked it out!

Objective:
    - Score a point in the goal of the GM or ET, anyone who's hosting at that moment!
    - The hoster kicks the player after he/she misses 3 chances.

Rules:
    - No elevating
    - No Forcelagging/Spiking
    - Simply don't be annoying with spamming nades or anything related to th
    at.

Objective:
    - Score a point in the goal of the GM or ET, anyone who's hosting at that moment!

Room tags:
    - [NG]
    - [NS]
    - [G125]
    - [EX]

Explanation:
    The hoster has to equip a ''Speedy Dagger'', actually it would be better if there was an dagger with 0 dmg that has the delay of a speedy. (Not that hard to make tho).

An example:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xPve...ature=youtu.be

I couldn't make an f11 replay due the reason of the [G] modifier bug, so I'm sorry for the low-quality of the recording.

Big shout-out to Michi for helping me!
    Would take a while but it could probably work out.

Originally Posted by Gnarled View Post
    Event Name: Race 2 Die
    Map: Battle Arena
    Modes: [VAMP] [NI] [M] [F] [ESP]

Hosts Objective
    ~ The Host Need to get players inside in over the map.
    ~ Must have Mines to lay over in other side on the map watch the video ^ .

Explain For the event:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MA_b...ature=youtu.be

You Must Change the Quality Into HD ^

Rules:
    ~ No ForceLag/Spiking/ae.
    ~ No Suiciding.
    ~ No Rejoining.

1 Point For who die

-------------------

Event Name: Sniping Massacre
    Map: The Office
    Modes: [ESP] [SNO] [NI] [M] [F]

Explain For the event:

http://youtu.be/-Pp9EGNOLIw

You Must Change the Quality Into HD ^

Rules:
    ~ No ForceLag/Spiking/ae.
    ~ No changing teams

1 Point For who Kill
    Race2die - would be too much maintenance for one (most of the time) host to manage.
    Sniping Massacre AKA Duck Hunt - works out well, but not all staff members have speed vials.

Originally Posted by Shon View Post
    Event Name: Bumper Cars (Nades Version)
    Tags:[NG][NS][G300][S300]
    Objectives:
    Your goal its to use your training nades and falled down the players
    first to get "X" kills got +3 EP
    2nd +2
    3rd +1

Rules:
    No Forcelagging
    No rejoins
    No Spike

MapBZ
    Bumper Cars (Nades Version) - wouldn't work out cause nades on a tag like G300 doesn't have a far push back.

Originally Posted by Bunnies View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iGCEYUQoFDc
    not sure why you can hear my mouse but k

this is boome-bounce event, the staff needs to call players to 1 side of the map and the players are to pick themselves a partner while they are standing there, then the staff member calls 1 player, and his partner comes too, and they go to the other side and one of them bounces off of it. the other needs to slash him back towards the wall a specific amount of times, which is changed each round by the staff member, meaning that it gets gradually harder. the game mode is team training with ff on, and everyone are required to get a training sword. tags are [ng][ni][g90][m][f][esp]. players who failed to accomplish the goal set by the staff member get kicked. the slahser and the bouncer switch every time the staff calls them. suggested to have 2 staff for the sake of order. the winners shall stay on the other side, not interrupt and wait for others to complete it aswell. this goes on until 2 couples remain, winning couple gets +2 each and losing couple +1 each.
    boome-bounce - wouldn't work out cause one host would have to do this with about 32 people.. and some users don't have English as their main language to understand what exactly is going on.

Originally Posted by Prone View Post
    Freeze Tag

Objective: Its a combination of HnS and LMS. It starts off as HnS (You have 60 seconds to hide). After the 1st player is killed, the game mode switches to LMS and players are free to move again. When the 2nd player is killed, during the LMS, the host will count down from 5 and players have to freeze once again when the countdown is over. This pattern continues with the next player to die and so on. If multiple players are killed, the pattern continues to the next mode (HnS to LMS or LMS to HnS). Last to survive gets 1 event point.

Tags: [NI][F][NG][M]
    Rules: No forcelagging/spiking
    -No spamming chat
    -No elevating
    -No telling spots

Also, the countdown of switching to HnS again can be adjusted to increase or decrease difficulty. I suggest starting with 10+ seconds if testing.
    Freeze Tag - not quite sure what you mean.. abbreviate? Or we could possibly test it together.

Originally Posted by KingRunner View Post
    I have an Event

It's name is Block Me event
    roomtags [NI]
    Rules: No forceLagging/spiking
    Map: Town and u could choose any random map
    Objective: in this event the player to block all the attacks from admin and the one who survives last gets +1 per round.
    The staff shall say the members to stand in a line and you can start shooting by rolling they shall block by sword if they won't block they die.
    Block Me event - this just won't work out. slashes can hit more than one person at once-- this event would be a disaster.

Originally Posted by Bunnies View Post
    Flip Or Die
    Tags:[s300][m][ng][ni]
    Map:Nagrand-Underground
    Explination: same as circle of mines event. the event is hosted in the map nagrand-underground and once the game starts the staff member hosting the event goes to 1 side of the tunnel while everyone stands in the middle, on the sides of the big room, not in its centre. then the staff member calls 1 by 1 to people to stand in the middle. if anyone interrupts he kills him immediately. the staff member goes from 1 side of the tunnel to the other, while the person is standing in the middle. if the person manages to flip him he goes to the big spawn room in the end of one tunnel. if the person failed, the staff member will kill him. this happens untill theres only 1 person left. since its very hard to flip the staff at s300, most people are gonna fail at the beginning. therefore only 1 winner every time and 5 rounds.

Too hard for someone who doesn't speak English to play.
    Also it's nearly impossible to do this as I tested it since characters auto fall after a certain amount of flips - and EVEN if you can still flip after, this event would take way too long, and would get boring for the other 30 people trying to play.

Out of my range!
    Tags: [ni][f][ng]
    This event could be hosted in any LMS map and it may require the developers to add a weapon that can hit the entire map like the long range sword. the staff member hunts as if it's lms but since his weapons he's gonna hit everyone in his range.
    Rules: no forcelagging/spiking, no saying comments such as LOL BLIND if the staff member passed by someone

AKA OP LMS? No thanks.

Drifts!
    Tags: [ni][ng][ns][esp]
    This event is hosted in the DBZ map, Players have to get in the room while a staff member calls them 1 by one, after setting a field of mines on the big open area, the players have to drift, due to the s[300] tag it will be easy for them to do so. They have to do that for X amount of time that increases every time, and if they fall off the map, or touch the mines they get kicked. Those who succeeded move to the second room and so on. This goes on until 3 players remain, points are given the same as the DBN event.
    Rules: no releasing your finger off the 'move forward' button, no spamming the chat.

the s300 tag is hard to manage for a large amount of people, this event wouldn't be fun.
    Originally Posted by Miranee View Post
    Title: Write The Password
    Tags: played in lobby
    Map: played in lobby
    Explanation: The ET/GM makes a room with a password, this password has to be very random and contains several letters, number and other characters. For example: AxxB-x[pllx\\. The password can be written in different colours or use capital i instead of l to make it harder for the players.

How to win: Be the first one to type in the password correctly and you'll be rewarded with 1 event point.
    Guess the password even harder than it already is for some? No.

Originally Posted by Miranee View Post
    My idea is to make a little change to Survivor[SNO]/[SGO].
    This includes the following:
    - The event will include 3 round from now on.
    - In every round there are 2 winners: the one who is last alive and the one with the most kills.
    - If there are players with the same amount of kills, the ET will look for the person who died last.

Thanks for the attention.
    This depends on the host since it's our decision on how we'd like to distribute points.

Originally Posted by Shon View Post
    Catch the rocket
    Map:Skyline
    Tags:[F][M][NG][NI]
    Objectives:Your goal its to get killed by rocket when i shot to somewhere,first to get killed get event point
    Rules:No forcelagging,No Macroing,Not get close to me
    Whos pass the rules will get killed/kicked
    Good luck!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Video to show how the event works:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jVBN...ature=youtu.be
    Looks very unorganized, unless there was a map made for this, this event would be straight chaos.

There's the reply you guys wanted..
    Last edited by Michi; 10-04-2015 at 09:00 PM.

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Event Name: Race 2 Die (edited)
    Map: Battle Arena
    Modes: [VAMP] [NI] [M] [F] [ESP]

Hosts Objective
    ~ The Host Need to get players inside in over the map.
    ~ Must have Mines to lay over in other side on the map.
    ~ Host will Call 2 players, Players should race 2 die.
    ~ Host will kick Who actually Race and stay alive.
    ~ Host will Keep call 2 per 2 Until the round finished.
    ~ Will be more than Round Like, Same Final, Final. etc.
    Last edited by Yilidia; 10-05-2015 at 10:31 PM.

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    can't find a title for this one qq
    tags: [ng][ns]
    description: this event is hosted in the 'Stairway' map (could change if a better map is found). the players must all wear training grenades, like in DFD, and the host has to move around the map, although he can't dash and climb up walls. the players have to cause the host to die, this is possible due to the glitch that when 1 person throws a grenade at someone else, making him suicide without touching any floor, it counts as if it was his kill. Player who killed the staff member wins 1 EP. this event gets tricky as you can actually throw grenades at people in your team making them suicide, since they need to medstyle in order to get to the host.
    Rules: everyone must be wearing training grenades, no using forcelaggs (f12) to gain an advantage.

6. The following user said thank you to Bunny for this useful post:

Eran (10-07-2015)

Freestyler's Veteran

Country
    Thanks
    BulletMan
    Same as rocket man but host cant ues rockets
    and the host cant have sword/dagger
    only Shotguns
    [NG][NI][NS] ( [G70]or [G60])
    i go host it now and if it didnt go well i will delete that
    Last edited by braazts; 10-08-2015 at 06:23 PM.

Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    TDM
    The players will play TDM they need to stay alive there will be a timer the people that will stay alive after 3 min will win 1 ep...
    Tags: [SGO][IA][NI]
    Rules: no lagging/spiking...
    The host can choose maps.
    Game mode: TDM
    Tell me please if I forgot something here...
    Last edited by Eran; 10-14-2015 at 09:13 AM.

Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    ~Duel Snipers~
    You need to play Duel first to get to 20 kills win 3 Event points.
    I know there is already this event but [SNO] tag...
    Tags: [SNO][NI][F][IA]
    Maps: The 1 that host this event can choose the map that he want.
    Last edited by Eran; 10-15-2015 at 01:13 PM.

10. The following user said thank you to Eran for this useful post:

Savage (11-10-2015)

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Candy Rain

So here's a new event idea I recently came up with, which is named Candy Rain!

Objective:

Catch the "Candy Med" earlier as your adversary.

Modifiers:
    [NI][NG][F][M]

Rules;

- No forcelagging / spiking.
    - Don't be annoying (for example walking in the fight between the 2 adversary's, which will result in a slap).

Equipments:
    - Candy sword obviously, it's not really needed, it's just giving this event a nice touch in my opinion.

How is this gonna go
    - So basically it's not that hard, this can be played in every big map (I personally think Dodgeball is the best one for this). It might sounds weird but I think the best idea on how to call upon players is by summoning them. Everytime the host will summon 2 players inside the Dodgeball field, then the host will get up the invisible "roof" of the Dodgeball map, and randomly throw a med down, the player with the fastest reactionspeed will catch it, and move on to the next round (it's basically the same principe as the COM Event). And this still the last 4 are left, the 4th one gets +1 the 3rd one moves on to the next round and that happens with the other 2 as well. The user who becomes 3rd will be given 2 EP's, and than the final is there.. These 2 participants will be given 3 EP's for becoming 1st and 2nd, but the one who wins the Event will be granded with 4 EP's.

Closing:
    I'd love to see this being tried once, thanks for reading.

12. The following 3 users say thank you to Corrupt for this useful post:

Fay (10-30-2015), Savage (11-10-2015), Zipp (10-22-2015)

Speed talks.

Country
    Thanks
    Title:Floor Cracker or w/e
    Description: Run from the host with no weapons,means u can only tumble or roll untill the floor crack like fat people did. Try to be the last player alive by any means necessary.
    Rules: No force-lag/spike. No telling spots. No stating obvious comments such as: 'LOL BLIND' etc. Be a good sport!No macro or so whatever.
    Game Tags: [NI] [NG] [F] [M] [NS]
    Maps:well,depends on the host.

copied from lms,only edited some

Page 26 of 54 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast

Thread Information